Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,403 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 (97940 Views)

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by talk2cj08(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
The Government of USA has just passed the ‘Obama Health Care’ bill to law and it will take effect from March 23, 2013.The bill entails that all American MUST have a CHIP known as a “Radio Frequency Identification” (RFID) implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services. Still wondering why it has to be, or is it the confirmation of the prophecy of the 666?
The Bible Prophecy Connection
While this bill will not be signed into law in its current form, it definitely is a shadow of things to come in the near future. According to Revelation 13:5-8, the Beast, otherwise known as the Anti-Christ, is given power over all peoples:
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.
We also know from Daniel 7:23 that the fourth and last world kingdom, ruled by the Anti-Christ, will be so powerful that it will control the whole earth.
23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
How does the Anti-Christ gain control over all the people of the world? More than likely it will be through programs and policies, such as the microchip, or the laws being passed. For instance, the Obama administration has been filled with controversy unlike any other administration in American history from abortion rights, to religion to health care.
Some time ago a law was passed through congress and signed by Obama that made it illegal to grow your own garden. Now this may seem ridiculous, because what are they going to do, arrest people for growing tomatoes in their own yard? As funny as it sounds, there is an ultimate agenda here. By passing a law such as this one, the Anti-Christ can get people to rely solely on the government for the food that they need. When the mark of the beast comes out in full force, everyone will be required to have a chip in their hand or forehead in order to buy or sell, that includes buying food. It starts with the health care bill. If everyone agreed to get the chip for health care, then it would be easy to say that not only will your medical records be stored on the chip, but also all of your banking and financial information. It will be easy to convert once the chip is in place.
The Bible says that there will be a mark and no person can buy or sell without that mark:
Revelation 13: 16-18 16
It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
It’s time to WAKE UP! and realize that as the government takes away our freedoms by monitoring the populace through police power and surveillance, they will be setting the stage for the Anti-Christ to takeover more easily every tribe, people, language and nation.

4 Likes

Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by achi4u(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
will this mark be extened to boko haram bombers?grin

well the issue of mark of beast dosenot and will not concern me because am not of the world.

we 're already at the last day,so,d anti-christ is waisting their time.

let them roast in hell.
ndi ara.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by reolivesGmail: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2012
I Wanted to share about the Mark of the Beast.

A lot of people believe that the Mark will the result of technology as we are hearing about today...The Mark of the beast will not come about by any Goverment nor any power from this world..The Mark of the Beast concerns the Law or Logos.

It doesn't make sense does it? Well perhaps if we had a better understanding about Eternal Life then perhaps the Book of Revelations would make better sense. Untill someone starts teaching by way of Eternal Life the suject matter of Prophecy will only generate the ideals our fore fathers have set before us...Most people see Revelations as a book about future events it would only be inevitable for a reader that does not underatnd the properties of what Eternal Life is and what Eternal Life produces...

I wish I could send a letter to national security to better explain the Mark of the Beast and why there is no worry in this production of Gods will...

The Mark of the Beast is not from this worlds power because John witnessed something that was from Eternal Life not a mere glimbs into the future but a profound experience that was Eternal..

The Mark of the beast will be the result of the purchace of Eternal Life..Anyone that has received it did not receive it because of personal choice but rather by its choice that has been "cuased to be received" No one will see the Mark nor will anyone know thatthey have received the Mark...

Furthermore there is hope concerning the mark in light of its redemption from the Millinium..

A lot of people are scared because of the teaching they have received is incorrect and false makeing people suspicious of local authorities and Goverment concerning the use of new technology...

The Mark of the beast concerns Gods will it is not of our works nor will it ever be.
We should e patient with ignornace and miss understanding because we as a people are prone to wonder from the truth..

Take care and be at peace

Randy J Berton

Pasadena, Ca

reolives@Gmail.com
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by CuntDestroyer: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2012
and here is a picture of the anti-christ and yes it's a duck with humanoid hands. If you can believe all that garbage OP is spewing then bow down to your new leader. le Duck!

check out that swagg. so much swagg. now kiss the ring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by mlungisinkomo: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
achi4u: will this mark be extened to boko haram bombers?grin

well the issue of mark of beast dosenot and will not concern me because am not of the world.

we 're already at the last day,so,d anti-christ is waisting their time.

let them roast in hell.
ndi ara.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by lanrefront1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
How can you not quote a source for this kind of controversial news that you bring?

Don't get me wrong; I believe 100 percent in the prophecy of the Bible, but many times, people get carried away with their own imaginations.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by AfroBlue(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
talk2cj08:
While this bill will not be signed into law in its current form, it definitely is a shadow of things to come in the near future. According to Revelation 13:5-8, the Beast, otherwise known as the Anti-Christ, is given power over all peoples:

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
It’s time to WAKE UP! and realize that as the government takes away our freedoms by monitoring the populace through police power and surveillance, they will be setting the stage for the Anti-Christ to takeover more easily every tribe, people, language and nation.

