Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters (20090 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm still waiting for some legit newspapers like sahara reporters to rebut this stats.

If it's mischievous, please provide proof.

I hate to think that GEJ who promised to cut down on travel expenses and travels aids goes back on his words as if he never spoke them.

Why would GEJ'S arse licking dailies release such a mind-boggling report like this?

We're yet to see video-footage of farouk's bribe scandal; how many times do you clamour for the proof? Madam, go make dinner for bros!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Chyz*:

Maybe dumbasses like yourself can provide the actual numbers to counter the so-called "manufactured delegates" claimed by the "id!ots".

Nah, he still thinks posting half-naked pictures of village men is enough to counter the stats sahara reporters provided. The sensible thing to have done would have been to provide sufficient evidence, but I suppose supporting GEJ blindly (without knowing the facts) is part of the memo.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Here is Wole Soyinka a Nobel Laureate on Sahara TV. Die if you want to die, Sahara Reporters would continue to grow. They don't need the opinion of Chavs like you an so [size=16pt]BORE OFF YOU WAN.KER!!![/size]

What a donkey! Is Wole Soyinka lying like you? Is he a boko haram luv'n, scary eyed mofo like you? Does he sound hungry and jealous like you?
You shiit rolling scarabs find the need to lie constantly, cos your Buhari and his evil imp, El-Rufai lost the elections. The blood of the innocent youth corpers failed to satiate your desperation. Dude, answer these pertinent questions:

How do you feel as a fraud, liar and boko haram lover? Why do you lie so much, bro? Why are you so desperate? Why do you sound so jealous?

Anyways, lemme take more time out to cry for you. I really wanna weep bitterly for the pathetic, lying sod in you:

Weennnnnnhhhh! Mama come o! Broda don de lie again o! Moooooooooo! Mauuuuuuuuu!!!'

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

Why would GEJ'S arse licking dailies release such a mind-boggling report like this?

We're yet to see video-footage of farouk's bribe scandal; how many times do you clamour for the proof? Madam, go make dinner for bros!

Are you talking to beaf? he'll soon come with gej's dinner and your dinner on bended knees. grin grin

Don't confuse me with GEJ's arse lickers.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Captainajama: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nigeria cannot be seen not to support global initiatives and programmes that will enhance humanity and be beneficial to our unborn children. About the delegation, it will interest you to know tha this useless bunch of haters are making us waste our energy debating on a 10 line report from one unknown and attention seeking fact less Sahara reporter who has no inkling of how governments are run, and who conjures up figures and stats to back up unsubstantiable stories, just to fuel controversy and recruit half witted critiques all over this forum?

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Chyz2: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

I pity you, bro. What Presidents are inventing things?
You see what being an awuf luv'n phuck can do to you? You suddenly fail to realise that IT IS YOUR JOB to invent and make your LG and village useful to the country.

As for your unfortunate quips about cassava, its just a sign of a horrible inferiority complex. Cassava seems "local" to you only because it is not imported from Europe or America. I'm sure you don't even know that you can buy cassava buscuits on the streets in the US and UK; it is exported there by Jamaicans (who are only 3 million in population) who do not share your inferiority complex (the reason why reggae is a Worldwide brand and juju music is not).

By cassava biscuits on the streets in U.S. lol. Now I know u are a damn liar. Look, you can possibily buy cassava "biscuit" in an international market, if you are lucky. It is definitely rare for such thing here.

The problem with the whole cassava bread thingy is that he tried to require(force) every bread manufacturer in Nigeria to add cassava as an ingredient. That was such an retarded move. Like, who does that? Lol
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

Your phrase, as if you are an English language architect? GEJ's propagandist spewing all sorts of hocus pocus. Revolution is looming, and it would be relaxing seeing your behind bars. Nigerians are getting more shrewd. PDP total debacle is looming; and you are one of those insatiable ghouls that will be wiped off the entire earth surface.

