Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,671,951 members, 6,283,078 topics. Date: Monday, 10 May 2021 at 07:58 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (355429 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SuomyNona: 3:54pm On Apr 28
badboy2021:

I don't have access to my nairaland mail anymore. can you drop yours, id send you a mail using another. Thank you

suomy835@gmail.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 9:59pm On May 02
obinna11:
Bikonu, I have a question. Judging from previous years, who knows when we should expect the Italian government scholarship portal to open for this year.
Please who has an answer to this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Blawjj: 11:07pm On May 04
Someone should kindly help a brother o. I need to authenticate my documents o. How do I get someone to help me out with this?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Francismorah45: 9:31am On May 06
Successpoint01:

I'm sorry for replying late, I will advise that you should start your translation and authentication as soon as possible.
please if I have legalised my documents in 2019...do I still legalise it again...and the legalization is it done at the embassy or online.....because my school sent me online legalization.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 11:05am On May 06
Francismorah45:
please if I have legalised my documents in 2019...do I still legalise it again...and the legalization is it done at the embassy or online.....because my school sent me online legalization.

If you have legalized before then no need to repeat legalization
The online legalization you're talking about is it CIMEA? if it is then I don't think you need to do it again.

But things may change this year if you haven't done the consular legalization please try to do it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Francismorah45: 11:13am On May 06
amikable97:

If you have legalized before then no need to repeat legalization
The online legalization you're talking about is it CIMEA? if it is then I don't think you need to do it again.

But things may change this year if you haven't done the consular legalization please try to do it
alright
The school should send me a mail like they told me after I did the online legalization....still waiting for them and bro please how much should I hold for me pre-enrollment at the embassy....?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 9:11am On May 07
[quote author=Francismorah45 post=101430423]alright
The school should send me a mail like they told me after I did the online legalization....still waiting for them and bro please how much should I hold for me pre-enrollment at the embassy....?
[/quote
Pre enrollment is online. No more at the consulate. You only legalize at the consulate now o

This was the process last year. You can ask around things may have changed
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 9:12am On May 07
Francismorah45:
alright
I don't understand the mail you're talking about regarding your school but my advise is also ask questions about physical legalization at the consulate to avoid stories that touch
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adamsty10: 7:58pm On May 07
I want to check, if anyone that applied for bachelor degree program come across Tolc-E entrance exam?

Perhaps I should ask when is the school open there admission and enrollment process for a new intake, and how do you apply??

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Blawjj: 9:21pm On May 07
Dencotext:
Please contact via my email at ODOEMKRIS at yahoo dot com as I checked but nairaland did not send it to me yet, I don't know why.

Hi, boss.
I have sent you an email.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tochil123: 3:18pm On May 08
Guys, please am confuse about what to fill in the Occupation section in the visa application form.

I was previously working as a civil servant before I stopped around February, my question is do I put "student" or "business" or what exactly on the occupation section?
Please guys what's the best bet on this. Please I need your help. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.