Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (476947 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SuomyNona: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2021
obinna11:
Bikonu, I have a question. Judging from previous years, who knows when we should expect the Italian government scholarship portal to open for this year.
Please who has an answer to this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Blawjj: 11:07pm On May 04, 2021
Someone should kindly help a brother o. I need to authenticate my documents o. How do I get someone to help me out with this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Francismorah45: 9:31am On May 06, 2021
Successpoint01:

I'm sorry for replying late, I will advise that you should start your translation and authentication as soon as possible.
please if I have legalised my documents in 2019...do I still legalise it again...and the legalization is it done at the embassy or online.....because my school sent me online legalization.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:05am On May 06, 2021
Francismorah45:
please if I have legalised my documents in 2019...do I still legalise it again...and the legalization is it done at the embassy or online.....because my school sent me online legalization.

If you have legalized before then no need to repeat legalization
The online legalization you're talking about is it CIMEA? if it is then I don't think you need to do it again.

But things may change this year if you haven't done the consular legalization please try to do it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Francismorah45: 11:13am On May 06, 2021
amikable97:

If you have legalized before then no need to repeat legalization
The online legalization you're talking about is it CIMEA? if it is then I don't think you need to do it again.

But things may change this year if you haven't done the consular legalization please try to do it
alright
The school should send me a mail like they told me after I did the online legalization....still waiting for them and bro please how much should I hold for me pre-enrollment at the embassy....?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=Francismorah45 post=101430423]alright
The school should send me a mail like they told me after I did the online legalization....still waiting for them and bro please how much should I hold for me pre-enrollment at the embassy....?
[/quote
Pre enrollment is online. No more at the consulate. You only legalize at the consulate now o

This was the process last year. You can ask around things may have changed
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 9:12am On May 07, 2021
Francismorah45:
alright
I don't understand the mail you're talking about regarding your school but my advise is also ask questions about physical legalization at the consulate to avoid stories that touch
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adamsty10: 7:58pm On May 07, 2021
I want to check, if anyone that applied for bachelor degree program come across Tolc-E entrance exam?

Perhaps I should ask when is the school open there admission and enrollment process for a new intake, and how do you apply??

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Blawjj: 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
Dencotext:
Please contact via my email at ODOEMKRIS at yahoo dot com as I checked but nairaland did not send it to me yet, I don't know why.

Hi, boss.
I have sent you an email.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tochil123: 3:18pm On May 08, 2021
Guys, please am confuse about what to fill in the Occupation section in the visa application form.

I was previously working as a civil servant before I stopped around February, my question is do I put "student" or "business" or what exactly on the occupation section?
Please guys what's the best bet on this. Please I need your help. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Folaife: 8:51pm On May 10, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I just saw that the Federal government declared Wednesday and Thursday public holidays. My appointment to VFS is on Wednesday please does anyone know if this public holiday will affect the appointment? Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 11:38am On May 16, 2021
I suppose you should put student as you are not working currently, but if you put working they might want to see if your work place has given you permission to leave or something like that, so to avoid all these i think student is the best option.

tochil123:
Guys, please am confuse about what to fill in the Occupation section in the visa application form.

I was previously working as a civil servant before I stopped around February, my question is do I put "student" or "business" or what exactly on the occupation section?
Please guys what's the best bet on this. Please I need your help. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 11:39am On May 16, 2021
where you able to go? Also are you going for Visa or DoV?
Folaife:
Good evening everyone, please I just saw that the Federal government declared Wednesday and Thursday public holidays. My appointment to VFS is on Wednesday please does anyone know if this public holiday will affect the appointment? Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 11:41am On May 16, 2021
Hello Guys, anyone got accepted to university of Pisa? Also anyone that got accepted from a university in the tuscany region?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teaser4(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2021
Abeg who dey study 4 University of Juventus, I wan check something ni o
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 8:31pm On May 16, 2021
Teaser4:
Abeg who dey study 4 University of Juventus, I wan check something ni o

Na secondary school you ean go back to, abi na Ronaldo you wan see?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teaser4(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2021
marwan123:

Na secondary school you ean go back to, abi na Ronaldo you wan see?
I want to tell Ronaldo to dey prepare for his new challenge ni... #EuropaLeague
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 12:51am On May 17, 2021
Teaser4:
I want to tell Ronaldo to dey prepare for his new challenge ni... #EuropaLeague
Juventus plays in Turin, so you should apply to University of Torino, or Politecnico Di Torino. But be mindful of the fact that they only admit applicants with 4.5/5 CGPA and above, which I know you don't have, so definitely no one there is stupid enough to care about Europa League.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teaser4(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Juventus plays in Turin, so you should apply to University of Torino, or Politecnico Di Torino. But be mindful of the fact that they only admit applicants with 4.5/5 CGPA and above, which I know you don't have, so definitely no one there is stupid enough to care about Europa League.
Hahahaha, wahala my CGPA na 2.5/5
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 7:17pm On May 17, 2021
E be like say nobody get admission this year, abi everybody don get visa ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2021
marwan123:
E be like say nobody get admission this year, abi everybody don get visa ?
Please after getting the admission letter, what is the next step?
What are the list of documents to legalizing and authenticate in Abuja before going to Lagos?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
It's hard for anyone to help you out as the ministries require you or relatives with the same son names to be there. Or you just want ti bribe
Blawjj:
Someone should kindly help a brother o. I need to authenticate my documents o. How do I get someone to help me out with this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2021
Depends on what you are applying for. Masters: transcript, certificate, waec, age declaration and birth certificate. Bachelors: waec, age declaration and birth certificate.
obinna11:

What are the list of documents to legalizing and authenticate in Abuja before going to Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
@polito, the ratings are high but in university of Turin, I know of someone who apply as a 3rd class and got admitted. Apply either ways, you might be surprised
Teaser4:
Hahahaha, wahala my CGPA na 2.5/5
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teaser4(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
shaggyosas:
@polito, the ratings are high but in university of Turin, I know of someone who apply as a 3rd class and got admitted. Apply either ways, you might be surprised
lol.. Na cruise sha...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
for masters or bachelor? which university did you get admitted to?
obinna11:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 1:55am On May 19, 2021
How una dey for here?. Been a while.. I hope italian embassy will do well this year
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 1:32pm On May 20, 2021
I hope so, someone was telling me without high funds you cant secure visa, the truth is even with high funds they will reject you. I dont know why they did that last year sha, i hope this year will be different.

Imustreturn:
How una dey for here?. Been a while.. I hope italian embassy will do well this year
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2021
shaggyosas:
Depends on what you are applying for. Masters: transcript, certificate, waec, age declaration and birth certificate. Bachelors: waec, age declaration and birth certificate.
God bless you my brother. I applied for masters. Please is age declaration the same as birth certificate?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2021
marwan123:
for masters or bachelor? which university did you get admitted to?
University of Pisa. Please hope I'm not late to start the whole process of legalization and authentication.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 9:17pm On May 20, 2021
yeah i think so
obinna11:

God bless you my brother. I applied for masters. Please is age declaration the same as birth certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.