Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US (5417 Views)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 / List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Abeg all that one na story, I don't drink my foot
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
kpolli: What would u be doing in a beer parlour?.... We like female drinkers with class wink

N if u truly don't drink then cry cry cry cry

C'mon you know the beer parlour I'm talking about. cheesy
There's nothing classy about alcohol. I can take a mix of vodka and something else, but I'm not a "drinker". angry

Harvard-Grad:
Abeg all that one na story, I don't drink my foot

Lolz don't let Kpolli influence you.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by dederocs(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yvete: I decided to start a thread where eligible young adults in the US can meet a Nigerian partner? If interested, please post little about yourself. Even if its just BB PIN, email, age, etc (Photograph is not necessary....for safety reasons).
am dede,an artistic man by nature-6ft tall,dark and athletic built.a university graduate,majored in finance.i am ready to settle down with the right woman.age and figure is no barrier.i am on facebook and messenger on request.swiftlink16@yahoo.com
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yvete:

C'mon you know the beer parlour I'm talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There's nothing classy about alcohol. I can take a mix of vodka and something else, but I'm not a drinker. angry

Lolz don't let Kpolli influence you.

Nothing classy about alcohol? Pls don't fall my hand.... You ca mix vodka but ur not a drinker.... I see
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
dederocs: am dede,an artistic man by nature-6ft tall,dark and athletic built.a university graduate,majored in finance.i am ready to settle down with the right woman.age and figure is no barrier.i am on facebook and messenger on request.swiftlink16@yahoo.com

Nice one! So you're more spontaneous than Havard-Grad and Kpolli, right? hmnnn ha ha ha!
Who resurrected this old thread?
Wish you luck Dede!
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
kpolli: Nothing classy about alcohol? Pls don't fall my hand.... You ca mix vodka but ur not a drinker.... I see

Oh Lawdy! I can only do maybe Margarita, Irish cream or vodka/cranberry occasionally. I really don't drink. You will never see me with tequila or beer. hehehee
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yvete:

Nice one! So you're more spontaneous than Havard-Grad and Kpolli, right? hmnnn ha ha ha!
Who resurrected this old thread?
Wish you luck Dede!

#Pause, #HoldUp, #TimeOut, #HalfTime.....

More spontaneous than who? You don't wanna know how spontaneous I am.... About ur other question **pointing finger at Mamacita**
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
kpolli:

Nothing classy about alcohol? Pls don't fall my hand.... You ca mix vodka but ur not a drinker.... I see

You can mix vodka, and maybe some alomo somewhere in between, yet you are a teetotaler. Make we hear word madam, if you are tired oya go room go sleep. which one be 'drinker' again?
Naija babes no go kill person o. now you go tell us say you be virgin but only have inter.course occasionally.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2013
Yvete:

Oh Lawdy! I can only do maybe Margarita, Irish cream or vodka/cranberry occasionally. I really don't drink. You will never see me with tequila or beer. hehehee

Occasionally I see
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Yvet how are you,, wanna know you, i m based in Nigeria ,, can we get to know more about each other,, Do you have Skype pls
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Aiight Harvard-Grad ... I drink occasionally.
Besides, WTH is Alomo??

Geo007: @Yvet how are you,, wanna know you, i m based in Nigeria ,, can we get to know more about each other,, Do you have Skype pls
Geo007:- Good to know you too! wink But did you read the topic before commenting?(just asking)
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2013
Yvete: Aiight Harvard-Grad ... I drink occasionally.
Besides, WTH is Alomo??

Geo007:- Good to know you too! wink But did you read the topic before commenting?(just asking)

Alomo is the latest cocktail in Naija, ask Mamacita wink
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Hey! What's going on here? Yvete needs hubby......looooooooooooolz never knew something like this exist on this NL. I need to start paying more attention to this NL. Chineke! See contacts, numbers, emails and pics, you then said your val is gonna be in a conference when you got line up of contacts here. Abeg, laugh no go kill me here so

*outta here*
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Imperiouxx -- Whatever!! grin grin
***This is an old thread***
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by manuels76(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Happy 4th of July.....
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
manuels76: Hi Peeps, I am a Nigerian based in the US, anybody out there? Lets connect please......

You're in the right place! Keep searching unlike Imperiouxx cheesy
Stay open-minded to internet romance and I'm sure you'll meet someone nice.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yvete:

You're the right place! Keep searching unlike Imperiouxx cheesy

As small as ants are, they get whatever they need how much more human? The time is very close, you will be in the wedding pic in Miami beach.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
imperiouxx: As small as ants are, they get whatever they need how much more human?

awwww I love this quote. Its the best thing you've ever said, really.
Kinda like a quote of faith - Good job!
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Yvete: You're in the right place! Keep searching unlike Imperiouxx cheesy

imperrioux wan become reverend father? llolll im juz joking oo oga imperrioux I fit hook u up wit a single sister on d singles thread.many single ladies looking for val
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mamacita007:

imperrioux wan become reverend father? llolll im juz joking oo oga imperrioux I fit hook u up wit a single sister on d singles thread.many single ladies looking for val

My birthday is tomorrow Feb 13, so val is understatement for someone like me. grin
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 4:47am On Feb 13, 2013
I told imperiouxx that Nairaland's got an active romance section, but he won't listen. undecided
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 4:48am On Feb 13, 2013
dederocs:
am dede,an artistic man by nature- 6ft tall,dark and athletic built.a university graduate,majored in finance. i am ready to settle down with the right woman.age and figure is no barrier.i am on facebook and messenger on request.swiftlink16@yahoo.com

Here's for you LilMama! Looool Fancy??
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2013
Yvete:

Here's for you LilMama! Looool Fancy??

Yea, athletic built won't crush mamacita too much.... Good for her...... Happy val bonita.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

Yea, athletic built won't crush mamacita too much.... Good for her...... Happy val bonita.

Looool hahahaha!! Ain't nothing wrong with an athletic guy, but not muscular though! HERCULES!

manuels76: Anybody out there?

Manuels lives in the US. Here's another one ^^. Lol
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2013
Yvete:

Looool hahahaha!! Ain't nothing wrong with an athletic guy, but not muscular though! HERCULES!

Manuels lives in the US. Here's another one ^^. Lol

Why light weighted ladies go for Hercules type of men and BBWs go for averagely weighted guys. Yet to meet mamacita sha, don't know how category.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Whats BBW?
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2013
Yvete: Whats BBW?

BBW = Big Beautiful Wives
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
lloooll
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
single guy here in Lagos , working class 36 y old , ,,,bb pin 22020619 ,Skype exploration4
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2013
manuels76: Anybody out there?

what city are you in?

Geo007: single guy here in Lagos , working class 36 y old , ,,,bb pin 22020619 ,Skype exploration4

lloooll more people. Yvete there re no girls on ur thread only guys. why? grin grin
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mamacita007:
lloooll more people. Yvete there re no girls on ur thread only guys. why? grin grin

Guys always show girls intention but girls pretend they are not single.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mamacita007: lloooll more people. Yvete there re no girls on ur thread only guys. why? grin grin
imperiouxx: Guys always show girls intention but girls pretend they are not single.

Imperiouxx, you know that we love to be chased. Very seldom do you find ladies doing the chase. grin There should be many single ones on Nairaland, but too shy to look for eligible guys like Imperiouxx, Kpolli and Havard-Grad lipsrsealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ Top 10 Romance Section Love Birds ~ / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Post Your Pics Or Describe Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.