Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478642 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2017
dejiconde:
u don't need to write d embassy cuz they won't open ur msg talkless of reading it. my advice is if u cant book for visa go thru vfs office instead of u lamenting here.
guess I will be going through the vfs office too cause e don dey too much for this embassy people
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2017
theecaus:
didnt get the chance to ask bro
chai and the witch isn't isn't ready to answer. Andrea done better pass.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2017
smithsydny:
sorry if I ma ask your dad or mum can stand as sponsor if the money is readly available y all the stress of plenty explanations? Or an I missing something?
the issue is this; my mum nd dad do not also have such big cash inflow just like me, for dat period of 6months. then the person who is considering transferring the 6m to my account does not bear d same surname with us, is not even from my mothers side and is not even related to us at all, and since d embassy is insisting on d same surname (or close relatives wit proof of evidence as d case may be) we are resorting to simply transfering the 6m to my account just dis period ooooooo and if d embassy questions it, am considering telling them DAT it was saved for me for my masters and transferred to me by a non family member. if need be. pls are my sounding complicated? pls wats ur advice?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
julescreativity:

the issue is this; my mum nd dad do not also have such big cash inflow just like me, for dat period of 6months. then the person who is considering transferring the 6m to my account does not bear d same surname with us, is not even from my mothers side and is not even related to us at all, and since d embassy is insisting on d same surname (or close relatives wit proof of evidence as d case may be) we are resorting to simply transfering the 6m to my account just dis period ooooooo and if d embassy questions it, am considering telling them DAT it was saved for me for my masters and transferred to me by a non family member. if need be. pls are my sounding complicated? pls wats ur advice?
its easy hope its same bank with yours? If yes better to avoid charges.. I will advice u don't transfer all the 6m at once OOO.. They will suspect.. Start with 400k 300k 500k 100k just like that. Until its 6 m..

If possible its should run for 2weeks to be safer. Then print out. Transfer it back like that to the persons account. Your good too go..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
decode:

Transfer it back only after getting your visa.
they don't check your account balance bra. Just confirm the account dazzol
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
theecaus:
guess I will be going through the vfs office too cause e don dey too much for this embassy people
once u get to TBS get a bus going to lekki drop at third roundabout u will see an estate facing d roundabout enter d estate and walk a little bit u will see d vfs office
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DeBeeJugger: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hi all,

Glad to be here. I am new to Nairaland, but I do need help. Please, does legalized documents from MOE and MOF suffice for pre-enrollment for a Master's degree course at the embassy? I have tried reading through the threads and I see legalization at the embassy too. Kindly advise. I have booked a slot for pre-enrollment for Friday.

Kindly help so I know my fate.

Thank you!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeBeeJugger:
Hi all,

Glad to be here. I am new to Nairaland, but I do need help. Please, does legalized documents from MOE and MOF suffice for pre-enrollment for a Master's degree course at the embassy? I have tried reading through the threads and I see legalization at the embassy too. Kindly advise. I have booked a slot for pre-enrollment for Friday.

Thank you!
no sir....

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeBeeJugger:
Hi all,

Thank you!
goan pre enroll on Friday with your admission letter. I hope your appointment is confirmed.. U can start your moe and MFA process ryt away.. Get your soft copy to translation office before ur done with abuja it should be getting ready..

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
But i thought VFS IS for visa for family reunion and short stay visa, i have not heard that students apply for visa through their, please how many of us here have applied through the VFS office lekki?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
pls wat us the full meaning of Vfs office at lekki sef? then pls do we need to book appointment to good there too?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
pls wat us the full meaning of Vfs office at lekki sef? then pls do we need to book appointment to go there too?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=58541224] chai and the witch isn't isn't ready to answer. Andrea done better pass.[/quote} I am telling you,you need to see how this woman was doing like she is God and she is black for that matter and you cant treat we your fellow black very well
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2017
decode:

Na so the one doing d pre-enrollment went and misplace my admission letter and was shouting at me.
grin grin village follow u go there so? Omo see
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
decode:

How sure are you? Do you work there? What exactly do they confirm? Enlighten us.
But wait, this one you are calling everyone BRA BRA BRA.....
y u dey put capital letter for the bra NAH.. Ayu a gal? lipsrsealed
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=theecaus post=58563510][/quote] I met her wen I did pre enrollment in April she came in with andrea .. She was pointing on my form. Omo I begin speak in tongues oo.. grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2017
julescreativity:
pls wat us the full meaning of Vfs office at lekki sef?
then pls do we need to book appointment to go there too?
no appointment. Vfs grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello World,

Please I need your advice. My degree DOV is ready, so I am ready to apply for student visa now. However this is my challenge:

1. I am to sponsor myself. I have checked ministry of educ Italy website that stated that monthly means of sustenance should be around 448.07 euro or 5,824.91 euro per annum. I am earning monthly above this means and can do my work anywhere their is laptop and internet connectivity even in Italy, but I have not save up to a million yet... as my admission letter to master program came unexpectedly.
2. I will be applying for visa maybe this week, so can I get the student visa if I can demonstrate that my economic sustenance will still be coming while i self sponsor myself (AND IT IS ENOUGH TO COVER MY STUDIES CONVENIENTLY)? NB: The revenue i generate online is quantified at exactly $600 monthly for now and comes promptly.
3. If I will not be given the visa even if I demostrate capability to sponsor myself by my personal income, then no stress i am thinking of chilling for another 6 six month and save over the 2million mark. So do i apply or forfeit my admission for this term
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Please how many of us here have applied through VFS office lekki, i don't want to make mistakes ooo, Please someone should clarify me on how to arrange my documents.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
I called the vFs office , the customer care told me that the visa fee is 39000 naira plus the customer charge everything is around 48000 naira. Please how sure is this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Talented4real:
I called the vFs office , the customer care told me that the visa fee is 39000 naira plus the customer charge everything is around 48000 naira. Please how sure is this?
cheesy I called also same thing.. They today my guy same thing on reaching there he paid 25 700.. All this customer care don't have information at all.. Na so Nigerian things be shaa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Horladimeyjey(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good afternoon,
Anyone received the email from Borse Studio here?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by gemdele: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Horladimeyjey:
Good afternoon,

Anyone received the email from Borse Studio here?
I did. where do we go from here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
gemdele:

I did. where do we go from here

I think we pre-enrol... Pls do you know anyone on the Italian government scholarship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.