Yes, ayam hia to knock sense through ya left ear until ya natural stup!dity pops out of ya hairy, scary arse.
Bow down and worship.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you talking to beaf? he'll soon come with gej's dinner and your dinner on bended knees. grin grin

Don't confuse me with GEJ's arse lickers.

I would prefer sleeping eternally to eating a venomous dinner prepared by GEJ/beaf. I rebuff that!
On contrary to the spotlighted, you're sure no GEJ's boot-licking nematode like the 'former' grin; just that
you're too politically savvy and evidence-thirsty, and you are a woman smiley! Abeg cook fried rice and ponmo for bros tonight smiley
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by okcyggen: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Slizbeat: Free the man na n stop being a hater, wen d tym comes 4 him to stepdown, he will n God's willing if his hands aint clean, he wud go just d way Ibori went and is nw, Simple.

Well, its been no physical assaults but verbal critique by d democratic citizens of Nigeria. For the rest of your comment, you've got my 200% seconding. I can't hold back this earnest desire; "Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria" so we could all witness it coming down (the practical supremacy of the Rule of Law) soon....yes...very soon. Let's keep the faith!!!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, ayam hia to knock sense through ya left ear until ya natural stup!dity pops out of ya hairy, scary arse.
Bow down and worship.

A perfidious diversionist! Stop derailing any report against your ferocious monster-GEJ!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

What a donkey! Is Wole Soyinka lying like you? Is he a boko haram luv'n, scary eyed mofo like you? Does he sound hungry and jealous like you?
You shiit rolling scarabs find the need to lie constantly, cos your Buhari and his evil imp, El-Rufai lost the elections. The blood of the innocent youth corpers failed to satiate your desperation. Dude, answer these pertinent questions:

Anyways, lemme take more time out to cry for you. I really wanna weep bitterly for the pathetic, lying sod in you:

Weennnnnnhhhh! Mama come o! Broda don de lie again o! Moooooooooo! Mauuuuuuuuu!!!'

Yes, Wole Soyinka, a known international figure appeared on Sahara Reporters and a mad cow like Reno Omokri aka Beaf wants us to believe they have no credibility.
Who takes the word of a Chav? Die if you want to die, Omoyele Sowore is a trail blazer, a hard working young man, he does not need to sniff a.sses like you. Sahara reporters would continue to grow.

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
okcyggen: .

Well, its been no physical assaults but verbal critique by d democratic citizens of Nigeria. For the rest of your comment, you've got my 200% seconding. I can't hold back this earnest desire; "Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria" so we could all witness it coming down (the practical supremacy of the Rule of Law) soon....yes...very soon. Let's keep the faith!!!

Faith keeping since 1960.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Zutchy: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
We all know that Sahara reporters are rumor peddlers,if they want us to believe them let them publish the manifesto or the list of all those that embarked on that trip with Jonathan after all such information is available and they can get it if they want to,it is not by speculating,journalism has since gone way ahead of that.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

I pity you, bro. What Presidents are inventing things?
You see what being an awuf luv'n phuck can do to you? You suddenly fail to realise that IT IS YOUR JOB to invent and make your LG and village useful to the country.

As for your unfortunate quips about cassava, its just a sign of a horrible inferiority complex. Cassava seems "local" to you only because it is not imported from Europe or America. I'm sure you don't even know that you can buy cassava buscuits on the streets in the US and UK; it is exported there by Jamaicans (who are only 3 million in population) who do not share your inferiority complex (the reason why reggae is a Worldwide brand and juju music is not).

No I PITY U. Ure the one that is pathetic You have been made the laughingstock of this forum that U still speak shows how foolish you are and I dont consider it prudent to indulge your st'upidity with an answer.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Chyz*:

By cassava biscuits on the streets in U.S. lol. Now I know u are a damn liar. Look, you can possibily buy cassava "biscuit" in an international market, if you are lucky. It is definitely rare for such thing here.

