Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku (10876 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by tatosh: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Labaran...such a BIAATCH!!. Wish I could smack him on the mouth
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Delafruita(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mallamabdul: @ estateng, pukkah, emmatok, Canuck, I thought Nigerians were intelligent people but I have seen where that intelligence stops. Its shameful,to say the least, the views which you have canvassed on this forum. So if you were the president of Nigeria and you have an international engagement which has been scheduled months ahead of time and which you have made adequate preparations to present a position on behalf of over 160 million Nigerians, you will shelve it to sit back in Aso rock because riots, which did not start today in the north, has started in kaduna. Smh. Now, I'm beginning to know the real enemies of Nigeria. Gej would have been the most foolish president if he had stayed back and avoid the gathering of world leaders because of the activities of a sect who are out to derail his govt. Do you know the kind of impression that will be created by Gej's absence at that global summit? Exactly, the wish of Boko haram! what on earth demands GeJ's presence in Aso rock that he can not sort out out from Rio?thankfully, we live in a computer age where the president can even video conference with the relevant security agents? He has a vice president that he has given directives on what to do. Before he left, he consulted the senate on the possibility of imposing state of emergency but the senate adviced him to stay the idea and allow the present security measures play out first. Already, a state of emergency has been imposed in Kaduna and the army is ontop of the situation in Yobe. What else do you guys want frm Gej's presence. Abi ,you want Gej to physically put on army uniforms and march to the streets of kaduna to shoot the rioters. SMH. You guys are evil minded and do not mean well fr GEJ but whether you like it or not, he will succeed.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-17/brazil-gives-poor-countries-free-ride-to-rio-climate-conference.html

Brazil Offers Free Plane Rides For Poor CountriesTo Boost Rio+20 Attendance
By: EW News Desk Team Date: 19 June 2012
Political leaders from less-developed nations in Africa and the Caribbean will take sponsored flights to attend the upcoming Rio+20 Earth Summit in Brazil, reported Bloomberg News on Monday, after the Brazilian government offered to provide free airlifts to poorer nations in order to boost attendance at the event.
According to a statement posted on the Brazilian defence ministry website, the Brazilian air force, along with Sao Jose dos Campos-basedaircraft manufacturer Embraer, are set to pick up heads of state and delegations from 10 countries, such as Malawi, Liberia, Barbados and Granada, starting from today and fly them to the conference for free.
Until last week though, only 102 countries had confirmed that they would attend the event, with major world leaders such as US PresidentBarack Obama, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, UK Prime Minister David Cameron and IMF Chief Christine Lagarde among the notable absentees.
This has led many analysts to doubt whether any concrete results can be expected from the summit; while Brazil’s lead negotiator Luiz Alberto Figueiredo warned that the summit, which has a focus on sustainable development, could be at risk of being “held hostage” by other global priorities, including the eurozone crisis .
"We are here to think about the long term, not crises that may be overcome in one or two years, said Luiz Alberto Figueiredo, who is also an undersecretary at Brazil's Foreign Ministry, to Reuters “Today I am very concerned and worried because the draft final document of the Rio+20 conference does not give proper attention to climate change,” added former Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev, who has set up an organisation, called the Climate Change Task Force,to combat global warming.
“It looks like there is backsliding on this issue and thatis what worries me so much, because without addressingclimate change, all of the other problems and tasks that will be set by the final document will not be accomplished and will become meaningless,” Gorbachev said, as cited by AFP .
According to Rio+20 chief spokeswomen Pargati Pascale, only 37 percent of the final document leaders are expecting to sign have been agreed to, as of last night. AFP sources added that late-night talks on the 50-page draft had been mired in discord on many issues, including text on climate-altering fossil fuels, promoting the green economy and providing funding for poorer countries.

