Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation (21090 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by DamosDamos(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Hey Nairalanders, is there anyone in the house that av written KPMG aptitude test before, wat is like, I heard we'll get the resukt immediately. Is it Electronically and watz d cut off mark. Who knows abt ds pls am to write the test on Friday. Pls reply.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by babyfacetade: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hav U̶̲̥̅̊ done or wrt d test
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by anitaaliu: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Got the invite too. Its specificied in the mail that the test is Gmat based
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kemzole(f): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
I got the invite too,It is slated for Friday 18th of this month.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by waleajijim(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
When I wrote mine the test involved antonyms and synonyms, sentence correction, comprehension and of course maths frm different angles.
If status quo was to be followed u will write an essay based on 2 selected topics(U choose 1).
...During my time I passed the test and when I wrote d essay, I didn't really put effort and I got a mail that I was unsuccesful at the essay and can't proceed with the selection process.
Hope this helps som1.
...Now I got the invite again because I applied but they state that if u have written b4, ignore d test. I will thus nid advise if I sud go or not. If they won't be able to detect, I will gladly go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by winnygal(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
I got a message on my from from them stating I shud check my email addy for the details...but av nt seen any mail yet pls I would like to know venue for the test!
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by winnygal(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
I got a message on my from from them stating I shud check my email addy for the details...but av nt seen any mail yet pls I would like to know venue for the test and what we are to come wiv
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by anitaaliu: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pls are we to print out the mail or only go 2d exm venue wit wat was listed in the mail?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by winnygal(f): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
@anitaaliu pls were is the venue and what was listed in the mail I got a text message on my fone telling me to check my email addy but av nt gotten any mail
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by anitaaliu: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
winnygal: I got a message on my from from them stating I shud check my email addy for the details...but av nt seen any mail yet pls I would like to know venue for the test and what we are to come wiv
KPMG Tower,Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,Victoria Island,Lagos. Com wit all ur original credentials,Id,passport n calculator.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by winnygal(f): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
anitaaliu:
KPMG Tower,Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,Victoria Island,Lagos. Com wit all ur original credentials,Id,passport n calculator.

Thanks very much u saved me a bunch what tyme pls.....
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by purjc(f): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
2.30pm
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by jovier: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
though I applied for the vacancy but I didn't receive their invitation, can I still appear for the test? Someone advise, please?
purj.c:
2.30pm
though I applied for the vacancy but I didn't receive their invitation, can I still appear for the test? Someone advise, please?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by abaryourmy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
jovier:, if I were in your shoes I wouldn;t go there. There text even state that those who have written the test previously shouldn't bother to come, well if I happen to be in the later group and got another invite I could go and see what's up. Hey, You can still try it out if you don't mind whatever might follow...they could be so embarassing atimes.

Hello Guys I got an invite but why the age restriction? Any Idea how much they pay?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Uzzyan: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2013
my time was slated for 11am. please is it computer-based?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
It would be paper-based.Best of luck.
Uzzyan: my time was slated for 11am. please is it computer-based?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Xcesmoni(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
@phonon pls do you have inside infkk on the test details pls.like the synonym part? Thanks
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
The word relationships one would find in the Verbal Section of the old GRE eg WRITE:PAPER;antonyms and synonyms(suggest you get word lists from Barron's or Kaplan GRE or a good thesaurus);sentence completion;critical reasoning as one would find in GMAT;basic mathematics whose difficulty is similar to that found in GMAT and GRE (old or revised).With enough practice,it should be a ride in the park.DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO GIVE THE IMPRESSION IT IS DIFFICULT.Just practice.
Xcesmoni: @phonon pls do you have inside infkk on the test details pls.like the synonym part? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Xcesmoni(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
@phonon thanks amil smiley

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kayce19: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
i have the test tommorow too.can someone give me details abt the essay part> how is it going to be?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by winnygal(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hi pls for those that had their test today,aw was it ....can u pls give me an info for what to expect morrow!
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by playto(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
winnygal: Hi pls for those that had their test today,aw was it ....can u pls give me an info for what to expect morrow!
I beliv uve written d test nw..plz hw was it en hw were d questions structured..hlp a broda out
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2013
I am sure if you scroll up on this page,your question would be answered.
playto:
I beliv uve written d test nw..plz hw was it en hw were d questions structured..hlp a broda out
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by playto(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Phonon: I am sure if you scroll up on this page,your question would be answered.
U dnt av to reply me bck dis way...I belive u sat for the exams..en am directing the question to u in-person...nt wat av bn answed..remember u also ask 5 same question ere
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Well,my apologies if my comment offended you.The test is divided into two sections:the multiple choice questions and the essay part.

The multiple choice questions consists of quantitative(practice with GRE & GMAT),verbal(antonyms & synonyms,word relationships,sentence completion),critical reasoning questions(check your GMAT).I think this section lasts for about an hour.
For the essay part,you would choose one of two topics to write about.Lasts about 30 minutes.

Doing well on both sections is crucial to moving on to the next stage;so I was told when I wrote mine.I hope I did try to answer your question better.
playto:
U dnt av to reply me bck dis way...I belive u sat for the exams..en am directing the question to u in-person...nt wat av bn answed..remember u also ask 5 same question ere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by playto(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Phonon: Well,my apologies if my comment offended you.The test is divided into two sections:the multiple choice questions and the essay part.

The multiple choice questions consists of quantitative(practice with GRE & GMAT),verbal(antonyms & synonyms,word relationships,sentence completion),critical reasoning questions(check your GMAT).I think this section lasts for about an hour.
For the essay part,you would choose one of two topics to write about.Lasts about 30 minutes.

Doing well on both sections is crucial to moving on to the next stage;so I was told when I wrote mine.I hope I did try to answer your question better.
Yeah! U really make me happi...tanks a bunch..wish u notin bt dha best

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kayce19: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello, frds that sat for kpmg test on friday january 18 . I just got a mail that I was unseccesful in the test.pls is dere any that av good news to share.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by lolu84(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
@phonon, wot are the likely questions to expect in d essay part? Jst got an invite, Pls, help ur brother. Thanks in anticipation
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
I can only tell you about my own experience.Everyone else could get something different.I had to choose between writing about my role model and writing about times I have shown leadership abilities.There is no right or wrong answer but I am sure the ability to articulate your ideas on paper is most important.Hope it helps.
lolu84: @phonon, wot are the likely questions to expect in d essay part? Jst got an invite, Pls, help ur brother. Thanks in anticipation
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Chuksaluta(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please guys, I got an email for graduate apt test on friday 25. I have got all my original credential except my statemant of result which is photocopy. Will I be able to write the test?
Secondly, I am currently serving in Kogi and will be passing out in 3 weeks, can the test be rescheduled?
Please reply me. Thanks in Anticipation
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by majestic8855: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Helleo peeps I wrote my kpmg test on the 18th of january and I was just sent a mail that I was successful.yipeee.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS MAN.Look forward to your interviews.
majestic8855: Helleo peeps I wrote my kpmg test on the 18th of january and I was just sent a mail that I was successful.yipeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Job / What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / CNSSL Recruits Call Centre Agents..it Closes Today 11:59pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.