Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (13654 Views)

The Actualization Of Biafra Will End Boko Haram -uwazuruike / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Igbos and Yorubas are N.OT the only people in Nigeria.

But they are the only target of this deadly attacks ehh? and others care less? by the way did you just realize what you said? where have you been since 1960?
well, you have a choice, either remain naijiriya or join Oduduwa/Biafra
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by daviesmania(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2012
Am truely very confused abt all dis, if muslims kill christians, their god wil reward them with virgins. If Christians kill muslims their God will punish them in hell fire. This is unfair. The reward shld be same.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by noiseless: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2012
You are an insigficant one my dear, even your die hard support for boko haram will soon be checked by even your Yoruba community, and when you get caught you will be rewarded with the death of a thousand cuts. RHINO.5DM i know it's you coward.
olaheavy: Hell, no! Yoruba are not forming anything with the Igbos. You leave the North go all the way to the East. Don't even try to tarry in the West otherwise the Boko Haram's saga will be a child's play! We're even trying to eject the r.e.tarded millions that here in the West. Let the Igbos sit back in their Biafran hellholes to 'develop' it.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2012
my eyes never see, my ears never hear, neither has it been perceived by my mind what will take me to northern naijiriya.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by nduchucks: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2012
This Uwazuruike must be as dumb as Eze ndigbo NL gburugburu. Both he and Onylies need to be relieved of their ineffective positions and titles.

UAwazuruike has led several Igbo boys to untimely deaths and extreme poverty while he himself is running around trying to fill the leadership vacuum Ikemba left behind (pun intended as well - bianka). Ordinary people like me saw it fit to call for ndigbo to return to home and develop the East, as I did in this thread, almost a year ago, while this bufoon called Uwazuruike was dining with devils to raise funds and live large.

The man belongs in jail, olodo ni bobo yen.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by noiseless: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2012
BLUEPIG, How many banks are getting blown up in the west where you come from every week, Apart from lagos why are all banks in your region closing down due to killins and bombings by armed robbers which you could a member? Since your OLUSEGUN OBASANJO and his gangs where dethroned from power we have no more armed robbery crisis, so OBASONJO is the person you should be asking about armed robbery.
~Bluetooth:

Has Massob solved the problem of kidnapping and armed robbery in the east ? It's going to be like ''from frying pan to fire '' if ibos in the north really come back to the east.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by kagel: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Igbos and Yorubas are N.OT the only people in Nigeria.

i guess u are one of the bokoharam for knowing all this or for predicting this
i know that u are an Hausa person. just be careful of the type of information u post
because u might be arrested
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by kagel: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2012
SimonAndal: Step 1: 2012, recall Igbos
Step 2: 2013, recall yorubas
Step 3: 2014, nationwide skirmishes
Step 4: 2014, eject Hausas from SE, SW
Step 5: 2014/15, mini upheavals/"war"
Step 6: 2015, SNC
Step 7: 2015, Sovereign Republic of Biafra, Oduduwa Republic
_
These shoulda been the 7-point agenda from the get go.

i guess u are one of the bokoharam from the north for knowing all these or for predicting dangerous a gender this
i know that u are an Hausa person. just be careful of the type of information u post
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by kagel: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2012
kagel:

i guess u are one of the bokoharam for knowing all this or for predicting this

am sorry fro posting this please it i was not made for u
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by justokey(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2012
I think I may have a solution to this: Since the average muslim housa/fulani is against this senless killings, they could offer christians security by way of human shield during church services. Let's see if BH is also ready to slaughter their own.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by CY09: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2012
ekwah:

Those WHO CAN AFFORD IT WITHOUT PROBLEMS should relocate to safer areas.As for the others mehn me sef no know o. They should just try to stay safe is all I can say. There are things they can do to minimize the chances of they being victims. It's just too complicated.
I dnt know if some people reason through thier anus? For Christ sake if you dnt have anything logical to say u keep quiet!
You can't be on the fence in matters like these. If u have tangible solutions u drop them and stop talking trash!
People are dying everyday, what n how will they reduce the chances of being victimized? Answer that! You don't give half-baked solutions! undecided angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by olaheavy: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2012
@the-Igbo-mofos, why do you enjoy bringing disaster on your own heads? You can't stay in your erosion-drenched caves in the East because hunger will just kill you all. However, instead of being killed, maimed, and hated on by all and sundry, stay put in your cannibalistic region. Maybe you guys don't know that you're hated by all with a passion: the northerners hate you, the Westerners (including the so-called Yoruba christians) hate you, and the minorities in the East all can't stands your greedy guts! Fvcking Biafran imbeciles!
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by nagoma(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2012
chuksbogus: all those our brothers there shld be killed and fried.they shld know dat no matter how sweet a place is home is home. Instead of making d money there and coming home to invest.in a situation like dis they would have just carried their bags home knowing dat their investment is at home.but now they went there developing their place for them ,building expensive houses, markets etc,some of them dont even have houses at home,so to live that place home empry handed becomes difficult for them,despite d fact dat dis is not d first or d third time d northerners have killed and destroy their properties yet dey did not learn.

