Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters (20094 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

We found the delegate story to be a lie by the desperate. I believe cassava is a much better topic. Lol!

[size=14pt]--Beaf quietly chews cassava bread... waits to circumcise bellabrigs with cutlass--[/size]

[size=14pt] Haaaaaaaaa !!![/size]
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Slizbeat: Free the man na n stop being a hater, wen d tym comes 4 him to stepdown, he will n God's willing if his hands aint clean, he wud go just d way Ibori went and is nw, Simple.
Don't talk daft.
Ibori didn't go because his hand is the dirtiest but because he imported his crime into countries that take criminal activities very serious, opposite of Nigeria were you are given national merit award and traditional rulers falling over themselves with their titles to give and universities hawking their honorary degrees to them.
The British aren't daft waiting for this your god and his will to come first.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

We found the delegate story to be a lie by the desperate. I believe cassava is a much better topic. Lol!

--Beaf quietly chews cassava bread... waits to circumcise bellabrigs with cutlass--

Sahara Reporters would continue to grow, it would continue to receive more hits than you and your Oga ever imagined. Get over it and stop hating.

If you don't like it, you and your Oga can set up your own and call it 'Cassava Reporters'.

Here is Sowore in your face, die if you want to die.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Which kain Enggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrisssss be dis? shocked shocked shocked
See this mumu talking as if yams are boiling in his mouth. Guy you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo daft! Lolzzz!

What will an unlearned PDP blood-guzzling sycophant like you offer Nigeria, other than spewing a sheer,utter bunkum in support of his looting pay-master?! You reek of a complete stupidity!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
If this is true....**sigh**
Nigerians and the need to act like peacocks and be the most flambouyant, thinking that that is all to life.
No matter how flambouyant you try to make yourself look, if your affairs are left in ruin, you will still not get respect from anybody.

One of the greatest people of our time was always seen wearing turtle-neck and jeans.
There is dignity in simplicity, Nigerians are yet to evolve to the point of understanding this.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Sahara Reporters would continue to grow, it would continue to receive more hits than you and your Oga ever imagined. Get over it and stop hating.

If you don't like it, you and your Oga can set up your own and call it 'Cassava Reporters'.

Here is Sowore in your face, die if you want to die.

Lol at the cassava reporters. +1000
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
This is what Saharah Reporters is best known for; lies, photoshoping and "news" for the highest bidder (Buhari, El-Rufai, Tinubu):

Rewind...

Beaf:

Very few things can destroy credibility as outright forgeries like below:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[img]http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

Please allow me take some time off to weep bitterly for you, bruv grin grin grin:

[size=21pt]Shame.[/size]
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Alxmyr: I thought Mr. President has only 20 aides.
As for first lady all the staff in her office is noy up to 12.
Where is this coming from?
I was in touch with Perm Sec. Ministry of Environment this morning. She is in Rio, and I can say boldly, the report is mischievious.
So what this perm sec doing in Brazil and at whose expense? The perm sec is also bringing investors? Why would Mrs Jonathan even have one aide, from which part of budget did they allocate fund for her and her aides? The last I check, Abacha's constitution did not recognise any office known as first lady's office, to be having a dozen of aides.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf: This is what Saharah Reporters is best known for; lies, photoshoping and "news" for the highest bidder (Buhari, El-Rufai, Tinubu):

Rewind...

[size=21pt]Shame.[/size]

Repetitive, incoherent gobbledygook. Nonsense! -1000000 angry
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mallamabdul: Even if Gej travelled with 165 or 365 persons, it is not for us to judge because we don't have any benchmark to compare with. I want somebody who works with protocols office at the villa to furnish us with details of the figures that normally proceed on such trips. And even at that, delegations may differ according to the issue at stake. A delegation to Ecowas meeting at Lome will definitely differ from that of a UN meeting at Geneva. we don't know whether the conveners of the earth summit had mandated each country to come with representatives from some ministries or agencies in their home country. So let's not be dwelling on hear say and baseless accusations on issues we know little or nothing about. Sahara reporters, pls name your source. Stop this alarmist journalism.
What planet are you coming out from with the above grin grin grin grin?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

What will an unlearned PDP blood-guzzling sycophant like you offer Nigeria, other than spewing a sheer,utter bunkum in support of his looting pay-master?! You reek of a complete stupidity!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Choi!
Broda Okon come e!

See Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriissssssssssssssssssss when fit kill al qaeda!

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

I pity you, bro. What Presidents are inventing things?
You see what being an awuf luv'n phuck can do to you? You suddenly fail to realise that IT IS YOUR JOB to invent and make your LG and village useful to the country.

As for your unfortunate quips about cassava, its just a sign of a horrible inferiority complex. Cassava seems "local" to you only because it is not imported from Europe or America. I'm sure you don't even know that you can buy cassava buscuits on the streets in the US and UK; it is exported there by Jamaicans (who are only 3 million in population) who do not share your inferiority complex (the reason why reggae is a Worldwide brand and juju music is not).
Can you name one bakery that use cassava in Nigeria?
I bet you buy cassava bread every morning before exporting to others. Jamaican invented and enjoyed reggae music first before exporting it to the world. I am off to Jamaica for a wedding this Sept, give me the name of the Jamaican cassava bread/biscuit that you mentioned and I will check it out or even here in Brixton.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Filipinos do better things with Cassava than Nigerians.
All Nigerians do is turn it into eba.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:
I bet you buy cassava bread every morning before exporting to others. Jamaican invented and enjoyed reggae music first before exporting it to the world. I am off to Jamaica for a wedding this Sept, give me the name of the Jamaican cassava bread/biscuit that you mentioned and I will check it out or even here in Brixton.

His postulates was faux. He had admitted he goofed. Pity, the same way he lies to substantiate his oga's irrational antics.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Choi!
Broda Okon come e!

See Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriissssssssssssssssssss when fit kill al qaeda!

You're a pathetic waste of jism
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Vykiano(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]

GEJ go buy samba shoes 4 im delegate....
4rm Rio+20,
5,500 delegate will go n watch EUROs......

****hiss
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:

Try bammy (Jamaican) or try this Chinese cassava treat: Walkers Sensations Oriental Crackers Peking Spare Rib (its pure cassava).
Also, next time you sit in a Chinese restaurant, feeling cool and "above cassava," while eating prawn crackers in Brixton (or wherever), know that[b] you are eating cassava[/b], which the Chinese (like the Jamaicans) are not ashamed of.

Bruv, your low self-esteem is Nigeria's developmental burden. Self pride fuels development, so as it is, you really are not much use to the country's match forwards. That is why you are here, supporting lies.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
nsiadi: I have learnt not to believe things from losers-sahara reporters
I pity all those who still read the thrash from them
So where do you get you reliable news item, NTA, FRCN? I may join you.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Eziachi:
So where do you get you reliable news item, NTA, FRCN? I may join you.

The nematode believes every report coming from GEJ alarmists like NTA, Thisday, et al, is meant to be genuine. My broda, naive people fullu the countiri dem grin
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Revolva(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Are the 116 delegates going to form a carnival group for the next rio de jenero carnival hahaha

Jonathan oooo oooooo use ur brain ooooo malu
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ypzilanti: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jonathan! Jonathan! Jonathan! How many times did I call your name?

I dont know how many people went with you, and I have my issues with Sahara Reporters credibility, but seriously what the F...is Earth Summit and how does it impact the average man on the street? So many jobless aides and ministers to send to that talk shop when serious issues are boiling in Nigeria.

Since they say you can govern from anywhere, I advice that you relocate to the trouble zones in the north... immediately...

...And please start putting legislation in place to create and regulate state policing in Nigeria. That is actually the true long term solution to Boko Haram.

Thank you.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by aglomar: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
which fish will vomit this uncle jonah from power. such a waste!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by tpapi: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Can someone confirm this?

Can any of the sahara reporters rebuff this?

