Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (1158 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by SophiaLisa(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
As a devout Christian, will you allow your only sister to marry a staunch Muslim or vice versa (i.e as a devout Muslim, will you allow your only sister to marry a staunch Christian).

Please be honest and open. We need real answers especially with the ongoing 'rleigious crisis' in the Northern region.

Thanks
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by kilimanjaro(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
I don't care. So far they are both happy.
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
As long as she is happy no problem
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by SophiaLisa(f): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hmmmm. Well, I doubt, with the state of killings and unrest in this country, I will allow my relation to marry outside. My 2cents.
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
SophiaLisa: Hmmmm. Well, I doubt, with the state of killings and unrest in this country, I will allow my relation to marry outside. My 2cents.
So all Muslims are evil according to you abi?
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by kilimanjaro(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
So all Muslims are evil according to you abi?
That's the reason i dislike fanatics. Don't mind her.
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Goldieluks: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ejoo, mbanu.
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Mynd44: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2012
Goldieluks: Ejoo, mbanu.
I already knew you stance on this
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Why not?
So far He's not from d north.

But i think its Only d girl who has the right to make a choice especially in this 21st century
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Goldieluks: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I already knew you stance on this
angry angry
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by SophiaLisa(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
Guys, I said it's my opinion. You are entitled to yours. And because I don't support marrying outside due to the current unrest, does not make me a fanatic. Wait until you are faced with a situation like this, then you'd make your judgement. Only then will you be honest about this question asked.

Ps: No vex. tongue
Re: Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa by Scash(f): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ok.
What next?

(1) (Reply)

How To Find MY Soul Mate. / Why Can't We Find Girls Like Mary In D Bible Again? / Meeting My Mans Mother Tomorrow. Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.