Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (13799 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by ReubenAbati: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
kellybently:

"Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:
You must kill those who worship another god.
Exodus 22:20
2. Kill any friend or family that worship a god
that is different than your own. Deuteronomy
13:6-10
3. Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you
find people that worship differently than you.
Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Thank you for the sunday school lecture.

Nice one.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Raiders: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Technically all children are atheists. A new born baby doesn't know anything about religion. Its adults who end up brainwashing kids into believing the religion of his parents.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
To each his own when u are grown up you an make a choice. The red pill or the blue one.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by hightempo(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2014
Pls let's us open our eyes wide and our heart, we are human and made in the likeness of the infinite or whatever name you can call it...the purpose of living is for advancement in all ramification and not vise versa.....let us use our brain and become a thinker rather than a blind beliver.. There are two laws of life in the holy scripture and it is 1= Law of love and 2= Law of belief which is clearly stated in john 3:16. You don't av to discriminate or isolate your children but rather teach them the core aspect of your belief with love so that they can know for themself..don't forget the teaching of the master that unless u be like a little child u can not enter d kingdom of God, because the kingdom is within every individual. Consequently, your sole aim as living been is to seek the kindom from inside.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by uncletbuddy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmm! Very Funny! The bible preaches love but it also teaches that evil communication corrupts good manner. Well, I am a christian and have a close friend who I'll call an atheist... Though his life greatly influences mine but I'm still a believer. One day he jokingly stated that; "when we both get married and have children, his will be a guy and mine a girl, he will visit always with his son to give him the pleasure of fucking my daughter :oHmmm! Very Funny! The bible preaches love but it also teaches that evil communication corrupts good manner. Well, I am a christian and have a close friend who I'll call an atheist... Though his life greatly influences mine but I'm still a believer. One day he jokingly stated that; "when we both get married and have children, his will be a guy and mine a girl, he will visit always with his son to give him the pleasure of fucking my daughter". A joke! Yeah! But that z part of d influence of an atheist child in relationship with a christian child I guess.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
olaxco2f: Are you really sure about this?

Very sure.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by bokohalal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Be right back.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Octaves(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can associate/ dine with anybody of any religion, but satanists! Mba nu or else u want to be sacrificed to baphomet. I just have to give them some distance
okeyxyz: Well, I am a christian(b4 you jump to conclusions, christianity may not be what popular convention/opinion thinks it to be), so I'll teach(& demonstrate) them christianity, but i will not stop them from socializing freely, a true christian is incorruptible, for the earth is the lord's the the fullness thereof, all knowledge & wisdom & power is of god. So if you invite me to a meal, whether you are moslem/hindu/satanist/atheist/whatever, mehn, I'll devour & relish the dishes and even ask for more grin grin
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by redsun(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Athiest children uses their inquisitive and cognitive abbilities like their role models and it always make them appear weird and rebellious to the children of the subjectively deluded and their folks.Especially the supposedly adult folks that brainwashes the innocent children to be irrational and unreasonable from childhood.

Let the children think,explore and be free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
lagcity:

aaahh! You think I am joking? Atheist? They gonna kill you! In Nigeria, it is better to believe in Guru Maharaji than open your mouth and say there is no God at all. If you are gay, guys might not talk to you but some girls would still be friends with you. If you are atheist, nobody will come near you, even other atheists wont come near you for fear of exposure. grin grin grin Even if you are in a danfo, people will say make you come down so that the bus wont have accident. You don't know Nigeria cheesy.

That is a lie
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Diogo1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: I would rather have my children mingling with atheists children than have them mingle with the children of some bunch of thieves, selfish, terrorist, fraudulent, manipulative, wicked people whom are highly religious and claims to believe in God..

I totally agree with you on the part of mingling with morally bankrupt individuals.

But, I disagree on letting them mingle with children of atheists. They will tolerate them but not mingle with them. If you abhor bad morals, then I also abhor my children been taught the absence of God. I'm a living testimony of the presence and efficacy of God in my life.

It is this terrible mentality that has put most western nations that we are copying their imperialism intoto to the morally bankrupt state they are in today. Whether you believe it or not, it is responsible for their high rates of murder, suicide, homosexuality etc because (in case you are forgetting) the fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom.

I pray our dear country Nigeria and its citizens will not tow this terrible route to self destruction. It is so unfortunate most of us are here professing 'tolerance' which might corrupt them because Heaven should be the ultimate goals not morals.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by darkroses(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
of course.

The bible does not say we (or our children) should not befriend unbelievers...it rather preaches love to all...as long as they respect each other.
u can as well allow your children to mingle with the children of well known terrorist?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by macof(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
of course.

