Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477379 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2018
yettyRoot:

Oh nice, please apply as soon as you can if you really want to.

What course? Depending on the course, you might go through a technical interview with a professor from the department before you're granted an admission(that was my own case sha).
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018
yettyRoot:

Oh nice, please apply as soon as you can if you really want to.

What course? Depending on the course, you might go through a technical interview with a professor from the department before you're granted an admission(that was my own case sha).
OK. I want to apply for masters in development and international cooperation. did u submit any English test and is there a separate scholarship application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yettyRoot(f): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2018
chaiks:
OK. I want to apply for masters in development and international cooperation. did u submit any English test and is there a separate scholarship application?

No, I don't think I did(sorry, can't remember the docs I submitted vividly) but even if, it would be my WAEC certificate.
Yes, there's a separate scholarship after you get a letter of admission.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2018
yettyRoot:

No, I don't think I did(sorry, can't remember the docs I submitted vividly) but even if, it would be my WAEC certificate.
Yes, there's a separate scholarship after you get a letter of admission.
oh.ok. I v already done Ielts .just want to be sure if got their minimum score. but dies the scholarship cover living expenses? are u in Rome and if. wats d job prospect like pls?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yettyRoot(f): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
I have no information about what you've asked too. Bro, we're both hustling from Naija
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
oh.ok. I get you now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tonydon12: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2018
yettyRoot:
I have no information about what you've asked too. Bro, we're both hustling from Naija

Hello. What duration did it took the school to offer you admission. I just applied yesterday (Mechanical Engineering) and do you think an interview will be required by a professor before granting me admission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yettyRoot(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Not sure about that department routine. For the course I applied to, the interview was part of the criteria. You can wait another week to get their response. I got my admission same day after the interview.

Tonydon12:

Hello. What duration did it took the school to offer you admission. I just applied yesterday (Mechanical Engineering) and do you think an interview will be required by a professor before granting me admission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tonydon12: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
yettyRoot:
Not sure about that department routine. For the course I applied to, the interview was part of the criteria. You can wait another week to get their response. I got my admission same day after the interview.

Ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Xabibarbie63: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ciao house ,
Please for those of us in Italy now ,what's the current economic situation over there ,an Italian citizen told me there are no jobs any more over dere and the economy is bad? How true is this?I intend to come for studies and do little jobs after classes . how possible is that?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hello house. I today received admission from CA foscari University in Venice. Anyone who knows what life is like in Venice and whether its worth trying?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
chaiks:
Hello house. I today received admission from CA foscari University in Venice. Anyone who knows what life is like in Venice and whether its worth trying?
What course?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
decode:
What course?
comparative and international studies.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Xabibarbie63:
Ciao house ,
Please for those of us in Italy now ,what's the current economic situation over there ,an Italian citizen told me there are no jobs any more over dere and the economy is bad? How true is this?I intend to come for studies and do little jobs after classes . how possible is that?

To tell you the truth Italia is bleeped for migrant, yes truely there are less jobs and its mainly for thier locals. but the education is worth it. if you get A Bsc , you can migrate to other EU Nations and find work there.

the =economy in italia isnt favourable, illegal immigration there messed things up most especially for the black race. my friend who returned recently also complianed that the locals there do not what to have any thing to do with Blacks, this is due to mistrust, all thesame Italia is far better than Nigeria.
as for Nigeria too many doors are shut against it while the case is different with italia.

Nigerians may soon have problem with italia as the way things are going. too much Nigerians in italia who are now illegal immigrants

(Any thanks to that particular tribe in the SS?)?

in all dont be discouraged with what i have written still go for italia if u so wish.i say this based on the many negatives coming from the people who have travelled there
God is your strenght
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Xabibarbie63: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
linaluv:

To tell you the truth Italia is bleeped for migrant, yes truely there are less jobs and its mainly for thier locals. but the education is worth it. if you get A Bsc , you can migrate to other EU Nations and find work there.

the =economy in italia isnt favourable, illegal immigration there messed things up most especially for the black race. my friend who returned recently also complianed that the locals there do not what to have any thing to do with Blacks, this is due to mistrust, all thesame Italia is far better than Nigeria.
as for Nigeria too many doors are shut against it while the case is different with italia.