Topic Supplement .... 2 page long read

2013: DAWN OF THE LUCIFERIAN ERA

By Paul McGuire

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul152.htm

pg2

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul153.htm
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by mike404(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
IDIKA THE STORY TELLER grin grin grin
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2013
Smh
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by BreederWife: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
So, yesterday I was given a letter from the director of my child's public elementary school's district nutritional services department. The letter simply states: "We will be starting biometric student identification system for the student meal program starting with breakfast." It goes on to tell of the many benefits of being able to identify children in this manner. "This system will offer a number of benefits, including: 1) Quicker, more efficient meal lines 2) Elimination of passwords/PINs/ID cards 3) Reduced risk of reactions from food allergies 4) Increased privacy for students on subsidized programs 5)Increased revenue from food services to be re-invested in your child's education.

The letter continues:
"The system itself is built around a biometrics component that will be utilized in conjunction with our point-of-sale (POS) software application. If you are unfamiliar with the POS system, it is a software application that helps to manage the meal line process for our students. The purpose of this letter is to help you understand the new biometrics technology and to address any concerns that you may have about the use of a fingerprint system.

Unlike biometric identification systems for enforcement, this system is quite different. Although your child will scan their biometric identification to move through the line, this application DOES NOT permanently store any images. After scanning, the image is converted into a template that is used to identify your child and to retrieve his/her breakfast profile information. This template is a series of random 1's and 0's that is only linked to your child's student record number within our POS system. In addition, the template itself is fully encrypted.

In effect, your child is identified in the same way that a keychain barcode recognizes you at your fitness center. The advantage of this system, however, is that your child won't have to remember a password or ID card.

The protection of your child's personal information is very important to us. You can rest assured that we will in no way expose your child's personal identification information to other parties. We invested in this system to improve the safety, health and educational experience of your child.

Please contact us at Bleep-xxxx if you have any other questions or if you would prefer not to have your child participate in this optional service."

The letter is NOT dated. It looks like a pre-prepared letter to which the director simply affixed her digital signature image.

And, as a parent in the district with many students, this is the FIRST I have heard of any biometric tracking systems being considered much less invested in...

AND SO, I called.

The director of food services was surprised by my call. She said I was the first and only parent to call with concerns. She "allowed" me to opt my children out of the program, but told me that if they are asked to scan their fingerprint, my children need to tell the attendants that they do not participate in the biometric identification system. (In other words, "I'm sorry, my mom is the wierdo, pain-in-the-arse that won't let us get our fingerprints scanned..."wink

And also locally, our city government is looking to have the homeless who seek services within city-limits to be barcoded as well. The only ones standing in their way is the biggest local soup kitchen run by a Christian organization that to date says it will not participate in the proposed program.

By degrees we will all be barcoded. It begins with the most vulnerable, the young and the oppressed. It won't happen all at once, but it will happen, it IS happening and it won't take very long.

Good post...
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by BreederWife: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
You said:
The Bible says that there will be a mark and no person can buy or sell without that mark:
It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

I don't believe there will be a chip installed. No need now that we have the CLOUD. With facial recognition and fingerprint (eyeball, DNA or whatever) scanning, the mark is simply the barcode attached to each individual's biological identity. Because every human is absolutely unique, each barcode will also be absolutely accurate and unique. Note also that this type of barcoding can be accomplished without an individuals consent and direct participation.

We think we live in a free society but do not realize how we teeter on the brink of enslavement the likes of which the world has never known.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by MajorJ(m): 1:53am On Mar 24, 2013
STUPID TROLL
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by mejai(m): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2013
Don't u think it is better dat dis 666 saga starts? Definitely, it will be a catalyst to God's kingdom to come. We have been waiting for it since d tym of Joohn d baptist.
Afterall, I try to live a comfortable life with God in view, yet my corrupt leaders won't allow me by dishing out poverty, bad roads, insufficient hospitals, nepa/phcn , boko harams, kidnappers, robbers, etc.
Dude, we aint livin a life here. So 666 should double its speed for Jah to arrive. QED!!! A rainy nyt in Enugu. Allah akbah.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by BreederWife: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
MajorJ: STUPID TROLL

Definition of a troll:
Posting in a message board in a non-serious, unconstructive, provocative or offensive manner with the intention to piss people off, make fun of something and deliberately derail the thread.

Not sure how sharing a CURRENT situation that has EVERYTHING to do with this post makes me a troll. I rarely, if ever, participate in forums. But I am a mom who was shocked by the letter I received about biometric tracking from my kids school district and thought I'd share because it is an example of precisely what the initiator of this thread is commenting on.

What is truly amazing is how few people give a hoot.