The problem with the whole cassava bread thingy is that he tried to require(force) every bread manufacturer in Nigeria to add cassava as an ingredient. That was such an retarded move. Like, who does that? Lol

You are a retar'ded, low self-esteemed fool. You can buy them freely in both the UK, the US and across Europe.
Jamaicans are not self-haters like many of you and have proudly exported cassava to the streets of the West where it is bought and consumed.

Its hard to deal with so many damn id!ots who do not know that it is self pride that drives development.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Crackers/Excelsior_Genuine_Jamaican_Water_Crackers_300g.html

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by vanstanzy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:

Thats the norm and they all will be given esta codes most likely in dollars. yet Nigeria is about to crash as stated by Ngozi and madueke.
See me see trouble. Fooools in Power.

Am so very confused at this right now. But me thinks the more we haul curses and insults at these politicians, the more they misbehave. So on this note, i cant really say i blame them. Just my thought.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Too bad, too sad. It's either GEJ does not listen to advice or has surrounded himself with sycophantic bad advisers. It's a lose-lose for him on this one.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Dollarman101: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
This post remains another useless and feeble attempt to demonise this govt and clothe it with the robe of insensitivity. If Sahara reporters does not know it, people are taking them less seriously because of their high proclivity for sensational news such as this. That's why we like Nairaland and have followed it with for years. How can you ever manufacture delegate figures at random and expect people to take you seriously. We are not as ignorant and gullible as Sahara reporters would want us believe. We know that this report has no legitimate source to it. It was just the figment of imagination of a mischievous writer at Sahara reporters. I am on twitter 24/7 and have been following major newspapers. There's no such figure coming from THISDAY, VANGUARD, PUNCH, NATION etc. I don't know where Sahara got their own news from. It's unfortunate and people are beginning to see thru this thing.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

You are a retar'ded, low self-esteemed fool. You can buy them freely in both the UK, the US and across Europe.
Jamaicans are not self-haters like many of you and have proudly exported cassava to the streets of the West where it is bought and consumed.

Its hard to deal with so many damn id!ots who do not know that it is self pride that drives development.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Crackers/Excelsior_Genuine_Jamaican_Water_Crackers_300g.html

Only Chavs like you would go to TESCO or ASDA and buy that your nonsense, you and your Oga can shove into that place. When there are better biscuits to buy.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Babzilla:

No I PITY U. Ure the one that is pathetic You have been made the laughingstock of this forum that U still speak shows how foolish you are and I dont consider it prudent to indulge your st'upidity with an answer.

Can anyone imagine a dimwit talking about a much more intelligent soul being a laughing stock?
Oturugbeke! World done hend! grin grin grin

Just entertain us a lil more with your claim that in other countries Presidents are responsible for inventing things, while the populace sip from the awuf oil bottle.

Dude, you are amazing!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

our dilettante failed at everything except sucking gejs manliness strikes again

them crackers got wheat flour cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ogbeidejude: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Well the source of this info is questionable. What a sick list you have brought before us. I wished u had gone ahead to give flesh to your lies by listing the names and portfolios they hold. Then we can accept all ur claims. It is very funny that people are in hurry to accept ur lies. What's d capacity of the presidential jet? How many jets was used? How long will d trip last? What's the importance of such trip to our nation? Did he really go with such numbers of people? Should he have listened and bowed to the pressure of the opposition to distabilise this government? Why piont at loop holes rather than address issues and make or render solutions to our problems as a nation. We should learn to give our support, come in objectively to address issues and hey should by all means take themselves away from their frustrations in life to say something objective. Please investigate properly before making ur findings public. Why the rush to take us through falsehood?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
team gej, the worlds most desperate liars

can any truth evercome out of a mad cow
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Wisdytech(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
He has nö PITY FOR THE COUNTRY! Despite d violence wer'e xperiencing!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Only Chavs like you would go to TESCO or ASDA and buy that your nonsense, you and your Oga can shove into that place. When there are better biscuits to buy.

Not everyone is a liar, fraud and thief like you and Ibori. So, you can make fun of the price of the biscuit, fact remains that it will make our rural farmers rich when they key into it.

