Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (473566 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
PEAJEG:

Yes. It still is.
wow. What if one back it up with documents pls?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Delesta2015: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Twhizzy2:
I got shortlisted for scholarship interview by the Italian government, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Co-operation.

Any detailed info about the interview would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
i also got shortlisted. Are you going from Lagos, and where you able to reply the email?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by olumitya7: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys, please I need information. I got to the consulate today, there was a mistake of date of birth on WAEC, however I do use an Affidavit. The consulate said they cannot take the affidavit and WAEC says it will take 6-9 months for another certificate.

Please can anyone help with suggestions of what to do. Please, pre enrollment ends next month.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Delesta2015: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello house,

Please I need to know if certificate can be legalized and translated in Lagos here. Thanks!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by PEAJEG: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
olumitya7:
Hello guys, please I need information. I got to the consulate today, there was a mistake of date of birth on WAEC, however I do use an Affidavit. The consulate said they cannot take the affidavit and WAEC says it will take 6-9 months for another certificate.

Please can anyone help with suggestions of what to do. Please, pre enrollment ends next month.

As bad is it may sound, it may be better to bear the pain and wait until WAEC releases your corrected results than being in a rush to bag a visa denial which may affect your future chances of not just pursuing an Italian Visa but a Schenge. I know this is never what you will want to hear but someone has to tell you the truth. Its painful, I agree. I see you want to further your studies. However, you will be making the job easier for those Consulate officers who are not in a hurry to issue you a visa. Think about this bro. Another admission year would soon be around the corner. Its painful. I agree but please take the pain. I wish you the best brother.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by PEAJEG: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Delesta2015:
Hello house,

Please I need to know if certificate can be legalized and translated in Lagos here. Thanks!

Big Yes. The center of excellence holds a lot of answers to what we are all pursuing. Write a letter to the Consulate in Lagos and request for an appointment for your pre enrolment and legalization. All the best my man.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by PEAJEG: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
chaiks:
wow. What if one back it up with documents pls?

I am not a Consular o. I know you even have the answer to this question but want someone to help you push you inside the fire.. Lol.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
PEAJEG:

I am not a Consular o. I know you even have the answer to this question but want someone to help you push you inside the fire.. Lol.
lol. Honestly baba, this thing dey give me headache. I pray all this waiting, struggle for authentication and co will not be in vain
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Delesta2015: 2:09am On Jun 26, 2019
PEAJEG:

Big Yes. The center of excellence holds a lot of answers to what we are all pursuing. Write a letter to the Consulate in Lagos and request for an appointment for your pre enrolment and legalization. All the best my man.
Thanks a million brother. Please can you send me your contact to my email address I still have a whole lot of questions to ask. my email address is ideaser19@gmail.com. Thanks smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by PEAJEG: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Delesta2015:
Thanks a million brother. Please can you send me your contact to my email address I still have a whole lot of questions to ask. my email address is ideaser19@gmail.com. Thanks smiley

Ask it here. We are all here to learn o. No one is an island of knowledge. Wetin I no sabi, another fit sabi. grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Delesta2015: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
PEAJEG:

Ask it here. We are all here to learn o. No one is an island of knowledge. Wetin I no sabi, another fit sabi. grin
These are my questions:
1. Is there any other academic document that is required outside your bachelor's degree certificate for pre-enrollment?
2. How do I go about ISEE documentation?
3. Which documents do I need to translate to Italian for the pre-enrolment process, and for visa
4. The school I was admitted to didn't send me admission letter but told me to forward the address of the consulate or embassy in my country to them for them to send my invitation.
5. Which documents are required for the declaration of value at the embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Twhizzy2: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Yes to both
Delesta2015:
i also got shortlisted. Are you going from Lagos, and where you able to reply the email?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Jesamuel: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
yettyRoot:

Oh nice, please apply as soon as you can if you really want to.

What course? Depending on the course, you might go through a technical interview with a professor from the department before you're granted an admission(that was my own case sha).

Please what course did you applied for? And we're you able to do per time gigs over there while studying?
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Delesta2015: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
olumitya7:

are you applying for an MSc program or an undergraduate degree program?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pyrene: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2019
M
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SolaceENERGY: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Pyrene:
someone should please tell me which of these schools to preenrol with(Siena and Camerino) with reasons. Thank you

Send me a DM
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Averry: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pls any information about University of Macerata Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Jobac: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please is it a must to provide Tax Clearance for the visa application because my company deducts all taxes from source and I don't have Tax Certificate? It is a a self-financed two weeks program?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SolaceENERGY: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Averry:
Pls any information about University of Macerata Italy?