Abi na half/ 3/4 person rebuttal we wan chop?
dat report is certainly very wrong
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Between 1914 amalgamation and making Jonascam our president, which one is a greater mistake? I didn't vote for him o.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by tpapi: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:

av u ever heard anything called advance party? grin grin
can u prove it dat there was an advance party
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Dollarman101: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Not even a million pictures from some one who models for Sahara reporters can take away the bad substance being peddled by Sahara reporters. They have been into this business of falsehood for years but today they have gone full circle. I challenge them to come out with concrete proof in support of this post. This is how they have been deceiving gullible Nigerians on social media. I have checked thru all the major dailies, non reported this fiction. Why is Sahara engaging in petty lies? If they have been payed to ridicule GEJ, must they resort to lies in order to achieve it. It's so funny. No matter how hard one tries to defend this falsehood, it will will not fly when no other daily comes out with this lies.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Try bammy (Jamaican) or try this Chinese cassava treat: Walkers Sensations Oriental Crackers Peking Spare Rib (its pure cassava).
Also, next time you sit in a Chinese restaurant, feeling cool and "above cassava," while eating prawn crackers in Brixton (or wherever), know that[b] you are eating cassava[/b], which the Chinese (like the Jamaicans) are not ashamed of.

Bruv, your low self-esteem is Nigeria's developmental burden. Self pride fuels development, so as it is, you really are not much use to the country's match forwards. That is why you are here, supporting lies.
I was asking that you give me names of the Jamaican product, so that I check it out and you are abusing me grin grin grin grin, because if your argument is based on the Jamaican crackers you posted with its pix before, that is not cassava but pure flour/water/salt.
I had been munching it since time unknown and many are not actually made in Jamaica but a bakery in southampton Road in Peckham. Back home Agulu bakers like Ejidike Bread had been making that crackers since Adam and Eve.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Rhino5dm: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
Caught red handed and pants down. Phocking laiir!

Beaf:

Wrong brand. My bad.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dollarman101: Not even a million pictures from some one who models for Sahara reporters can take away the bad substance being peddled by Sahara reporters. They have been into this business of falsehood for years but today they have gone full circle. I challenge them to come out with concrete proof in support of this post. This is how they have been deceiving gullible Nigerians on social media. I have checked thru all the major dailies, non reported this fiction. Why is Sahara engaging in petty lies? If they have been payed to ridicule GEJ, must they resort to lies in order to achieve it. It's so funny. No matter how hard one tries to defend this falsehood, it will will not fly when no other daily comes out with this lies.

All news media many times made up news or tell outright lies and this can be the case with this news too but you can't say that they are lying without producing alternative and authentic argument like giving us the list of those that went with Jonathan to Brazil.
Saying they are lying , which may be the case is not enough.
Because you same guys called them the same names just last month when they told us that June will be hell of a month from Boko Haram and Jonathan prophesied that Boko Haram will be history by the same June, although GEJ still has 9 more days before June runs out.
But who right about June, you guys or SR?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
una dey worry about delegates,ebere the worry about bikini babes

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf: We are now used to the usual id!ots manufacturing "delegates" each time GEJ travels.
The desperation of election losers and pathetic mud-munchers in Nigeria is really scary. embarassed
Beaf am not surprised at yor level of reasoning,....GEJ is clueless & dumb. But u my guy u r simply a morron!!!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Captainajama: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
ypzilanti: Jonathan! Jonathan! Jonathan! How many times did I call your name?

I dont know how many people went with you, and I have my issues with Sahara Reporters credibility, but seriously what the F...is Earth Summit and how does it impact the average man on the street? So many jobless aides and ministers to send to that talk shop when serious issues are boiling in Nigeria.

Since they say you can govern from anywhere, I advice that you relocate to the trouble zones in the north... immediately...

...And please start putting legislation in place to create and regulate state policing in Nigeria. That is actually the true long term solution to Boko Haram.

Thank you.

. @ypzilanti, so you don't know what earth summit is? I just found out that most of you are so lazy you cannot find out about he issues you open your foul smelling mouths on. Come to think of it,what is the problem with cassava? Just the other day, Malaysia came here and took oil palm,look at them now. Tell me, are you guys scared you might turn to cultivating it? There is reward in hard work....this nonsense about cassava should stop. We should encourage the president @ dt approach,the problem is tha when e does,una go sa em don do, wen d man no do, una go say em no do, damn u power mongers and tribalists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blogger Musa Babale Azare Arrested In Abuja For Criticising Governor / Dino Melaye's Assassination Attempt: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Is Your State’s Water Board Still Functional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.