Uwazurike is wasting his time. The Igbo will stay in the north no matter how he feels. Who will go back to an overpopulated kidnapper infested enclave when he is making money, has property - hotels and houses and many friends?they have tried desperately to say that BH is targetting only igbos , nonsence . bH are enemies to all. They are evil and are enemies to northerners, Southerners and anybody who wants peace. Igbo may leave , but that isn't going to stop the attack. It will just be sending a signal to other Nigerians that Igbo don't want any share of Nigerias problems. They want to go - this is just a MASSOB strategy and has little to do with BH.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Pakavy(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Bros Can you share just 2 ways you can fight suicide bombers that attack church, schools, Markets etc

If a man wearing jeans and Tshirt enters the church, University, Shop etc with bomb in his underwear/undershirt how do you protect yourself?

Maybe those in the North can learn from you
must u wait 4 dem 2 com 2 u first b4 u protect urself?man is tym 4 an eye 4 an eye and mayb afta every side counts d collateral damage we go fit hear word.4 ur info bh is just an islamic strike force aimed at destroying xtianity just lyk u hav boys brigade in d church.i was at ckc zaria when dat bomb went off,dat was not an ied but a real bomb,where did almajiris gt dat kind of bomb?where did such low lyfs get money 2 buy a golf 3 wagon car 2 destroy?one of d dudes had 200k on him and anoda was wearing a designers shoes and suit.run away and c if those deviants wont follow u down east
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by obi123: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2012
CY09:
I dnt know if some people reason through thier anus? For Christ sake if you dnt have anything logical to say u keep quiet!
You can't be on the fence in matters like these. If u have tangible solutions u drop them and stop talking trash!
People are dying everyday, what n how will they reduce the chances of being victimized? Answer that! You don't give half-baked solutions! undecided angry angry angry

na wa oh Mr man calm down , Ekwah just expressed an opinion and you have pounced on him/her for no reason at all, no one can say they have the solution to this problem and even if they have , how will it be implemented when it seems that the govt knows why all of this is happening but they are not willing to do jack abt it.
Yes i support the notion of leaving the north if you can afford it , because waiting for the govt to provide a solution is like signing your our death warrant, but for those people who cant afford it there is really nothing to say abt them because really what advice can one give them?
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Goldcon: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
ekwah: I think what some people have forgotten is that there are more than three tribes in Nigeria. The north is not made up of only Hausas/Ibos/Yorubas and besides I see Uwazurike's call as very unreasonable. It's easy to ask people to leave the north but it's not practical. So many southerners have already been established up there for a loooong time now. People have come and had families, businesses, built houses (life is cheaper up there) and soo many other things. You can't just pack and leave all what you have been doing for decades now u know. Will Uwazurike provide jobs for the relocating families or schools for the kids or even houses for them. It's not as simple as people see it and believe me Nigerians have become more inter-woven with each other such that a separation of this nation can only be mentioned on paper.Think about all the different inter-tribal marriages that have happened between Southerners and people from Tribes like Idoma, Igala,Jukun, Tiv,natives of Jos, Gombe,, Bauchi, Niger and a lot other people. Uwazurike and many other people are treating this case as if it was just black and white, which is just wrong.
My dear, i think it is ur post that is unreasonable (just borrowing ur word). The life of JUST ONE person that dies thru BH is worth more than ALL the wealth and investment of everybody combined. All the dead, do they remember their money/investment. I really dnt know what our pple are still doing there.

Even Big Oga has moved. https://www.nairaland.com/971237/tambuwal-reloctes-family-kaduna

Also, talking about inter-tribal marriages; many Nigerians are married to other nationals like Ghanians, Europeans, Americans etc. That will never be an issue.

The separation/Confederation of Nigeria is a matter of the earlier the better.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by shanicemel(f): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
ekwah read,think, before u reply uwazuruike made the right call,come home and stay alive , stay in north and be slaughtered one who is alive will think of money not a dead man. so ibo yoruba infact christians get ur ass home biko before somebody will kill u for just 10 unseen virgins
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by namfav(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
massob could not afford hospital fees for ojukwu

ebamma: when them return home him go feed them
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by T9ksy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Has Massob solved the problem of kidnapping and armed robbery in the east ? It's going to be like ''from frying pan to fire '' if ibos in the north really come back to the east.

