Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478425 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
adedipeopeyemi97:
Hello house! I want to ask if MoE accepts student copy of undergraduate transcripts. Getting official transcripts now is a bottleneck due to coro.

No. They only accept Official Transcript.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2020
neccki:
Not only Pavia. Mostly all schools in Italy will teach online due to Rona.
What is the implication for international student, especially now that the EU has excluded Nigeria from countries permitted to enter the Schengen? And we need visa to fully enroll.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by neccki: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
We are not completely out yet, besides the List is subject to monthly review; So we have to wait till next month ending for a review of the list of countries that can enter EU. Am sure, it will soon be lifted, worse case for student and other important categories of people.

mrrandomguy:

What is the implication for international student, especially now that the EU has excluded Nigeria from countries permitted to enter the Schengen? And we need visa to fully enroll.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by antony10: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please can some provide me with the link to book appointment for legalization. Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iyoma08: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations , I saw same thing for University of Pavia and I have completed it and I was told that the application has been sent to the embassy, that I should contact the embassy for further information

antony10:
Hi everyone, I just checked my email now and saw this(below) from the University of Siena, can someone please explain to me, I have gone through the website link but I don't seem to understand it. Thanks

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT AND VISA Jun 11, 2020
We inform you that the presentation of pre-enrollment applications to higher education courses in Italy by the non-EU students applying for a student visa must be presented on the web site : www.universitaly.it/index.php/students/stranieri
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iyoma08: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Add me to the what's app group 08082960017
amikable97:

I think it's possible to use parents account
This screenshot was shared in a WhatsApp group I belong to
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iyoma08: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please contact me privately 08082960017
LA001:
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I was awarded an Erasmus scholarship at Politecnico di Milano to begin in October.

I have been scheduled for an appointment for Legalization and Declaration of Value at the Consulate on 27th July 2020. Does anyone know how long it will take to get the DoV.

I was instructed to begin Visa processing as soon as possible. Can I book a Visa appointment now or should I wait until I get the DoV, proof of accommodation and health insurance?

Also, any other advice or recommendations will be most appreciated.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by antony10: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please can I get your number so I can chat you up on Whatsapp, thanks.

iyoma08:

Congratulations , I saw same thing for University of Pavia and I have completed it and I was told that the application has been sent to the embassy, that I should contact the embassy for further information

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ofZarh: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello people, I'm new here. I got an admission in Italy but I need help with the processes.
Can anyone help with how the authentication process will be done in Abuja if I'm to do it myself? Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
ofZarh:
Hello people, I'm new here. I got an admission in Italy but I need help with the processes.
Can anyone help with how the authentication process will be done in Abuja if I'm to do it myself? Thanks.

Hi, firstly you have to o ensure you get your Official Transcript , Certificate and O'level certificate in hand for easy processing .

Secondly, you take everything to Ministry of Education for Evaluation.

Thirdly , you proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Authentication after you are don't with the new evaluation.

Note that you will be ask to pay some amount for the evaluation and Authenticity of the document summited and also you will be required to buy Scratch card for your O'level result.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ofZarh: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks a lot. But can the whole process be done in a day?
oppsonn:

Hi, firstly you have to o ensure you get your Official Transcript , Certificate and O'level certificate in hand for easy processing .

Secondly, you take everything to Ministry of Education for Evaluation.

Thirdly , you proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Authentication after you are don't with the new evaluation.

Note that you will be ask to pay some amount for the evaluation and Authenticity of the document summited and also you will be required to buy Scratch card for your O'level result.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ofZarh: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Then who do I go meet at the ministry to start the process?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
ofZarh:

Yes as I was told but you have to be there before 8AM to commence the process.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
ofZarh:
Then who do I go meet at the ministry to start the process?

Seems is a walk in process.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Seems all appointments have been cancelled still indefinite due to the pandemic.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kingjay007: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
neccki:
Not only Pavia. Mostly all schools in Italy will teach online due to Rona.

Hi@neccki. Got an Admission to unibo too. Do u mind if I mail u?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by neccki: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Check your email

Kingjay007:

Hi@neccki. Got an Admission to unibo too. Do u mind if I mail u?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Thraedz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
oppsonn:
Seems all appointments have been cancelled still indefinite due to the pandemic.
I got the same suspension email too. Not everyone got it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by LA001: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am yet to receive the news from the consulate.

oppsonn:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iyoma08: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
freep01:
Hi guys, if you have troubles with your student VISA as well as your political asylum request, contact me.
I am italian and I know how the process works.

Contact me via email please : usmanlawal0828@gmail.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iyoma08: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello, please can I have ur email ? I need ur Assistant for Italy student visa

freep01:
Hi guys, if you have troubles with your student VISA as well as your political asylum request, contact me.
I am italian and I know how the process works.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Thraedz:

I got the same suspension email too. Not everyone got it

Ok. Alot of work for them at the embassy, immediately they resume back. So will advise everyone to hasten their Evaluation and Authentication.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ofZarh: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Please can I bring a WAEC scratch card along with me rather than buy at the ministry?
ofZarh:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ofZarh: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Then who has an idea of the authentication process at the ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ade1998: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2020
oppsonn:

Ok. Alot of work for them at the embassy, immediately they resume back. So will advise everyone to hasten their Evaluation and Authentication.

Evaluation and Authentication are two different things. The former is not required.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Ade1998:

Evaluation and Authentication are two different things. The former is not required.

Ok. Evaluation is done in MoF while Authentication is done in MoFA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Jesusmylord(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good day,

Please take note that Pre-enrolment is now online via UNIVERSITALY portal, or visit the University you applied to for full detail.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rosunkeye(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Check CIMEA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jesusmylord:
Good day,

Please take note that Pre-enrolment is now online via UNIVERSITALY portal, or visit the University you applied to for full detail.

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ofZarh: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please am I required to stamp my photocopies at the ministry of foreign affairs after finishing the authentication process?
If I would, how much does it cost?
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Easthood5(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Please comrades which university in Italy still doing admission for international students

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.