Nigerians may soon have problem with italia as the way things are going. too much Nigerians in italia who are now illegal immigrants

(Any thanks to that particular tribe in the SS?)?

in all dont be discouraged with what i have written still go for italia if u so wish.i say this based on the many negatives coming from the people who have travelled there
God is your strenght
This is very serious....I am going there for my masters degree .Simply means u can't get jobs dere becux of mistrust by the Italians ? The process for a student visa looks simple compared to other countries
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by IWETTOw: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Done
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Xabibarbie63: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Hello house,
I have a bsc in business administration can I apply for a bachelors degree again or this will reduce my chances of my visa been approved?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by johnnypaul927: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg house, if anyone know when pre-enrollment dey start abeg don't hesitate to share with the house. Thanks all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Cent24(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello wonderful fellow nairalanders,
I have been admitted to university of Verona. I'm done with MOE and MFA and want to proceed with the other processes. My questions are:
1. What are the necessary documents to be translated to Italian language?
2. Which translation agencies are the cheapest that are accepted by the Italian embassy or I'm supposed to visit the Italian embassy before the translation of my documents?
3. Do I have to book an appointment when I want to legalize my documents (to get my DOV) at the embassy or what should I do?
4. I'm using my account as proof of my study finance. What should be the minimum balance in my account that can guarantee my visa application?

I would also like to meet anyone that applied to university of Verona.
Thanks, as I await your comments.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Cent24:
I have been admitted to university of Verona. I'm done with MOE and MFA and want to proceed with the other processes. My questions are:
2. Which translation agencies are the cheapest that are accepted by the Italian embassy or I'm supposed to visit the Italian embassy before the translation of my documents?
3. Do I have to book an appointment when I want to legalize my documents (to get my DOV) at the embassy or what should I do?
4. I'm using my account as proof of my study finance. What should be the minimum balance in my account that can guarantee my visa application?

try reading the thread bro. All answers are up there bra
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 2:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Cent24:

Im interestrd in applying for Master's degree in Agri-Food Biotechnology for two people. Can you please send me the link or procedure for registration?

Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Cent24(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
smithsydny:
try reading the thread bro. All answers are up there bra
I have done that bro, things change with time. I need answers to question 2 and 4.
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Cent24:

I have done that bro, things change with time. I need answers to question 2 and 4.
Thanks
Im interestrd in applying for Master's degree in Agri-Food Biotechnology for two people. Can you please send me the link or procedure for registration?

Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by wakanda123: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2018
hi everyone i just got admission to a univrsity in italy for my masters degree. i would like to know the documents necessary for the pre enrollment procedure and please if transcripts is part of the documents we take to MOE AND MFA are we taking student copy of transcript to them .i.e as we all know Nigerian universities dont release original copies of transcript for us, please i need the best answer to this question and the step by step procedure to aid me in starting the processes quickly, thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 3:09am On Apr 06, 2018
wakanda123:
hi everyone i just got admission to a univrsity in italy for my masters degree. i would like to know the documents necessary for the pre enrollment procedure and please if transcripts is part of the documents we take to MOE AND MFA are we taking student copy of transcript to them .i.e as we all know Nigerian universities dont release original copies of transcript for us, please i need the best answer to this question and the step by step procedure to aid me in starting the processes quickly, thank you.

Which university?

You can use your student copy of transcripts for the MOE
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Use mastersportal.eu

lionlee216:

Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
WAEC certificate
Bachelors
Transcript
Declaration of age
Attention of birth by NPC

There is a woman at Ikoyi that I know. Mrs Folarin. She charges around 1k / 1.5k per document.

Yes. Book.

I suppose min of 4m for Msc and 7m for undergraduate studies.

Read back. You'll find all the necessary information.

Cent24:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Go with all your documents- both original and photocopy. Go with colored printed copies of your passport page and admission letter. Also go with filled copies of your form A.

Read back. A lot of people have taken their time to explain the processes. It would help.

wakanda123:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by baller10: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pl ease can someone help me with the contact of an official translator in abuja?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by baller10: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Can i legalize in abuja ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Cent24(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
lionlee216:

Thank you
This is the school admission link but I don't think you will find Agric-Food Biotechnology:
http://www.univr.it/main?ent=servizi&idDest=8&serv=412&lang=en

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.