The bible does not say we (or our children) should not befriend unbelievers...it rather preaches love to all...as long as they respect each other.

but the Bible says "do not be equally yoked with unbelievers"
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Is this even an issue? Of i'l allow my kids choose their friends but while at it, I'd make sure I keep my eye on them and make sure they stick to the christian belief which I am gonna bring them up with
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by ezeuba(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
logicboy01: I would let my children play with other kids irrespective of religion. As long as my children are not used for sacrifice. sad
So atheists do human sacrifice?
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
No I will not. Its straight forward "SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE"

And besides the kids are in formative stage one needs to be careful who they associate with or what they assimilate from interaction because this might be a foundation block for the childs personality or character......

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Caracta(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
adexsimply: Caracta... enoquin cool

It got to you huh?
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by ibedun: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mother in law is the most dis-speakable person i know, yet she is a sanctimonious Christian.

And remember the whole country is full of churches yet our country Nigeria is the most corrupt and evil country in the world.

The Koreans, Singaporeans, Norwegians,Danish etc etc have great country and great life but they are more atheists than christians.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by adexsimply(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Caracta:

It got to you huh?
kinda
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by miss2895(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
of course.

2 CORITHIANS 6: 14-18
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
SO FAR NIGERIA ITSELF HASN'T GOTTEN ANY BETTER WITH ALL IT'S RELIGIOUS FOLKSundecidedUR FRIENDSHIP WITH SOMEONE SHOULD BE BASED ON SOMEONE'S CHARACTER AND BEHAVIOUR.AM AN ATHEIST AND I HAVE BOTH ATHEIST,XTIAN AND MUSLIM FRIENDSsmiley

IF U WON'T ALLOW UR CHILDREN TO BE FRIENDS WITH CHILDREN OF ATHEIST.BASED ON THAT FACT ALONE.THEN U'RE JUST A MYOPIC PERSONundecided

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: what made u think so
its clear and simple bcaus it is unwise 2 b in d councel of d ungodly. "they might even b posses.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
GodMode:

Atheists rule the world

the OP has a right to opinion but messpero90 be confusing himself like he's met the creator
actually i can feel d creator's presence. And a child of d creator wont associate devil's incarnate.
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Caracta(f): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
adexsimply: kinda

Don't worry. My children can play with yours tongue
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Feraz: You're funny oh. What makes you think the child is getting free ticket to hell? You stay within the confines of your room and conclude. Tomorrow, you wonder why people hate your belief. Peter in the bible that stayed in a gentile's house, did he go to hell even when then, the intolerance was pretty much? Instead of you to spend your time teaching about Jesus' love, you threaten people with hell.
go and read ur bible
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by akay48(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
One thing this thread has proven is

We mostly grow up to believe what our parents/guardians forced us to believe. If you grew up in a Christain home, there's 98% chance you'd become a Christain and defend your Christainity anywhere anytime ignoring the fact that you might have been easily born into a Muslim home. And Vice versa.
Our God is a God of Variety.
Btw, Im A Christain, Muslim, and Atheist at the same time. Oya, Deal with it. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by logicboy01: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
ezeuba:
So atheists do human sacrifice?

Why are you being silly with that nonsense question?
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by akay48(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg: SO FAR NIGERIA ITSELF HASN'T GOTTEN ANY BETTER WITH ALL IT'S RELIGIOUS FOLKSundecidedUR FRIENDSHIP WITH SOMEONE SHOULD BE BASED ON SOMEONE'S CHARACTER AND BEHAVIOUR.AM AN AYHEIDT AND I HAVE BOTH ATHEIST,XTIAN AND MUSLIM FRIENDSsmiley

IF U WON'T ALLOW UR CHILDREN TO BE FRIENDS WITH CHILDREN OF ATHEIST.BASED ON THAT FACT ALONE.THEN U'RE JUST A MYOPIC PERSONundecided

Dammy, God bless you.
I'm curious though...whats 'AYHEDT' ...is that a typo?
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
akay48:
Dammy, God bless you.
I'm curious though...whats 'AYHEDT' ...is that a typo?
THANKS.THAT'S A TYPO I MEANT TO SAY *ATHEIST*

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by akay48(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
logicboy01:

Why are you being silly with that nonsense question?
How is the question 'nonsense'?
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by logicboy01: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
akay48:
How is the question 'nonsense'?

undecided
Re: What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? by akay48(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg:
THANKS.THAT'S A TYPO I MEANT TO SAY *ATHEIST*
Oshey cool .#TeamIBCity wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Gang Kidnaps 17 American Missionaries In Haiti / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.