Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (13656 Views)

The Actualization Of Biafra Will End Boko Haram -uwazuruike / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by PointB: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

. . if we leave North at least we know where to return. We dont come to East, we go to Yorubaland.

Can Igbo do same, please!

Do you really expect an answer for the cheap crack influenced argument? Which Yoruba state/city can actually sustain Igbo in anyway comparative to Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Owerri, P/H? I can hear you shout 'Lagos'! Hehehe
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Biggysmalls919(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Yea good call
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2012
PointB:

No word about your Yoruba folks who are also dying in their numbers in the North. When I take this loud silence about the fate of Yorubas in the North as evidence of the 'cheapness' or Yoruba blood, folks like Gbawe will almost pop an artery!

Fact: Igbos are dying, Yorubas are dying. Igbos care about their own, yoruba pretend their folks are not affected.

Cowardice, treachery, carefree, worthlessness of yoruba (life) - pick your choice!

Chill, just because they're not making tribalistic call, does not mean they don't care.

Last year, Yoruba govs were the first to move their ppl out of the North. Are you sure Yorubas are not currently leaving the North?

Must they give a warning in the first place?
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by kettykin: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
Yoruba life is the cheapest life in Nigeria and the reasons are as follows
When the Life of Northern Leaders were snuffed out in jan 1966 it made the notherners to strike in 1966 july( The north will revenge killing of their leaders anyday)
when the life of Igbo military men were snuffed out in july 1966 counter coup it led to the Civil war ( igbos will go to war over the life of their military men even when those men are no innocent)
When the life of Yoruba Leaders were snuffed out in 1996 by a northern Minority , the yorubas went on exile(yorubas will never do anything even if their leaders are killed)
When the the person of Henry Okah was imprisoned by Yaradua the country lost sleep and oil exports stopped and declined untill he was released(Ijaws/ Nigerdelta will defend even an ordinary Ijaw man)
When the Life of the Field Marshall of yoruba land MKO Abiola the AAre ona kakanfo of yoruba land was snuffed out by a northern Minority,the yorubas rather fight back went behind to take bribes(Yoruba can betray even their own Blood)
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Pakavy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
kettykin: Yoruba life is the cheapest life in Nigeria and the reasons are as follows
When the Life of Northern Leaders were snuffed out in jan 1966 it made the notherners to strike in 1966 july( The north will revenge killing of their leaders anyday)
when the life of Igbo military men were snuffed out in july 1966 counter coup it led to the Civil war ( igbos will go to war over the life of their military men even when those men are no innocent)
When the life of Yoruba Leaders were snuffed out in 1996 by a northern Minority , the yorubas went on exile(yorubas will never do anything even if their leaders are killed)
When the the person of Henry Okah was imprisoned by Yaradua the country lost sleep and oil exports stopped and declined untill he was released(Ijaws/ Nigerdelta will defend even an ordinary Ijaw man)
When the Life of the Field Marshall of yoruba land MKO Abiola the AAre ona kakanfo of yoruba land was snuffed out by a northern Minority,the yorubas rather fight back went behind to take bribes(Yoruba can betray even their own Blood)
r u insuinating dat d oduduwas r cowards n hypocrites?
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by kettykin: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Back to Topic , Uwazurikes ranting is a little bit belated, this should have come months back after the madala strike, the best igbos can do now is to form a common front with Northern Christians and finetune ways of cutting the Bokoharam folks to size , it is going to be a long war i suppose
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by OneNaira6: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Everytime Uwazuke ask his people to relocate home, they end up in Lagos and Ibadan instead of Iboland. This ought to tell Ibos that Yoruba hold the carrots to your survival in Nigeria. Fulani kill and drive you away from Hausaland, your Iboland reject you, and you end up in the only land in Nigeria with cream and honey -Yorubaland. What does that tell you? You are at the mercy of our continued goodwill. Be content and give grace to Oduduwa and his descendants.

Oya like I asked another one of una trying to claim something that ain't happening, please provide us the article or news source that ever mentioned ANY igbo returnees that went to Lagos or Ibadan cause last time I checked all the cities reported were ENUGU, ANAMBRA AND CALABAR or are you people creating an image wey no exist. I'll be waiting for those articles btw the way. Run along and go fetch it right now.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by kettykin: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pakavy: r u insuinating dat d oduduwas r cowards n hypocrites?
the facts are there for you to asses them. if somebody barks like a bull Dog , eats like a bull Dog, looks like a Bull dog , sleeps like a bull dog but does not bite like a bull dog what do you call the person.

A toothless bull Dog i suppose, Yorubas bark most in Nigeria but cannot bite
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by Kezsman(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
blumail:
So what do you suggest? I really want to hear from you? Thanks.
Leave that man alone he knows how to post. Anybody who got killed in the North just because of the so called property and established life is not worth being an Igbo man.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by T9ksy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
kettykin: the facts are there for you to asses them. if somebody barks like a bull Dog , eats like a bull Dog, looks like a Bull dog , sleeps like a bull dog but does not bite like a bull dog what do you call the person.

A toothless bull Dog i suppose, Yorubas bark most in Nigeria but cannot bite

I guess that must have been why you lot ran for your dear lives during the june 12 saga?

In due course, we shall you ingrates packing from our region just as the northerners are extantly doing.
Re: Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home by truthsaves: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Dr. Ralph Uwazuruike, as a patriotic Igboman you have made the call, it is now left on not only Igbos but other tribes also, to heed the call. life has no duplicate. an Igbo adage says UKPANA OKPOKO GBURU NTI CHIRI YA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Sit Up Over Power Supply - Discos Tell Buhari / Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.