Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478863 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ecomagic: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello extradudu. Congratulations on your admission, I wish you the best. I got my admission too recently. Can you please help outline the documents u took to Abuja, is it just ministry of foreign affairs you took it to or/and ministry of education? And how much did you spend in all. I have gone through this tread, but one information is not reinforcing the other. Kindly guide me on the steps u already took. Thank you.

extradudu:
@highbee001 Thank you so so so much!!! Your infos hv realky been so helpfull to me.

But, I am going for a masters degree program, I want to know if the PRIMARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL is important to submit for pre enrolment n legalisation

Also, I think u did the right thing by doing both legalisation and pre enrolment the same time. But. my #admission letter is not ready now. Can I still do the pre enrolment now WITHOUT AN ADMISSION LETTER?
Also, pls put me thru the issue of the almighty DOV! u can send me an email : mooreafrique87@yahoo.com so we cn tlk on phone

IMPORTANTLY how many months did the pre enrolment and legalization take to be done? Thanks a million
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Richmondoau(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
marc14:
Yes I paid an application fee of €30. I didn't do any interview, just applied and got the admission after review of my application.
How is Milan? i want apply soon
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marc14: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by orisageo: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
WiziAgoziee:

renew your police character and have it authenticated and legalized reach me on For your authentication and super legalization please feel free to reach me on zero eight one five three two four two four six five

For your authentication at ministry of education and foreign affairs please reach me on 07069327725

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MideAkin: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello, please can anyone help with the address of the certified Italian embassy translator in TBS, Onikan? Thank you. Have a lovely week
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AgentONE(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2019
It's at the building behind the BRT bus ticketing booth at TBS, the building directly where the newspaper man sets his table. You can ask the newspaper seller for further directions.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by otunbanimi: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
Hello House,

please i have read on this thread the need to authenticate the WAEC result. but can i swear an afidavit in replace of this? because i have lost my original WAEC result
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by otunbanimi: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Highbee001:

Congrats! I believe you have already done the first part of legalisation at the federal ministries of education and foreign affairs Abuja. If yes, the final legalisation and pre-enrollment at the Italian consulate cost me about 35k for a master's program last year.

Hello @Highbee001,

i have 3 questions please!

1. can i use my WAEC online print out for authentication and can that suffice all through my application for study visa. i am not in possesion of my original WAEC result anymore. or can i do a court affidavit regarding this?

2. will i be needing a letter from my employer regarding my study visa application?

3. can i send someone to help me with the authentication at the MOE and MFA?

thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MideAkin: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
@otunbanimi Response to your third question: I am also having a challenge. I sent my documents to Abuja for someone to help me submit them for authentication, but they refused him saying that I either come myself or send someone bearing the surname as myself. Someone helped my sister with hers three years ago, but they said the system has changed now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Highbee001: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
otunbanimi:

Hello @Highbee001,

i have 3 questions please!

1. can i use my WAEC online print out for authentication and can that suffice all through my application for study visa. i am not in possesion of my original WAEC result anymore. or can i do a court affidavit regarding this?

2. will i be needing a letter from my employer regarding my study visa application?

3. can i send someone to help me with the authentication at the MOE and MFA?

thank you.

I don't think the ministry of education will accept an online printout, but it seems waec issues statement of result to candidates that do not have access to thier certificates anymore, that should be accepted by the ministry.
A letter from your employer is not mandatory for the study visa application.
You can only send someone that bears same surname with you to do the authentication for you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Cestmoi1(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello all!
I got admission to Ca Foscari University of Venice. Pls, if you are there, what's the school like? And what do I need to do now? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by otunbanimi: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
thank you for your response

Highbee001:

I don't think the ministry of education will accept an online printout, but it seems waec issues statement of result to candidates that do not have access to thier certificates anymore, that should be accepted by the ministry.
You can only send someone that bears same surname with you to do the authentication for you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by otunbanimi: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
oh ok. this is noted.

thank you

MideAkin:
@otunbanimi Response to your third question: I am also having a challenge. I sent my documents to Abuja for someone to help me submit them for authentication, but they refused him saying that I either come myself or send someone bearing the surname as myself. Someone helped my sister with hers three years ago, but they said the system has changed now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mreriamiatoe213: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Hello Everyone! Most of us here are planning to come to Italy without the knowledge of what awaits on the other side while some are already here with little information to hit the ground running. There is a platform that can keep you updated with the latest information and news about migrants living in Italy.

STAY UP TO DATE AND INFORMED. Visit www.migrantdigest.com and sign up or send an email to contact@migrantdigest.com to get latest updates and a free E-Book of A-Z Guide to staying legally in Italy by sending your name and email address. SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mztonya: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ca Foscari is very cheap, 1200 euros per year
kabbayya:
Seems there are cheaper schools in italy, can one support himself with a part time job during his masters program? Anyone applying to Ca foscari University, either for bsc or msc?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by orisageo: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Highbee001 post=76415227]

You can only send someone that bears same surname with you to do the authentication for you.[/quote
Let me add my quota if you don't have your original certificate because it's stolen, lost or burnt you will apply at waec office in Abuja(gwagz) or Lagos as the case may be, and pay for delivery they will send it to ministry of education and the ministry of education will receive directly it's only then it can be endorsed or authenticated but if it's a recent waec that is like one year old online printout can be authenticated. As to the fact authentication can't be done by someone else other than the persons relative that is completely true. But if you are on ground like me, I can reliably tell you it can be done by the same persons in charge. Is just that the price is outrageous. But if you not a familiar face pay whatever amount they will be scare it can only be done through persons they are comfortable with, if you give me your job I will get it done. Feel free to contact me if you can afford the service otherwise come to Abuja,it will only cost you more if you are travelling by air and hotel. My phone number is zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five. U can also video call on whatsapp 7am to 5pm Mon to Fri I can make video calls with you showing I'm always where the authentication is done I can even stay in a strategic position so u can see the ministry sign boards
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by orisageo: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2019
MideAkin:
Brother reach me on zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello anybody here...?
Please I will like to apply for TOEFL, I have
a question please.