Dude, puuuuuuuuuulease! How does it feel like to be a shiit roller like you? embarassed
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by okcyggen: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

Faith keeping since 1960.

don't underestimate the relevance of present times information, knowledge and democratic discussion fora; ignorance has been the order of the day counting from "since 1960"...i won't take back the words....its soon, yes very soon..!!!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

I would prefer sleeping eternally to eating a venomous dinner prepared by GEJ/beaf. I rebuff that!
On contrary to the spotlighted, you're sure no GEJ's boot-licking nematode like the 'former' grin; just that
you're too politically savvy and evidence-thirsty, and you are a woman smiley! Abeg cook fried rice and ponmo for bros tonight smiley

See insult o. Because i'm a woman lol grin
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Can someone confirm this?

[size=14pt]Our sources say the team is made up of:
• 25 personal aides
• 18 aides of Patience Jonathan
• 2 members of the National Assembly
• 5 Ministers
• 2 Governors, and

• 63 officials from the Ministries of Enviroment, Foreign Affairs, National Planning and Petroleum Resources.

The junket will continue for Mr. Jonathan next week Thursday when he will be in Brussels for the World Customs Conference, scheduled for June 28-30. He will be taking with him about 57 people, including 26 aides, 3 Ministers, 8 members of the National Assembly, and 20 other government officials.

From June 25 to 29, Mrs. Jonathan will be in Maryland, United States, accompanied by 36 people: 18 aides, 4 wives of Governors, and 14 friends and associates.[/size]

Can any of the sahara reporters rebuff this?

Abi na half/ 3/4 person rebuttal we wan chop?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Dollarman101: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

@ ballabriggs, you re such an idiot. I know you don't have the benefit of proper university education otherwise you would have appreciated the landmark reforms and revolution being initiated by the Agric Minister thru cassava. You re a nonentity who has sworn an affidavit to be ignorant otherwise I would have referred you to read Sunday THISDAY,27 th may 2012 for a proper briefing on the ongoing transformation in the Agric sector thru cassava and reforms in fertilizer distribution. The minister was ranked as an excellent achiever. But I know you have a phobia for reading so I knw u won't bother to read it but you will prefer to retun here and make a public show of ur ignorance
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Can anyone imagine a dimwit talking about a much more intelligent soul being a laughing stock?
Oturugbeke! World done hend! grin grin grin

Just entertain us a lil more with your claim that in other countries Presidents are responsible for inventing things, while the populace sip from the awuf oil bottle.

Dude, you are amazing!

It's a pity you are this myopic and narrow-minded! Many invention around the country. I have food-making factories home and abroad; I started this with my hard-earned money, not with loan or Government aid- I see myself a lucky chap. Interestingly, millions of other Nigerians better me in entrepreneurial excellence; but unlike Jamaica, where is the government support? United Kingdom, an exemplary case-study, gives out loan to her citizens for education, health-care and others with a infinitesimal or no interest. Aside bank that will shove interest-killing loans down your throat, any viable support from GEJ's-FRESH AIR government? Don't tell me about the failed project he conducted a while back, cuz that was being benefited by who-knows-who!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dollarman101: @ ballabriggs, you re such an idiot. I know you don't have the benefit of proper university education otherwise you would have appreciated the landmark reforms and revolution being initiated by the Agric Minister thru cassava. You re a nonentity who has sworn an affidavit to be ignorant otherwise I would have referred you to read Sunday THISDAY,27 th may 2012 for a proper briefing on the ongoing transformation in the Agric sector thru cassava and reforms in fertilizer distribution. The minister was ranked as an excellent achiever. But I know you have a phobia for reading so I knw u won't bother to read it but you will prefer to retun here and make a public show of ur ignorance

can you eat casava bread without tearing face?

anywaz, is it true that GEJ is forcing bread manufactures (both FG and private owned) to add casava to their ingredient?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate / Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.