“Given the limited time left, it will be a real uphill task to get an agreement,” said Martin Khor, executive director of the South Centre, an intergovernmental think-tank of developing countries based in Geneva.
“The old battles will thus resume (today),” Khor added, noting that while “the initial reactions of governments indicated that although the new text is accepted as the basis for negotiations, it has not resolved most of the key issues.”

and this is the conference some i.dio.ts are telling us is soooooo important retardeen couldnt miss it

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Delafruita(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dollarman101: hatred can't come in a better package. Whether you like it or not, Gej is the president of Nigeria and you can't do anything about it till 2015. And even in 2015, he's sure to have my vote and that of majority of Nigerians who believe that this govt has done in one year wot many of his predecessors couldnt do in 4 years. In south south, he has been able to construct Kolo- Nembe-Brass, Benin-Ore, and re award of East west road. In south east, Gej has in less than one yr, completed the Onitsha-Owerri, awarded the construction of Afikpo-Okigwe, 9th mile etc, In south West, Ore-Lagos , Apapa-Oshodi expressway awarded to Julius Berger, in North central, he has in less than one year handled the Keffi -Akwannga-Lafia and Lafia-obi-Awe roads. In North west, Gej has in less than 1 yr done awarded the Zaria -Gusau-Funtua covering over 101 km and which none of these northern leaders did for their people, still in North west, Gej has in less than a yr in office done the Kaduna Byepass. In North East, Kano -Maidugri and Hadejia-Nguru, I challenge all these Gej haters to visit the nearest international airport to them. In less than a yr, the Gej administration has undergone the renovation of all the four major airports. I challenge all these haters resident in Lagos to pay a vist to the ports at Apapa, if they don't observe any change and reforms let them come back to this forum and chase me out. My username is Dollar101. The reports have been sanitized. From 17, the number of agencies operating has been reduced to only 6 thus easing operations at the ports. In addition, Gej introduced 24 hours operations at the ports. Wetin remain again? In Education, the president has established 9 new universities just within one yr in office. He has also set up 2 law campuses of the the Nigerian Law school at yens goa and Yola. He has built and launched the Almajiri school system, which the likes of Buhari failed to do over the years. He has introduced a new curriculUm of 42 subjects involving ICT pand technology for secondary schools, Gej's govt has built over 852 ÜBE schools nationwide in the last one yr. Do i need to talk about the all time increase of budgetary allocation to Education from 266 billion to 345 billion?
with people like you its no wonder we have a president like ebele.you keep blabbing "in less than 1yr" as if you are quoting to foo.ls who dont know that ebele has been president for more than 2years and that in that period he has been entursted with over 11trillion naira.if from that humongous sum,all you can mention is a few roads most of which have been in construction before ebele and are still been worked on,then you have a big problem.you are even listing a byepass as the achievement of a PRESIDENT.what sensible leader will embark on the creation of 9more universities when the ones in eistence are grossly underfunded and are crippling rather than developing the educational sector?you challenge Gej "haters" to visit the airports,the same ones that have been undergoing facelift almost every year?you are free to vote ebele in 2015 and i pray that you will reap the benefits of ebele's inefficiency as those helpless folks that die to boko haram.i.dio.t

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by IYANGBALI: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2012
Delafruita:
with people like you its no wonder we have a president like ebele.you keep blabbing "in less than 1yr" as if you are quoting to foo.ls who dont know that ebele has been president for more than 2years and that in that period he has been entursted with over 11trillion naira.if from that humongous sum,all you can mention is a few roads most of which have been in construction before ebele and are still been worked on,then you have a big problem.you are even listing a byepass as the achievement of a PRESIDENT.what sensible leader will embark on the creation of 9more universities when the ones in eistence are grossly underfunded and are crippling rather than developing the educational sector?you challenge Gej "haters" to visit the airports,the same ones that have been undergoing facelift almost every year?you are free to vote ebele in 2015 and i pray that you will reap the benefits of ebele's inefficiency as those helpless folks that die to boko haram.i.dio.t
pls tell the ideot
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Bosuntop: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Please let reason like human.if all GEJ children died in the last bomb blast he will still travel to brazil.let us have human feelings abeg.it was goat that died not human.all the summit and conferences he has been attending what is the outcome of it.a fool at 10 now is a fool forever...
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by vanunu: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2012
wetin una wan Oga Jona to do for una, all these critics na nonsence people, na today killings begin for north, na new thing. why una no shout when the were killing Igbos in Jos in 1945, why una no tell Gowon to step down when you people killed 2million Igbos between 1966-1970. hypocritesssssss.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by iconaus: 1:38am On Jun 21, 2012
It is absurd and insane for people to kick against Predents trip to Brazil. The boko haram issue is now a norm .Presido has to carry on with other duties as president . several times he has visited the palces and victims of Boko and this dastardly act by Boko is continuing unabated and Presido cant be stucked in Boko wahala . His presence anyway cannot make any difference.This is being overblown out of proportion - its just politics and hatred .
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by koruji(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2012
[size=14pt]FOOLISH QUOTE OF THE CENTURY: "The Boko Haram issue is now a norm."