And where then would you suggest these ibos returning from the north, go to if not the east despite the spate of kidnapping and whatsnot

afflicting the region? Abegi my bro, don't put ideas into their heads o else before long you will see all these ibos returnees heading straight for the south

west. Is that what you want? Somehow, i don't think so. we have enough of our own trouble in the south west to contend with and as such do not need others who

are only going to compound our quandary further and in no time will start laying claim to our home-land.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by akpanbaba: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
SimonAndal: Step 1: 2012, recall Igbos
Step 2: 2013, recall yorubas
Step 3: 2014, nationwide skirmishes
Step 4: 2014, eject Hausas from SE, SW
Step 5: 2014/15, mini upheavals/"war"
Step 6: 2015, SNC
Step 7: 2015, Sovereign Republic of Biafra, Oduduwa Republic
_
These shoulda been the 7-point agenda from the get go.

What of South-South or Niger Delta Republic?.Biafra and Oduduwa take care of Igbos and Yorubas
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by clomn(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
They should not bother about coming back. Who ever i know that dies in the not now committed suicide.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
clomn: They should not bother about coming back. Who ever i know that dies in the not now committed suicide.

You harsh oh
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by CY09: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
justokey: I think I may have a solution to this: Since the average muslim housa/fulani is against this senless killings, they could offer christians security by way of human shield during church services. Let's see if BH is also ready to slaughter their own.
This would just end up incresing the number of deaths. We are dealing with extremist, terrorist, brainwashed and devilish people who will stop at nothing to achieve thier aim even if it means kiling thier own blood. Have you asked why they accept to die in the cause of thier fight?
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by DuduNegro: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
Everytime Uwazuke ask his people to relocate home, they end up in Lagos and Ibadan instead of Iboland. This ought to tell Ibos that Yoruba hold the carrots to your survival in Nigeria. Fulani kill and drive you away from Hausaland, your Iboland reject you, and you end up in the only land in Nigeria with cream and honey -Yorubaland. What does that tell you? You are at the mercy of our continued goodwill. Be content and give grace to Oduduwa and his descendants.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by CY09: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
namfav: massob could not afford hospital fees for ojukwu

And how does these relate to tthe matter on hand?
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by CY09: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
T9ksy:

And where then would you suggest these ibos returning from the north, go to if not the east despite the spate of kidnapping and whatsnot

afflicting the region? Abegi my bro, don't put ideas into their heads o else before long you will see all these ibos returnees heading straight for the south

west. Is that what you want? Somehow, i don't think so. we have enough of our own trouble in the south west to contend with and as such do not need others who

are only going to compound our quandary further and in no time will start laying claim to our home-land.
Well said!
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by CY09: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You harsh oh
The truth is never subtle.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
angry angry
Return home for what?

Because of Boko Haram which is an FG tool??!

Abeg Igbos would stay put and continue their businesses
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
kagel:

i guess u are one of the bokoharam from the north for knowing all these or for predicting dangerous a gender this
_
Please oh! Don't arrest me, I'm neither Nigerian nor human. I'm a gallifreyian banished to the Boeshing Peninsula for defying The Master! Tell that to your bossman GEJ.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by PointB: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Everytime Uwazuke ask his people to relocate home, they end up in Lagos and Ibadan instead of Iboland. This ought to tell Ibos that Yoruba hold the carrots to your survival in Nigeria. Fulani kill and drive you away from Hausaland, your Iboland reject you, and you end up in the only land in Nigeria with cream and honey -Yorubaland. What does that tell you? You are at the mercy of our continued goodwill. Be content and give grace to Oduduwa and his descendants.

No word about your Yoruba folks who are also dying in their numbers in the North. When I take this loud silence about the fate of Yorubas in the North as evidence of the 'cheapness' or Yoruba blood, folks like Gbawe will almost pop an artery!

Fact: Igbos are dying, Yorubas are dying. Igbos care about their own, yoruba pretend their folks are not affected.

Cowardice, treachery, carefree, worthlessness of yoruba (life) - pick your choice!
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by T9ksy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
PointB:

No word about your Yoruba folks who are also dying in their numbers in the North. When I take this loud silence about the fate of Yorubas in the North as evidence of the 'cheapness' or Yoruba blood, folks like Gbawe will almost pop an artery!

Fact: Igbos are dying, Yorubas are dying. Igbos care about their own, yoruba pretend their folks are not affected.

Cowardice, treachery, carefree, worthlessness of yoruba (life) - pick your choice!

Ol’ boy, I guess it’s a case of cultural difference here o. In my culture, when your host suddenly says “oh, this time last night, I was fast asleep”, one don’t tarry a second further before you bide him or her g/nite. So is the case here. We do love money too like any other group but not at the expense of our life. We therefore do not need any cultural or political leader to publicly announce that we should go home before packing our bags and heading for our homeland. afterall, Ile la bo simi oko- (home is where you go to after working all day in the farm) so therefore any yorubaman/woman still lingering anywhere in the north especially these trouble spots for whatever reason be it financial or otherwise is, On hIs/er Own.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by DuduNegro: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
PointB:

. . if we leave North at least we know where to return. We dont come to East, we go to Yorubaland.

Can Igbo do same, please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum / Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.