Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,885,603 members, 6,933,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 12:44 PM

Fish Fin In Finger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fish Fin In Finger (1026 Views)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Health Benefits Of Lady Finger / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Fin In Finger by Vergil: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Ok,
I know I should get it out. Tried to using blade by cutting my finger open. But it aint easy doing it by oneself.
Was handling fish and the fin got into a finger and broke in there. Its really small tho. Very thing and short. Not up too an inch.

What should the next move be?

Any real worry here?

Thanks
Re: Fish Fin In Finger by blank(f): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Vergil: Ok,
I know I should get it out. Tried to using blade by cutting my finger open. But it aint easy doing it by oneself.
Was handling fish and the fin got into a finger and broke in there. Its really small tho. Very thing and short. Not up too an inch.

What should the next move be?

Any real worry here?

Thanks

DO you have tweezers? You can try using that to take it out.
Re: Fish Fin In Finger by Vergil: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2012
Its in the skin already. The skin has healed over it. Heck, tried using blade to cut areas in my skin, then pushing it out. But had to stop myself, since its only me doing it. Would prefer somebody doing the cutting, for accuracy n all. Tweezers won't help in this scenario, not anymore anyway. If it was still sticking out, I'd use it, but it aint

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Medicine That Improve Sex Time 4 Men / Where Can I Get M2-tone Tablet In PH Pls / Dangers Of Buying Drinks From Unsealed Bottle(pictured Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.