1 Like

Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by MistadeRegal(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2013
I will not say that it is a lie. Inasmuch as I can see and read it also in the bible. This will serve as a lesson to all those who refuse to accept the SON OF GOD! I know that when the time of the anti-christ fully comes, all the worship men did not want to worship JESUS, they will worship the "beast" either they like it or not! And the most interesting part of it is that JESUS did not use force for you to believe in HIM but this beast will use torture and torment. Now is the time to ESCAPE for your life as time may not be available forever!. Run to JESUS now
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by unclejess: 6:17pm On May 25, 2013
I am an American citizen by birth. There are many things about being an American that foreign peoples have a hard time understanding: We enjoy a level of freedom that is unequalled in the world. The thought that an American president could impose such a heinous requirement on us is jokingly funny. Although I am a conservative person, even my liberal brothers would rise up and defy ANY president with such arrogancy angry wink...not to mention that there are as many guns as there are americans. smiley

l feel for my brothers and sisters abroad. I know freedom is a fleeting commodity in places. If you want real freedom, guaranteed freedom; from oppression, from an imposed government sanctioned religion, to assemble, to speak your mind,..come to the United States of America cool
unclejess
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by dombenis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
CuntDestroyer:
and here is a picture of the anti-christ and yes it's a duck with humanoid hands. If you can believe all that garbage OP is spewing then bow down to your new leader. le Duck!

check out that swagg. so much swagg. now kiss the ring
guy please can you send this picture to my mail thanks and God bless you
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by Sundiatakieta(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
talk2cj08:
The Government of USA has just passed the ‘Obama Health Care’ bill to law and it will take effect from March 23, 2013.The bill entails that all American MUST have a CHIP known as a “Radio Frequency Identification” (RFID) implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services. Still wondering why it has to be, or is it the confirmation of the prophecy of the 666?
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.
We also know from Daniel 7:23 that the fourth and last world kingdom, ruled by the Anti-Christ, will be so powerful that it will control the whole earth.
23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
How does the Anti-Christ gain control over all the people of the world? More than likely it will be through programs and policies, such as the microchip, or the laws being passed. For instance, the Obama administration has been filled with controversy unlike any other administration in American history from abortion rights, to religion to health care.
Some time ago a law was passed through congress and signed by Obama that made it illegal to grow your own garden. Now this may seem ridiculous, because what are they going to do, arrest people for growing tomatoes in their own yard? As funny as it sounds, there is an ultimate agenda here. By passing a law such as this one, the Anti-Christ can get people to rely solely on the government for the food that they need. When the mark of the beast comes out in full force, everyone will be required to have a chip in their hand or forehead in order to buy or sell, that includes buying food. It starts with the health care bill. If everyone agreed to get the chip for health care, then it would be easy to say that not only will your medical records be stored on the chip, but also all of your banking and financial information. It will be easy to convert once the chip is in place.

Im American, some time has passed and I must say this post is full of it. I received my insurance and services without this fantastic fantasy you speak of. Why do you post articles with low credibility, ive seen this twice now. Its like if I was posting phony articles on Nigeria.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by showelgold(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Distressed sale..2units each of 2 and 3 bedroom with 2 bq @ ketu behind sweet sensation. suitable for both private and commercial uses. easy access to Lagos Ibadan express way and ikorodu road. #50m. contact showelGold on 08053127446 for more details

Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by Amujale(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2019
These stories have no bearing on reality, they are fake, false and counterintuitive.

Lets focus on Africas progress first and dispatch away with all these false concepts.

Let the authors of the bible and all their extended families concentrate on the mark of the beast; that is NOT the concern of Africans.

Africans have bigger and better things to spend our thought process on, like elivating ourselves towards our generic heights.

Making the world a better place for the next generations and our own overstanding.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by Temple1288(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
In 2019 (running towards 2020) and nothing like the shît you said in 2012
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by eddy1977(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2019
unclejess:
I am an American citizen by birth. There are many things about being an American that foreign peoples have a hard time understanding: We enjoy a level of freedom that is unequalled in the world. The thought that an American president could impose such a heinous requirement on us is jokingly funny. Although I am a conservative person, even my liberal brothers would rise up and defy ANY president with such arrogancy angry wink...not to mention that there are as many guns as there are americans. smiley

l feel for my brothers and sisters abroad. I know freedom is a fleeting commodity in places. If you want real freedom, guaranteed freedom; from oppression, from an imposed government sanctioned religion, to assemble, to speak your mind,..come to the United States of America cool
unclejess

I agree with you 100 percent.
Re: America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 by JodieLeal: 6:06am On Aug 15, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire, i am here to bring the good news to the world, and to tell the world how good illuminati can help you achieve your dreams. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati brotherhood empire, once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich, this intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood, we also want to let you know this, if you have been scammed before you have nothing to worry about, because we are going to fix that, and you will get all that you have lost, we have helped so many people in different countries who have been scammed thousands of dollars, so you have nothing to worry about, because we are here and ready to help you,  you are in the right place where you can join the illuminati without having any kinds of problems or difficulties.  Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will ends by december and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organisation, do you agree to be a member of The Great Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at:  initiationchurchofdevil@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(502)297-1152 for more information on how to join, and for more instructions on our membership process.Hail The Great Illuminati brotherhood.

(1) (Reply)

China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.