Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US (5416 Views)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 / List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
I decided to start a thread where eligible Nigerian young adults in the US can meet people. If you're searching, post little about yourself. Say something about yourself - City, State, career, your type smiley, and BB PIN, email, age (Photograph is not necessary....for safety reasons).

1 Like

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Try the dating section
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by luckgames(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yvete: Can Nairaland possibly create a dating section where eligible young adults can create a profile in hopes of meeting a partner? Even if its just BB PIN, email, age, etc (Photograph is not necessary....for safety reasons). I'm a go-getter and would love to date/marry a NIGERIAN. I stay in Wisconsin and I'm finding it difficult finding a partner. I'm 25, a pharmacist and definitely not ugly. Facebook dating is not going too well for me. Any serious minded guy in the US ONLY should holla!
Travel around the U.S and attend all Nigerian summer gathering
Summer parties in park, August/Sept different gathering all over U.S for different tribal
July 4 in Midwest major city have a gathering all Africa

2 Likes

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ok thanks
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by mayorteeny: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
cool
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by KazaaUpload: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=Yvete]Ok thanks[/ yea sounds cool !!!
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by y2kaustin(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2012
y2kaustin@gmail.Com

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by smart257(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
2324CEC8
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by KazaaUpload: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yvete: I decided to start a thread where eligible young adults in the US can meet a Nigerian partner? If interested, please post little about yourself. Even if its just BB PIN, email, age, etc (Photograph is not necessary....for safety reasons). I'm a go-getter and would love to date/marry a NIGERIAN. I stay in Wisconsin and I'm finding it difficult finding a partner. I'm 25, a pharmacist and definitely not ugly. Facebook dating is not going too well for me. Any serious minded guy in the US ONLY should holla!

:-)
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by OzReal(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi Yvete. I'm in Maryland. My email is jahlawal@yahoo.com wink
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Kenox: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Am ken, I reside in nigeria. My bb pin is 2765bcdf.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by dreu2fine(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi yvete,u soud so mature i am feel u here,i am intersted in u for real.lets talk u wont regrect meetin ,me.my emails is dreu2fine@yahoo.com.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2012
hmm
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kunleblack: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Hi,am 30 and I like to sightsee and enjoy the company of interesting and funny people
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by aanik1023: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2012
hay i would like to meet u email me aadenike1@gmail.com
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
i didnt knw u had a thread lyk dis llooollll

1 Like

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by mayorteeny: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mamacita007: i didnt knw u had a thread lyk dis llooollll

Now that you know, oya...action (the camera is rolling)
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
#strolling past with a bottle of La casera#
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 2:24am On Feb 05, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
#strolling past with a bottle of La casera#

Lol Havard-Grad ... Reading these comments with a glass of apple juice! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 2:25am On Feb 05, 2013
Mamacita007: i didnt knw u had a thread lyk dis llooollll

Haven't you seen the eligible people here? wink
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 2:33am On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete:

Lol Havard-Grad ... Reading these comments with a glass of apple juice! cheesy grin cheesy

Apple juice? lailai. How about some kunnu and zobo to make it worth your time. #In rick ross's voice# - That is how we roll
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 2:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete:

Haven't you seen the eligible people here? wink

Notice: I will be ineligible for the next 10days. this is due to a prayer and fasting session organized by my church for bachelors. This does not mean that I am trying to shirk the Valentine responsibility grin. please take note
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 2:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
Apple juice? lailai. How about some kunnu and zobo to make it worth your time. #In rick ross's voice# - That is how we roll

hehe Don't push-it-to-the-limit - RickRoss. No thanks for the Kunu and Zobo. I'd do palm wine and blame it on the Alcohol ...
(I'm just messing with you) I don't drink.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 2:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
Notice: I will be ineligible for the next 10days. this is due to a prayer and fasting session organized by my church for bachelors. This does not mean that I am trying to shirk the Valentine responsibility grin. please take note

Are you serious? Like is the prayer thing for real??
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 2:41am On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete:

hehe Don't push-it-to-the-limit - RickRoss. No thanks for the Kunu and Zobo. I'd do palm wine and blame it on the Alcohol ...

shocked shocked, babe you dey fall my hand. How can you not drink from the spring of life? Your GPA just dropped by 0.5points
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 2:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete:

Are you serious? Like is the prayer thing for real??

before nko, I am sure you were not expecting a 'NO' grin grin grin
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 2:51am On Feb 05, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
shocked shocked, babe you dey fall my hand. How can you not drink from the spring of life? Your GPA just dropped by 0.5points

hehehehee ... I lost cool points or bad points?? Awww man ... The points will triple! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can post on profile on Nairaland front page before Vals day. You should get some cool responses. cool
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 2:56am On Feb 05, 2013
You lost cool points of course. No wonder you were talking about apple juice tongue
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 4:09am On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete:

No need to lie, we like drinkers wink
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by presleypin: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Sup y'all?who's the officer ricky here Ãήϑ hw ar U̶̲̥̅̊ @yvete?
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
kpolli: No need to lie, we like drinkers wink

C'mon, I really don't drink. Have you ever met me at the 'beer parlour'?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete:

C'mon, I really don't drink. Have you ever met me at the 'beer parlour'?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

What would u be doing in a beer parlour?.... We like female drinkers with class wink

N if u truly don't drink then cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ Top 10 Romance Section Love Birds ~ / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Post Your Pics Or Describe Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.