Completely foolish and completely short-sighted to the bone. Are you telling me that the president cannot send someone in his place to Rio or the other places?

Would it become the norm when BH makes a permanent move to Abuja? Or are you too foolish to realize that they are planning exactly that as we speak? Don't you understand that he portrays himself in bad light, not only in Nigeria, but also in Brazil?

Plus what kind of president pursues environmental issues, while security is lacking? SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!
[/size]

icon aus: It is absurd and insane for people to kick against Predents trip to Brazil. [b]The boko haram issue is now a norm.[/b]Presido has to carry on with other duties as president . several times he has visited the palces and victims of Boko and this dastardly act by Boko is continuing unabated and Presido cant be stucked in Boko wahala . His presence anyway cannot make any difference.This is being overblown out of proportion - its just politics and hatred .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2012
Someone needs to remove that picture.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by koruji(m): 2:12am On Jun 21, 2012
That too. Nigerians have become so numbed to violence, I am afraid of what comes next!

Ileke-IdI:
Someone needs to remove that picture.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Etelite: 3:01am On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

So if you planned a journey and one of your children had an accident lying in the hospital bed, would you still proceed?

Yes! my wife n other relatives (VP, security chiefs etc) would be there while i travel to make arrangements to foot his bills n other needs for his recovery. i tot u wr smart.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by kokoA(m): 4:42am On Jun 21, 2012
Please mod, take that picture off. Its really disturbing. Thanks.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by boladez(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2012
Attending earth summit my foot. A nation that has no basic infrastructure is talking about protecting the earth when it cannot save it's citizens from hunger, lack and poverty ravaging the land. As Africans we cannot just stomach the truth that was why in the coke advert they said Africans were drinking coke and celebrating while the others are worrying over their future.

After attending the earth summit , tell me if this will stop the old women in our villages from using firewood when they cannot afford or get kerosene or gas. What are the government regulatory agencies doing about the anti environment practices and spillages by Oil companies in the Niger Delta? nothing. What has the govt done about the Ogoni environmental report. Someone should tell me what the satellite we wasted billions to build, lose and rebuild is doing for nigerians today?

Human beings are dying in large numbers (at the last count about 100) in Kaduna alone, Yobe and Bauchi the Boko haram guys are engaging soldiers? Do you know what it takes to engage soildiers in gun battles? Things are out of hand to say the least. Many sit behind the comfort of their homes and cities to support what is an abomination where commonsense prevails. If your parents or child or family was killed on Sunday, you will not support this clueless person playing around with the power and authority God has given him. I have a relation who is desperately trying to get out of Kaduna - he is a corper. In the midst of this national chaos and calamity I think the Minister of Environment should have attended the function with a small delegation rather than the current jamboree against what we were told after the January oil subsidy protest. The Minister of petroleum is in the Hague with a large delegation visiting her ex employers - Shell for what ever insane reason. Nigeria is bugged down with bad leadership and bad followership. I think our president needs to get nation builders rather than political jobbers to sorround him.

