Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Heart Bleeds For Dana Victims. May God Console Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heart Bleeds For Dana Victims. May God Console Us (572 Views)

May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. / I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka / Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Bleeds For Dana Victims. May God Console Us by Caliente(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
[size=13pt]My heart bleeds too my brother. Its such a very sad event. In addition to the accident, bombs keep dropping up north, may God help us.

On Sunday 3rd June 2012, the Dana 150+ were gruesomely expunged from the face of the earth. Like a bad makeup it was an ugly sight to face. A terrible nightmare that many people like myself are yet to awake from. What a tragedy! Another air disaster opening wounds of Sosoliso, Bellview and ADC crashes. Dana Air’s monumental loss eclipsed that of other crashes. Bizarre fact is that, all the crashes occurred only on Sundays.

I can’t unwrap my mind from the crash. Any little thing takes me literally to the crash scene, instantly a 3D clip of the horror and woes plays in my head and it won’t stop. I had a similar experience when I first watched the movie Titanic some years ago. I kept wondering what a horrible death those people died. It was more than a movie to me. I had to imagine deeply what they went through before their last breath. That experience is a miniscule fraction of how I feel now. It’s like I can picture clearly every horrific detail of the crash, especially the part that no one saw. I see a mother screaming her smoke-filled lungs out in the inferno to the point she’s choked and can’t yell again still, she desperately tries to protect her children. What could be going on through her mind? Is it regrets or accomplishments? I can imagine she made the children one promise or the other to fulfill in the Lagos. They were her cherished little angels sacrificed unnecessarily.

Full article here http://rhipplemedia..com/2012/06/my-heart-bleeds-for-dana-victims-may.html
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Section Needed On Nairaland. / The Carrot, The Egg, And The Coffee Bean / Endless Oil Spills - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.