Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,540 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477562 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KennethBest: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
1.Please which schools are open for 2021/2022 application either for degrees or masters in Italy.

2.And please who knows when university of Camerino will open their application for 2021/2022 admission.

3.Who knows any Italian school that can accept 2.2(3.0/5.0) Nigeria scale for masters.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Some people behave as if they don't have a search engine or an internet browser.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KennethBest: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
My dear please don't be rude.Some of us are novice is this mission. If you think search engine is the best option why are you here??.It's not must you help out in every article .you can back off please n keep mute tnx.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2021
KennethBest:
My dear please don't be rude.Some of us are novice is this mission. If you think search engine is the best option why are you here??.It's not must you help out in every article .you can back off please n keep mute tnx.
I told you 3/5 is accepted by Italian schools you are still asking for names of Universities accepting 3/5.
Don't University of Camerino have a website?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
The thread was meant for discussing visa related issues. But they start creating WhatsApp groups to discuss visa matters as soon as they gain admission and pre enroll. Smh
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Owerri1stSon: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Please how much is the accepted prove of fund in Italy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Successpoint01: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Admission to university of Macerata is ongoing, they also offer some Masters program in English.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arch111(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Please how does one convert secondary school grade(WAEC) for Italian school application please.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Owerri1stSon:
Please how much is the accepted prove of fund in Italy
Please guys, someone should provide an answer to this. Again, should the prove of fund be a printed bank statement or should the money be transferred to a bank in Italy, just like how German embassy does. Please I need your immediate help on this.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by water4: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please house how can one fulfill or get "Declaration of Value" document.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by water4: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=ProfDave123 post=96135825]No you don't need WEAC legalization for Master's

Please can you explain the DOV collection process?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ProfDave123: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hi

First you need to get legalization appointment at the Italian embassy. However, your documents must be authenticated at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs respectively, then translated into Italian before the legalization.

After the legalization, the embassy will issue you the DOV.

[quote author=water4 post=98391219][/quote]
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ocon: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
There's a mistake on my waec certificate 23 instead of 22.

I read in previous pages that italian embassy don't accept affidavit on birth date

Is there any other thing I can do?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ChampO(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please, do you you have an idea of how much legalization and the issuing of DoV costs?
What documents exactly should be legalized for MSc applicant?.
I have already done the translation.

ProfDave123:
Hi

First you need to get legalization appointment at the Italian embassy. However, your documents must be authenticated at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs respectively, then translated into Italian before the legalization.

After the legalization, the embassy will issue you the DOV.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ChampO(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please, do you you have an idea of how much legalization and the issuing of DoV costs?

oppsonn:

Authenticate your documents first at Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Before going to LEGALISE your documents.

PS hope your documents are already translated?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChampO:

Academic credentials
NPC
Birth Certificate

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Thermodynamics(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
I greet the house, I saw this on the website of the Italian school I plan to apply to:

"As a non-EU citizen living abroad, you will also have to apply at the Italian authorities (consulate or embassy) in your country. The deadlines set by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/) must be met. At the Italian authorities, you can apply for one study programme only. Should you not follow this procedure with the local Italian authorities, your direct online application will be declared null and void"

I'm not sure what this means, do I need to apply for admission at the Italian embassy as well?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2021
ChampO:

It depends on the (Non-Academic documents) you have with you
For instance NPC cost ₦13,200 last year but the price is usually subject to changes sha.

DOV and Academic Documents are free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 12:08am On Feb 03, 2021
obinna11:

Please guys, someone should provide an answer to this. Again, should the prove of fund be a printed bank statement or should the money be transferred to a bank in Italy, just like how German embassy does. Please I need your immediate help on this.

Italy requires 6 months statement of account. Printed not more than 15 days to your submission at VFS.
From the guideline stipulated last year it's advisable to have about €10,000 (naira equivalent) in the account.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kingrex99: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Good morning, please is there any whatsapp group created for the purpose of visa this year?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Sure
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kingrex99: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
mrrandomguy:
Sure
Please send the link or add me on whatsapp. ZERO EIGHT ONE SIX THREE EIGHT THREE TWO THREE ZERO ONE
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
kingrex99:

Please send the link or add me on whatsapp. ZERO EIGHT ONE SIX THREE EIGHT THREE TWO THREE ZERO ONE
This is the link to join:
https://www.nairaland.com/969016/italian-student-visa-help/196#969016.6293
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kingrex99: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
mrrandomguy:

This is the link to join:
https://www.nairaland.com/969016/italian-student-visa-help/196#969016.6293
This is the link to this same page
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ade1998: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
For the people that took the first academic year online, when do y’all plan on applying for a visa this year? For me I have a deadline to submit my original documents in the university by June 30th. I’d like to know if anyone is in this same situation.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Successpoint01: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day my people, please which documents do I need to authenticate and present for legalisation for a master program. I am asking this because I laminated my waec result and I want to know if I will need it before taking the risk of removing the lamination. Thanks in advance as you contribute.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
amikable97:

Italy requires 6 months statement of account. Printed not more than 15 days to your submission at VFS.
From the guideline stipulated last year it's advisable to have about €10,000 (naira equivalent) in the account.
Do you know of anyone who got visa with this amount?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by anotherguyonNL: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2021
is there an age limit for someone interested in studying in Italy?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Successpoint01: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2021
I don't think there is, though it may depend on school.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 5:11am On Feb 15, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Do you know of anyone who got visa with this amount?

I know someone who had this in her personal account and also presented a cooperate account and a letter from the company, stating that they are full sponsors of her schooling in Italy. Though they mailed for extra documents to be sure, she was given visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Femmylawy: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Am new here though have made some research personally, would like to know where/how I can translate my documents. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.