We are being mocked in the US over our celebration of corruption. I think this incompetent government (with good intentions) should face infrastructure and security rather than flying over the world and making a fool of themselves. He promised power improvement by June , promised to eradicate boko haram in june but runs away in the shame. The IG and senior security chiefs are in Kaduna , that is show of leadership!. Our President is saving the earth when he cannot save his followers. If you run a business or organisation you will know that calling on fone is not the same as being on ground in a crises situation. The poster who says he will leave his child to his aides shows indeed our value system and he must be single or did not get parental care himself.. If my own child is in the hospital, I will not leave him for any reason. To hell with work and business in the face of my own flesh and blood. My child is my future, even if I will rather lose money than my child. I need to be onground to take decisions incase of any complications.

I think we should go back to the regional structure so that we can hold governments to account more effectively

The blood of the dead will avenge on him and all his government and collaborators whose incompetence and lack of vision is causing insecurity in the land.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Poseidondvincci: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2012
eGuerrilla: Paralysis of the mind (GEJ), infirmity of the body (Yardy)- same difference cheesy

And here was Aondoakaa regaling us with Yar'Adua's inordinate abilities just the other day... cheesy grin cheesy

This is riddiculous
Poseidon
Source
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by 1025: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2012
yes ooo even from his grave.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Biggyd2: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2012
One of this government's megaphone is talking again. Mr. Maku please since your boss can rule from anywhere, you can advise him to start living by example in Nigeria. As soon as he is back from Brazil, GEJ should move his government to the states in the North where BH is slaughtering Nigerians like chickens. He can rotate governance ie a few days in each state. Then and only then will Nigeriams believe you!
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2012
someone please tell Mr ode that it aint about how far but how well
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Pukkah: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Mallamabdul: @ estateng, pukkah, emmatok, Canuck, I thought Nigerians were intelligent people but I have seen where that intelligence stops. Its shameful,to say the least, the views which you have canvassed on this forum. So if you were the president of Nigeria and you have an international engagement which has been scheduled months ahead of time and which you have made adequate preparations to present a position on behalf of over 160 million Nigerians, you will shelve it to sit back in Aso rock because riots, which did not start today in the north, has started in kaduna. Smh. Now, I'm beginning to know the real enemies of Nigeria. Gej would have been the most foolish president if he had stayed back and avoid the gathering of world leaders because of the activities of a sect who are out to derail his govt. Do you know the kind of impression that will be created by Gej's absence at that global summit? Exactly, the wish of Boko haram! what on earth demands GeJ's presence in Aso rock that he can not sort out out from Rio?thankfully, we live in a computer age where the president can even video conference with the relevant security agents? He has a vice president that he has given directives on what to do. Before he left, he consulted the senate on the possibility of imposing state of emergency but the senate adviced him to stay the idea and allow the present security measures play out first. Already, a state of emergency has been imposed in Kaduna and the army is ontop of the situation in Yobe. What else do you guys want frm Gej's presence. Abi ,you want Gej to physically put on army uniforms and march to the streets of kaduna to shoot the rioters. SMH. You guys are evil minded and do not mean well fr GEJ but whether you like it or not, he will succeed.

Mekusnwa: quite on point! Shame go catch all of these critcs one by one. They just dey run their mouth fr here but if u give dem power, they go do worse

I actually did not want to grace the rubbish you wrote with a response but I reckoned that ignoring the garbage would only embolden other fools like you to continue to bray and yell at the real friends of Nigeria. It appears that the real problem with Nigeria is not even with the lack-lustre leadership of this administration but with clueless followers like you who cannot recognize their right from left or whose greed has made them sell their independence and thinking faculty for a plate of pepper-soup.

I ask you, do you genuinely think that this government is taking Nigeria towards transformation? Do you even know the meaning of transformation? One example of transformation is the South Korean story, among many others.

