Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? (17215 Views)

Class Action Suit Against Gtbank For Misleading 199/$ Card Charges / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by temple2010: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Guy, I guess you don't know what the word "Retracted" means. You were asked to come and collect yoiur card that got stucked. No new card was processed for you. Go and find out what the cash they debited your account with was for. It could be COT for the month.Be guided accordingly.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by kingPINN(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
@OP, I think you have a whacked mentality..I think you have a reading disability..u are here shouting someone shd post the terms and conditions applicable to master card and okija juju painstakingly went to the website and pasted it here for ur perusal. You still turned a blind eye like a bat to the terms and still want to rake in N250mm.. If na so, all man for don turn millionaire..
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
gidiMonsta:

What the hell are you talking about? Why the Bleep do you think its called a Savings account?
Little punk, I wire money from Diamonds Savings to any bank, there is no reason GTB shouldnt do that.....shitty fool
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by sped1oro(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
u be real yeye person,250million ko na 2.5trillion ni,go check what they refer to as FINEPRINTS at the back of your account opening forms and see the terms and conditions there,oh m sorry u cant access your form again,ok just walk into Gtbank and tell them u want to open an account they will give you forms.M so sure if person like u understand the details very well,u wont have an account in the first place,m talking from experience cos i am an EX-Gtbank staff.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by hardbody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
yeye4live:

Wat do u kno dat s term n condition,bring any of GTbank acct boklet dat stipulate one wil pay 4a retracted ATM,if u don't kno wat 2say shut ur mouth

guy you are so dumb, did you go to school at all, and if yes, have u done any business or transaction with any bank. For your information, to open any manner of account, you would have aceded to those deductions and all other set off against funds in your account. If you bring this matter to me, i will advise you not to waste my time and yours in court, but if you insist, i will charge you so badly that you wount give it a thought anymore. By the way, you want to sue for N250m?, na so you greedy reach?
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by hardbody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
rman:

This is what a logical person will do. An opportunist will see a chance of becoming a millionare.
If it that easy, the banks will be out of business

Bros, a Branch Manager does not have the powers to take this manner of decision, at best, he will make recommendations to the Group/Central/Head Office. Internal Audit will be brought in to review the circumstances, and guess what, they will recommend that your card had expired and you were provided a new card with the usual debit which you had agreed to from the point of opening the account. THe matter will be relayed to Legal Dept to confirm, and the Unit will tell the police (they usually have those relationships, I know because i have been there)that you are a suspected scammer and they should keep an eye on you. When next you have an appointment with the Branch Manager of that Bank, you will have Their Chief Inspector (Audit), Legal Staff, CSO (Chief Security Officer - watchman) and indeed 2 plainclothes policemen joining you in the meeting. THose guys will go to all extent to ensure they do not pay out or back to you even the N1, 050.00 you are complaining about. I know the system so just chill.

1 Like

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by dammytosh: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
@OP,

Why do you think banks give you plenty pages of 'uninteresting' and 'unreadable' documents to sign when you wanted to open the account with them. It is because of people like you. I advise that you don't waste your money on litigation because banks are too smart to do any thing outside your contract with them. They have a whole legal department paying hundreds of million as salary annualy.

Regards.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by yeye4live(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Have you read the T&C I posted?!

Do you think you still have a case to make?!

am just sein ur post tanks 4it, going tru it now
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by sylve11: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
idtiwo: Keyamo's office is in Anthony Village.Thanks