Yes, PM me !!!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by 418fad: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please o, can I also WhatsApp you?

xtera27:

chat me on whatsapp I'm in italy now studying...+2347037571437
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by 418fad: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please oh, I also need contact of these embassy certified translators fir Abuja or Lagos

preachoval:
[b]If you've received an acceptance/pre-acceptance letter. Don't you waste no more time, Quickly begin your pre-enrollment at the designated Italy embassy or consulate (abuja or Lagos). To do this you MUST first translate your educational files @ the specified official translator by Italy Embassy, schedule an appointment with the translator as soon as possible as it takes a long time to process. You will be charged 2k naira per file and Only Drop your photocopies with them and you are good to go for the next stage which is attesting all your educational credentials at MOE Abuja.

Following this, you have to proceed to MFA to do same but this time around you have to include your NPC sworn affidavit, birth cert.

After all this is done do walk up to the Italian Embassy anytime from 9:00 am till 12:00 pm MON-FRI for pre-enrollment and legalization, go there with both your translated documents, respective certified copies and the pre-acceptance letter from your institution passport photo and all other relevant documents.

ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE PRE ENROLLMENT CLOSES 24th OF JULY, 2018 and the overall expense including pre-enrollment, certifications at moe and mfa won't cost more than 75k naira. This also depends on the number of documents that you have

That's all the information you require for now and should you have any further doubt, ask the embassy or consulate official during the pre-enrollment.

ALL THE BEST [/b]

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pyrene: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=418fad post=79727722]Please oh, I also need contact of these embassy certified translators fir Abuj

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by 418fad: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
I will PM you pls for this link as well

aeboiy:
Nairaland is not letting me post the link just PM me and I will send you the link

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by 418fad: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm interested please!!!

tam95:
I HAVE CREATED A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS STARTING SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER---

https:///BDL3fXuyslODZAGOZFx8qt
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pyrene: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2019
M

4 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SolaceENERGY: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Pyrene:
Good morning everyone,
This trend isn't moving just like others (Germany and the likes). People hardly respond to questions asked here even if they had passed that stage. our oga then already in Italy aren't helping matters either. they move to Italy and forget that there are students that would love to study in Italy too. they leave and don't drop important informations on settling down. let's try to make this trend lively by dropping detailed info on admission process, certification, translation, legalisation, and prenrolment, and also the possibility on getting student jobs in various cities. whenever a question is raised on scholarship nobody ever reply(Declaration of family asset abi na ISEE pacifato) even when we have our oga and madam then over there. please those in Italy should try and help us here. I also wona use this opportunity to appreciate some of us that have contributed positively here: extradudu peajeg and others . God bles you sirs

Send me a PM
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by olumitya7: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Delesta2015:
are you applying for an MSc program or an undergraduate degree program?

Undergraduate program
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by olumitya7: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
PEAJEG:

As bad is it may sound, it may be better to bear the pain and wait until WAEC releases your corrected results than being in a rush to bag a visa denial which may affect your future chances of not just pursuing an Italian Visa but a Schenge. I know this is never what you will want to hear but someone has to tell you the truth. Its painful, I agree. I see you want to further your studies. However, you will be making the job easier for those Consulate officers who are not in a hurry to issue you a visa. Think about this bro. Another admission year would soon be around the corner. Its painful. I agree but please take the pain. I wish you the best brother.

Thanks really. I tried to reach the consulate explaining the problem and provide other proof of age from previous documents. They have not responded. I understand your point just really difficult with all the stress and expenses so far.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Delesta2015: 3:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Hello house, please for those that have passed through the pre-enrollment stage please I need an urgent response to this question:
Do I need my waec certificate for pre-enrollment at the embassy? because I got this email from the embassy with respect to a scholarship program I applied to:

The documents required for pre-enrolment are:

1- Two photographs (white background).

2- Original certificate of the final academic qualification duly legalized from the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Italian language.

3- Acceptance letter from the University in Italy (Lettera di ammissibilità).
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chaiks: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hi brethren. A friend went to the Italian consulate today and was told to bring 50k for preenrollment and legalisation.is that the price because am afraid? Thought it was around 19k or so. I intend to go there with bsc cert, transcript, fslc, birth cert waec.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by riteve: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
pls is there any other document that can be downloaded for pre enrollment
how long will you stay in the schengen country when applying for visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by PEAJEG: 5:08am On Jul 01, 2019
chaiks:
Hi brethren. A friend went to the Italian consulate today and was told to bring 50k for preenrollment and legalisation.is that the price because am afraid? Thought it was around 19k or so. I intend to go there with bsc cert, transcript, fslc, birth cert waec.

This is Chukwudi right?

Well, pre enrolment is N19300. The cost of legalization isn't fixed. The more documents you want to legalize, the more the financial implication. You get?

Like a lady I know pre enrolled and legalized just one document. Her NPC birth certificate. She paid 19300 for pre enrolment and then 11600 for the legalization. This doesn't mean that the cost is just N30,900. Do you understand?

So for another, it may be higher than that depending on documents you need to legalize but for pre enrolment, its fixed at 19300.

Hope this helps? Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.