In 1961, the annual income of South Korea stood at $82 per person which was less than half the average Ghanaian citizen who earned $179. The country smarted from the destruction wreaked on its infrastructure by the Korean War and went on to become, within the next 40 years, one of the economic success stories. It took UK over two hundred years and the US around one and a half centuries to achieve the same result. This is an example of transformation.

With purposeful leadership, it should even take a country like Nigeria less time than it took South Korea. However, the man heading the government must move at a frenetic pace in terms of birthing ideas and their ruthless implementation. He would not have time for trivia, inanities and all those tribal nonsense in which people like you revel. Transformation is not a happenstance, it happens as a result of consistent, impatient and focused leadership.

Between you and your God, have you seen the spark of transformational leadership in our President Jonathan? If yes, name them. And please don’t bring up useless propaganda or mediocre issues.

Are you under any impression that the President, nay Nigeria, belongs to you alone? Do you love him more than those of us trying to make him deliver the best? Do problems like poverty, ignorance, diseases, etc discriminate based on ethnic/religious considerations or whether you like the President or not?

All we are asking for is a clear path towards transformation and not a continuation of the waste, graft and the usual annoying nonsense.

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by ojjp: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2012
Not at all. But ve u eva stopped to reason y ppl weep when they lost their luv ones? Does weepin bring d dead persons alive? A gud leader should ve feelings n concerns 4 his ppl.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Bawss1(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2012
Will the moderators kindly remove the picture in post 99!
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Reptyle(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Source

I wonder why people are surprised by this statement. Wasn't this the same garrulous fellow that asked us to be grateful to the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria?? grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by elari(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2012
If the cretin wants he can travel to Casablanca or Zanbibar and rule from there nothing changes. Even when he was around we never felt his impact. A clueless skunk he is. Btw,since he travelled there has bin less bombings. I laff in swahili.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by mbulela: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2012
it makes no difference where he is.
The country is already on auto pilot.
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Akshow: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2012
Delafruita:
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Pukkah: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2012
boladez: Attending earth summit my foot. A nation that has no basic infrastructure is talking about protecting the earth when it cannot save it's citizens from hunger, lack and poverty ravaging the land. As Africans we cannot just stomach the truth that was why in the coke advert they said Africans were drinking coke and celebrating while the others are worrying over their future.

After attending the earth summit , tell me if this will stop the old women in our villages from using firewood when they cannot afford or get kerosene or gas. What are the government regulatory agencies doing about the anti environment practices and spillages by Oil companies in the Niger Delta? nothing. What has the govt done about the Ogoni environmental report. Someone should tell me what the satellite we wasted billions to build, lose and rebuild is doing for nigerians today?

Human beings are dying in large numbers (at the last count about 100) in Kaduna alone, Yobe and Bauchi the Boko haram guys are engaging soldiers? Do you know what it takes to engage soildiers in gun battles? Things are out of hand to say the least. Many sit behind the comfort of their homes and cities to support what is an abomination where commonsense prevails. If your parents or child or family was killed on Sunday, you will not support this clueless person playing around with the power and authority God has given him. I have a relation who is desperately trying to get out of Kaduna - he is a corper. In the midst of this national chaos and calamity I think the Minister of Environment should have attended the function with a small delegation rather than the current jamboree against what we were told after the January oil subsidy protest. The Minister of petroleum is in the Hague with a large delegation visiting her ex employers - Shell for what ever insane reason. Nigeria is bugged down with bad leadership and bad followership. I think our president needs to get nation builders rather than political jobbers to sorround him.

We are being mocked in the US over our celebration of corruption. I think this incompetent government (with good intentions) should face infrastructure and security rather than flying over the world and making a fool of themselves. He promised power improvement by June , promised to eradicate boko haram in june but runs away in the shame. The IG and senior security chiefs are in Kaduna , that is show of leadership!. Our President is saving the earth when he cannot save his followers. If you run a business or organisation you will know that calling on fone is not the same as being on ground in a crises situation. The poster who says he will leave his child to his aides shows indeed our value system and he must be single or did not get parental care himself.. If my own child is in the hospital, I will not leave him for any reason. To hell with work and business in the face of my own flesh and blood. My child is my future, even if I will rather lose money than my child. I need to be onground to take decisions incase of any complications.