hehehheheh grin cool
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by nigazman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Its not gona be easy because there terms and condition of service covers that area.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Laykan007(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
what you have just done is Notting but stupidity, b4 any atm machine could retract your card that mean u must av inputted a wrong pin. then 2ndly, about d 1050 that was debited from your account for the atm replacement (the terms and conditions has been written at the back of the account opening for that u fill when you opened the account, it means you didn't read it b4 u signed the firm... so u av no reason why u should be saying rubish about a reputable organization like Gtb.. If u really need money is better u go and rob of do ritual rather than looking for stupid excuses dat can never fetch u a kobo.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by bumlet: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Is that how you to be come a millionia? My advise for you is to have focus and be hard working. You can't get anything 4rm GTbank.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by pareto(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2012
Kiding
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Sol9ja(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2012
I tink u should totally try to do what's on ur mind... Itz a rip off... Trust me, dis kips going on till someone takes a bold step to doing somtn... Nigerians... Y wld u call it small money... Can d bank credit 1k for u in d first place... U worked for ur money jor... Even if Keyamo bounces u, u still did somtn towards it... Jst try first u never can tell... I hope it works out for u so dat dey won't mess wit other Nigerians...
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by upuss: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
My guy go ahead you have a case jor...... contact me if you need a good and competent lawyer, you don't need festus keyamo. only that the guy will collect N249,999,999 for his service rendered
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by johnxz: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY!!!!

Hello everyone. There is a new way of making cash, although it is illegal but also a smart and easy way of living big. I used to be a barrack girl until i became eager and decided to change my life one way or the other. I got opportunity to register for the militant amnesty through connection thereby taking me out of the country for training in the United States for a period of 3years. To cut the story short, during my training i made some white friends who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM. with my knowledge gained from my white geek friends, i have been able to counterfeit and programme a blank ATM card using various tools and software's. I have ready-made programmed ATM cards; I am just 29, my family are in USA and i have cash, i have a car, i live in malaysia and i travel all around the world. i do my things on a low-key to avoid suspicion. Some of you will wonder why i am selling this out if truly i am already living large. It is because it is hard task doing it yourself, i wont lie to you, its not easy to hack ATM talk more of to reprogramme the card alone and be able to get $40,000 each day. It takes days and sometimes weeks. Some of you will want the ready made card to avoid the stress of doing it yourself and i don't give the ready made card out for free because i spent days trying to make it available for you. e-mail me. janeashley333@gmail.com for request of the ATM NOTE: the ATM card has no pin, no registered account number. It has no limit for withdrawal and it is untraceable. janeashley333@gmail.com
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by boladez(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2014
johnxz: HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY!!!!

Hello everyone. There is a new way of making cash, although it is illegal but also a smart and easy way of living big. I used to be a barrack girl until i became eager and decided to change my life one way or the other. I got opportunity to register for the militant amnesty through connection thereby taking me out of the country for training in the United States for a period of 3years. To cut the story short, during my training i made some white friends who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM. with my knowledge gained from my white geek friends, i have been able to counterfeit and programme a blank ATM card using various tools and software's. I have ready-made programmed ATM cards; I am just 29, my family are in USA and i have cash, i have a car, i live in malaysia and i travel all around the world. i do my things on a low-key to avoid suspicion. Some of you will wonder why i am selling this out if truly i am already living large. It is because it is hard task doing it yourself, i wont lie to you, its not easy to hack ATM talk more of to reprogramme the card alone and be able to get $40,000 each day. It takes days and sometimes weeks. Some of you will want the ready made card to avoid the stress of doing it yourself and i don't give the ready made card out for free because i spent days trying to make it available for you. e-mail me. janeashley333@gmail.com for request of the ATM NOTE: the ATM card has no pin, no registered account number. It has no limit for withdrawal and it is untraceable. janeashley333@gmail.com

OP , you have succeeded in waking up a two year old post and also successfully proven that the Amnesty programme was a bad Idea not well managed.

You have proven that a man with a criminal mind remains a criminal, you have proven that some youthful Nigerians are on the path of destruction irrevocably and will contribute nothing to the future of Nigeria.

I support Capital punishment for crimes like stealing, robbery, fraud and not to talk of Militancy and killings. Ordinarily you should have been 6 feet below causing problems to your hosts in hell rather than to those of us in Nigeria.

Moderators , Please take action .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Returning Nigerian Diaspora. / Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / With These Your Business And Career Will Take A Giant Leap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.