Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing N1,705 Cash And N400 Milk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing N1,705 Cash And N400 Milk (646 Views)

Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) / Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing Handset, N10,000 / Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing N1,705 & N400 Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing N1,705 Cash And N400 Milk by BolaBankole(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Wonder they said shall never end....
Bode George Stole Billions he was sentence to two years imprisonment
Alaighmesia, Celilia Ibru, among others

Please read...........

A Jos High Court on Thursday sentenced a 26-year-old man, Obinah John, to death by hanging for robbing one Dorothy Olaniyi of N1,705.

Continue reading..........

The convict was also sentenced to death for robbing Olaniyi of two rolls of peak milk in sachets, valued at N400.
The prosecution counsel, Mr G. D. Fwonyon, who is the deputy director, Public Prosecution in Plateau State had told the court that John, in company with an accomplice, also named John, now at large, robbed the woman on November 18, 2005 in her shop at Gada Biu, Jos at gunpoint.
He told the court that John and his accomplice, having allegedly conspired and used a gun to rob Olaniyi, had committed a criminal offence punishable by hanging.
But John’s counsel, Mr. Tobechukwu Kekemeke, rejected the prosecutor’s claim, and accused the police of.....continue reading ....http://bolabankole..com/2012/06/court-sentences-man-to-death-for.html
Re: Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing N1,705 Cash And N400 Milk by RichDad1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
are you freaking kidding me ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing N1,705 Cash And N400 Milk by Lebee4(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
can u imagine that? The judiciary is d problem of Nigeria.
Re: Court Sentences Man To Death For Stealing N1,705 Cash And N400 Milk by Yeske2(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Just wouldn't believe this yet.

(1) (Reply)

17 Year-old Boy Arrested For Kidnapping, Rape / My Ex Abducted, Molested Me Because I Dumped Him. Rescued Victim / Daughter Exposes Father Whose Gang Killed Four Policemen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.