I think we should go back to the regional structure so that we can hold governments to account more effectively

The blood of the dead will avenge on him and all his government and collaborators whose incompetence and lack of vision is causing insecurity in the land.

Well done Boladez!
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Sonnik212(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2012
Captainajama: This is arrant nonsense! So these GEJ haters want the government to play into the hands of these social deviants called boko haram? Or are they saying tha we should cancel our international engagements because there is no hierarchy and order in government? Why do we have chains of command? In my opinion, the first step was to calm the situation and stop reprisal attacks(that was done)and people.....there is a sitting government in Kaduna. I hate it when people deliberately air their stupidity and ignorance for all to see. Next thing, you people will suggest that should withdraw the joint task force and go with his cabinet members and legislators to fight boko haram insurgence. Do you even understand the essence or meaning of the earth summit? Do you really know why the food chain, eco balance and endangered species should be saved? Maybe, we have to open a sub forum on nairaland to educate people first before they start commenting on important local or global issues. Stop showing us how dysfunctional you are. Come to think of it, no government grinds to a halt because the head of ha government had to attend one important function or the other,because some pessimist, haters and uncoordinated bad belle critics will never see anything good in others save what they and their principals do.
i cant help but imagine wot a big fool ur...r u trying 2 tel me dat dos endangerd species r more important 2 d president dan dos innocent civilians in his immediate environment who he swore 2 protect n who r been killd on daily basis...i wish ur mama or papa is among dos bombed 4 u 2 v a taste f dia anguish..useless baboon...earth summit my foot
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by canuck(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
bodejohn: Even typing the letters G E J makes my internet slow...oh gosh!

I laff tire!!! grin
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by Olaolufred(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
Captainajama: This is arrant nonsense! So these GEJ haters want the government to play into the hands of these social deviants called boko haram? Or are they saying tha we should cancel our international engagements because there is no hierarchy and order in government? Why do we have chains of command? In my opinion, the first step was to calm the situation and stop reprisal attacks(that was done)and people.....there is a sitting government in Kaduna. I hate it when people deliberately air their stupidity and ignorance for all to see. Next thing, you people will suggest that should withdraw the joint task force and go with his cabinet members and legislators to fight boko haram insurgence. Do you even understand the essence or meaning of the earth summit? Do you really know why the food chain, eco balance and endangered species should be saved? Maybe, we have to open a sub forum on nairaland to educate people first before they start commenting on important local or global issues. Stop showing us how dysfunctional you are. Come to think of it, no government grinds to a halt because the head of ha government had to attend one important function or the other,because some pessimist, haters and uncoordinated bad belle critics will never see anything good in others save what they and their principals do.

Tell me which decision is better.
To solve a security crises in your home or to go elsewhere clubbing with other 116 Rogues and friends?.

Nigerians including me, made big mistake of crying in favor of this man during Yaradua's ill health drama. I BELIEVE WITH LABARAN THAT YARADUA COULD HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RULED NIGERIA FROM GRAVE. ISN'T IT?
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by bappahman: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK GOES TO RIO......"He can rule from Anywhere"- MAKU(Minister of Information) : Then Let him
move his office to Maiduguri...>:O
Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by ceaser: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
canuck:

GBAM! That is what a responsible C-in-C would do; go to the frontlines and delegate non-critical Earth Summit-like engagements to his lieutenants.

Weak leaders delegate critical issues. Insecurity is critical in today's Nigeria. GEJ is weak. (Na only with UNILAG students e sabi do strong-head! Rubbish!)

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mr PRESDIENT

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku by deb(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
He could rule successfully in Nigeria so he wants to rule from outside grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March / Buhari Regime Looted N26.7 Trillion, $322 Million, N500 Billion, PDP Alleges / Tinubu's Current Picture, How True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.