Is there a specific website for registration?

Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Angelswt:
Hello anybody here...?
a question please.

Thank you.
Please I still need answers.
Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Julietot: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please I need enquiry on what kind of bank statement one can use to apply for student visa to Europe. Please must the sponsor b a relative or any body? And must d person own properties or let good money just b in d account only. Thanks as i wait in anticipation for ur response.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Cestmoi1:
Hello all!
I got admission to Ca Foscari University of Venice. Pls, if you are there, what's the school like? And what do I need to do now? Thanks
hello buddy,also got admitted to same school. What stage are u in now and did you get their scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ecomagic: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Angelswt:
Hello anybody here...?
a question please.

Thank you.

Hi Angel, sorry this response is late.

You can register for toefl online by registering and paying with your card on their official website ETS. Just search for TOEFL ETS on google. It is $180 currently and would be $195 from April

Alternatively, BY mafit is based in Lagos, they will register u with far lesser amount about 40 to 50k naira.

But why do u need TOEFL. Well, I wish u all the best. You can ask more questions. They will be answered as time permits
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AgentONE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Finally done with my legalization of document at the Italian consulate for the purpose of citizenship... It was hectic but also fun. I learnt a lot through it all, don't follow the info on their website as most of it is outdated. After much gra-gra I picked up the legalized copy today having submitted it on Monday 25th of March, 2019

It's cost 15,400naira for each doc you wanna legalize as according to the category of citizenship legalization.
Sinc I was legalizing 3 documents, I paid a total of 46,200naira.

I'm writing this as my own way of giving back to this platform where I learnt a thing or two about the application procedure.

Tschüß
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ecomagic: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
AgentONE:
Finally done with my legalization of document at the Italian consulate for the purpose of citizenship... It was hectic but also fun. I learnt a lot through it all, don't follow the info on their website as most of it is outdated. After much gra-gra I picked up the legalized copy today having submitted it on Monday 25th of March, 2019

It's cost 15,400naira for each doc you wanna legalize as according to the category of citizenship legalization.
Sinc I was legalizing 3 documents, I paid a total of 46,200naira.

I'm writing this as my own way of giving back to this platform where I learnt a thing or two about the application procedure.

Tschüß

Hi AgentONE, congratulations,

Please, for the sake of clarity, are u going for a graduate programme? If yes, is it not all documents auntheticated at Abuja you are supposed to legalise? If no, What do you mean by citizenship legalisation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ecomagic:

Hi Angel, sorry this response is late.

You can register for toefl online by registering and paying with your card on their official website ETS. Just search for TOEFL ETS on google. It is $180 currently and would be $195 from April

Alternatively, BY mafit is based in Lagos, they will register u with far lesser amount about 40 to 50k naira.

But why do u need TOEFL. Well, I wish u all the best. You can ask more questions. They will be answered as time permits
Thank you for your response.

I need it to apply for a Masters program in The University of Siena.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ecomagic: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Angelswt:

Alright, I wish you all the best in your TOEFL. Please remember to practice with youtube videos on TOEFL. They help a lot.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Ecomagic:

Alright, I wish you all the best in your TOEFL. Please remember to practice with youtube videos on TOEFL. They help a lot.
Alright, thank you Soo much.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Angelswt:

I don’t think u need to take toefl exam for university of Siena, a confirmation letter from ur previous registrar or V.c stating that ur tuition is in English language which is the official language in Nigeria should do.
I did same last yr and I was given admission
I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AgentONE(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ecomagic:

Hi AgentONE, congratulations,

Please, for the sake of clarity, are u going for a graduate programme? If yes, is it not all documents auntheticated at Abuja you are supposed to legalise? If no, What do you mean by citizenship legalisation?
I'm not applying for study purpose, I'm helping a relative of mine who resides in Italy to process his docs. He is applying for Italian citizenship and he was asked to submit some documents legalized at the Italian consulate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
dejiconde:
I don’t think u need to take toefl exam for university of Siena, a confirmation letter from ur previous registrar or V.c stating that ur tuition is in English language which is the official language in Nigeria should do.
I did same last yr and I was given admission
I stand to be corrected
Wow!
God bless you.
I have actually been worried on how to meet up with the application deadline... Congratulations on your admission!

Please can I ask you more questions...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Angelswt:

Wow!
God bless you.
I have actually been worried on how to meet up with the application deadline... Congratulations on your admission!

Please can I ask you more questions...

I got Siena admission last yr and not this year....... u can ask any question and I will answer in my best of knowledge
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Angelswt(f): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2019
dejiconde:
I got Siena admission last yr and not this year....... u can ask any question and I will answer in my best of knowledge
Thank you.

My question is on the application deadline.

I started the application process on the 25th of March and got a mail from the University that I should complete it by the 31st of March.

My question is, will it be possible to finish up the application process in April, since application deadline for the course( as shown in their site) ends April.
(I tried reaching out to the school via email but my mail wasn't delivering)

I do not have some documents yet and will get it by April.

I haven't paid the application fee yet.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.