Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,391 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477530 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
rubenic: Thanks all. Got to Siena yesterday wink
You are welcome
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Welcome, please always obey the law and contribute positively to improving Nigeria's low image
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
ernestleon: You are welcome
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
superior1:
Welcome, please always obey the law and contribute positively to improving Nigeria's low image
sure, i will.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2013

Welcome bro. Stay in tourch and keep the flag flying.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Godetevi il vostro soggiorno in Italia. Enjoy your stay in Italy and keep the 9ja flag flying. I wish you all the best.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
newacca:
Godetevi il vostro soggiorno in Italia. Enjoy your stay in Italy and keep the 9ja flag flying. I wish you all the best.
Google translate can be very embarrassing. cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
newacca:
Thanks man!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
ernestleon: Google translate can be very embarrassing. cheesy
lol sharrrrrrrrp guy cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
rubenic:
Thanks man!
u r welcome
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
ernestleon: Google translate can be very embarrassing. cheesy

Haba Ernest, why u wan fall him hand now?, atol atol na him bad o
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
rubenic:
Thanks man!

And try carrying if not the original, the photocopy of your passport (with the visa displayed)
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
newacca:
lol sharrrrrrrrp guy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2013
ernestleon: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ernest,have u ever been to Canada or United states from Italy? what does it take as a 9ja student in Italia to visit Canada or U.S? I mean what are the chances? Also,what are the chances applying for a study visa to these countries from Italy as an International student of course. Pls. I need an insight Bro,if you have slightest idea. This is 2013 and I wanna make some decision and move. I am asking this questions to get things fixed for someone. smiley u know as e dey go na cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by valifex(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2013
@ Rubenic
Congratz bro on ur safe arrival and happy new yr.
which Uni in Italy did u get admission to study and what course? I just applied to Uni of Siena...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
valifex: @ Rubenic
Congratz bro on ur safe arrival and happy new yr.
which Uni in Italy did u get admission to study and what course? I just applied to Uni of Siena...
University of Siena. what program did you apply for?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
newacca:
ernest,have u ever been to Canada or United states from Italy? what does it take as a 9ja student in Italia to visit Canada or U.S? I mean what are the chances? Also,what are the chances applying for a study visa to these countries from Italy as an International student of course. Pls. I need an insight Bro,if you have slightest idea. This is 2013 and I wanna make some decision and move. I am asking this questions to get things fixed for someone. smiley u know as e dey go na cheesy
Nope, I have only been to finland and neighbour countries.Us and canada? No.I'm sorry I have no idea.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
newacca:

The chances are much higher here than applying from Nigeria. And I mean much more. From the little experience and that of my friends, all you need to do first is to get your permiso first, then package your application very well. I am not saying they dont reject but the chances that you will get lie within 9/10.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2013
Please my fellow brother I need an hint on each of the listed university Ca foscari university of venice, free university of bozen-bolzano, university of sienna, scuola superior university . The best for master degree program in computer science for international student in every angle you can see it....thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
teemyfab: Please my fellow brother I need an hint on each of the listed university Ca foscari university of venice, free university of bozen-bolzano, university of sienna, scuola superior university . The best for master degree program in computer science for international student in every angle you can see it....thanks

I don't know much about these schools. The best my bee through internet
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello guys, I want to know if I need to study Italian language before I can study in Italy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
abbyyworld: Hello guys, I want to know if I need to study Italian language before I can study in Italy.

It depends on the school and the language of instruction of the course you are planning to take. Write the school you are interested in for full info
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2013
@boss-man Thanks for your reply
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
teemyfab: @boss-man Thanks for your reply

U are welcome. Just holla if you need any further guide that i can provide info on.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks to my fellow nairalander for your response all this while my certificate finally come out out embassy early this month.I get offer now from 3 different Universities for my Msc I am thinking of which one to choose but when accessing those schools online I finally make my choice I will be very grateful if any nairalander that is already in Italy can help me out on my doubt....it might be through mail or mobile please I will appreciate that ...Thanks again keep the trend going
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
teemyfab: Thanks to my fellow nairalander for your response all this while my certificate finally come out out embassy early this month.I get offer now from 3 different Universities for my Msc I am thinking of which one to choose but when accessing those schools online I finally make my choice I will be very grateful if any nairalander that is already in Italy can help me out on my doubt....it might be through mail or mobile please I will appreciate that ...Thanks again keep the trend going

Mail me on buzzkanlinks@yahoo.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
@bossman the email you give me is not correct you can add me as well on my yahoo:teemyfabulous@yahoo.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, can anyone advice or tell me which of these European Countries below is good to live in as Hustler and get benefits as a New Comer in Europe.

- Holland
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria
- Spain
- Portugal
- Czech Republic

I look forward to receiving your good replies and advices.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hi Guys,
For those of us planning to study in Italy for the 2013/2014 academic session; just to inform,
That's if you are not already aware:
Pre-enrolment has opened in the italian embassy in Nigeria. Its frm 21st march to 21st june 2013.
This is for submission of your already certified academic documents which you do in Abuja to them. And getting a teller to go pay your legal fees in zenith bank.
If you need more clarity, you can go to the embassy at walter carrington- lagos brethren.
Their doors are open to take questions,I went there myself and was ushered in & attended to inside by an italian.
Best of luck,

Ciao!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
mimi77: Hi Guys,
For those of us planning to study in Italy for the 2013/2014 academic session; just to inform,
That's if you are not already aware:
Pre-enrolment has opened in the italian embassy in Nigeria. Its frm 21st march to 21st june 2013.
This is for submission of your already certified academic documents which you do in Abuja to them. And getting a teller to go pay your legal fees in zenith bank.
If you need more clarity, you can go to the embassy at walter carrington- lagos brethren.
Their doors are open to take questions,I went there myself and was ushered in & attended to inside by an italian.
Best of luck,

Ciao!

Nice one Mimi, do you know the amount they now charge for it, last year it was 110k or so?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
I asked the Italian who attended to me, he said its N110k.And that he will give me the teller for it when I come back to submit my docs.

superior1:

Nice one Mimi, do you know the amount they now charge for it, last year it was 110k or so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.