Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4385451 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naomi14:
I tried doing plank and wall push ups last night, I cant even lift my hands till now. Pains all over cheesy so na the easiest route I dey find. I don't eat bread like everyday again.

planks and pushups are advanced workouts
I didn't start all that till like week 3

start with basic things like skipping, squats, jogging on the spot and then you move to more advanced workouts (I even still struggle with planks and pushups till date). Start with the simple ones and your body will gradually warm up for harder routines

Naomi....let's take this conversation to whatsapp jor

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
imurboss:
Mama atinuke@zaynie, pls when is the next MHC I need bouncers/rockers either for free or at a token. Do I qualify grin

Maami, send me a pm please.

You overqualify sef..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bosslady

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
So it happens that I started feeling pains two months again around the time I was to see AF, was having sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen and to poo,pee,or even fart was another war,so much pain. This lasted for two days ,then I started bleeding,I thought it was an unusual cramp and pile(that that was devil was using to deceive me).

After some days the bleeding stopped, and in my mind it was AF over. I didn't feel anything again till I started spotting two weeks later,it continued till last two Sundays (3rd DEC),I started bleeding the way I see AF,the following day been Monday immediately i got home,was bout using the convenient wen I felt sharp slicing pain in my lower abdomen,I just wen to my room to try and sleep it off. In the morning being Tuesday,I felt a bit relieved that morning so i decided to go to Isolo general hospital to complain since it wasn't too far from my house.After wasting my time I finally got to see a doctor ,the mumu just said it was infection and wrote down plenty plenty drugs to buy,and one test like that. Deep down I wasn't convinced,so I decided to go pick my boys up,cos it was after school hour ,then go for scan in the evening. When we got home the pain picked up again,this time it was like I was about to die,and hubby was not in Lagos.

I called one of my neighbour he wasn't at home,but he sent his sister to come see what the problem was,I was just rolling on the floor,she was asking what drugs to get for me,I told her hospital, I called hubby that I was dying,that he should try and reach our landlord to come drive me to our hospital,as God will have it,our landlord was just driving in,that was how I landed in the hospital.My doctor was quickly summoned, I explained to her ,she asked if I was pregnant I told her no,that was how she said it was Appendix,that they should prepare the theater,then she took my blood for test.

My kids were taken to my mother in-law then she called one sister to pray with me ,the sister after praying said they shouldn't cut me without taking me for scan,that she is seeing a baby around.
Immediately doctor came back and asked the to take me for scan.

SCAN SCENE
We got there for close to two hours they were searching,they did ultra sound ,did abdormenal,then pelvic,inserted one tube inside ,the womb was empty ,after searching from pillar to post, they finnaly found out it was an ectopic pregnancy that went to the back.

Wen we got back I was prepared for theater where they spent more than Two hours trying to get it out,the anaesthetic even wore off while stitching.
In all I thank God for saying no to devil in my life.
Mamas help me thank God.
In case of typos help me manage I can't proof read

57 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mama twins, thank God you're ok. I believe that constant bleeding and cramping was the feotus trying to find it's way out. When I read anything concerning ectopic, I shiver cos some even end up loosing one of their tube. Wishing you speedy recovery dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God for your life dexterush , you're indeed a testimony.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
dexterush we thank God for your life
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Flodel(f): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mama ejima @ dexterush thank God for ur life ooo, u r a indeed a testimony
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
COACHIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me come and be going before she will stone me slippers
enque:

planks and pushups are advanced workouts
I didn't start all that till like week 3

start with basic things like skipping, squats, jogging on the spot and then you move to more advanced workouts (I even still struggle with planks and pushups till date). Start with the simple ones and your body will gradually warm up for harder routines

Naomi....let's take this conversation to whatsapp jor
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow! Thank God for your life Dexterush. Ectopic scares the shit out of me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God for you dexterush, God is indeed gracious and merciful.
But it beats my imagination how some doctors can be so careless with human life or does it mean that life means nothing to them anymore. How does a doctor just conclude its an infection without any checks or tests and then go ahead and write plenty plenty drugs? Even the second one just concluded appendicitis from no where.
May God help us o.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God for your life Mami twins dexterush
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
hunniesuzie:
COACHIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me come and be going before she will stone me slippers

I go stone u dumbbells na
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thanks. @ ,zaynie

Thank God for his mercies@ dexterush

Mamas my baby is always scratching her eyes these days what could be the cause?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
dunasy:

*****hands in the air*********..how's Creative Interior Decor doing ma'am?

He’s strategizing on how to pluck all the fruits off the Christmas tree. grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I see you my #August 2016 Teamie! Hi5 grin
Two hands in the air. Twale! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
My baby stil dnt like eating . But she stil gain weight . How come ?
We are 11monhs+ . Am tried of peeping grin

21 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
suzy:

u this advanced peeper grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
suzy:

Oh my ovaries. She’s too cute. kiss kiss kiss
The hairstyle tho.

Wish to have another one if only there’s a guarantee i’m having a girl. cry

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Graciouscharis:

eehyah
mama boys grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
dexterush:
So it happens that I started feeling pains two months again around the time I was to see AF, was having sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen and to poo,pee,or even fart was another war,so much pain. This lasted for two days ,then I started bleeding,I thought it was an unusual cramp and pile(that that was devil was using to deceive me).

After some days the bleeding stopped, and in my mind it was AF over. I didn't feel anything again till I started spotting two weeks later,it continued till last two Sundays (3rd DEC),I started bleeding the way I see AF,the following day been Monday immediately i got home,was bout using the convenient wen I felt sharp slicing pain in my lower abdomen,I just wen to my room to try and sleep it off. In the morning being Tuesday,I felt a bit relieved that morning so i decided to go to Isolo general hospital to complain since it wasn't too far from my house.After wasting my time I finally got to see a doctor ,the mumu just said it was infection and wrote down plenty plenty drugs to buy,and one test like that. Deep down I wasn't convinced,so I decided to go pick my boys up,cos it was after school hour ,then go for scan in the evening. When we got home the pain picked up again,this time it was like I was about to die,and hubby was not in Lagos.

I called one of my neighbour he wasn't at home,but he sent his sister to come see what the problem was,I was just rolling on the floor,she was asking what drugs to get for me,I told her hospital, I called hubby that I was dying,that he should try and reach our landlord to come drive me to our hospital,as God will have it,our landlord was just driving in,that was how I landed in the hospital.My doctor was quickly summoned, I explained to her ,she asked if I was pregnant I told her no,that was how she said it was Appendix,that they should prepare the theater,then she took my blood for test.

My kids were taken to my mother in-law then she called one sister to pray with me ,the sister after praying said they shouldn't cut me without taking me for scan,that she is seeing a baby around.
Immediately doctor came back and asked the to take me for scan.

SCAN SCENE
We got there for close to two hours they were searching,they did ultra sound ,did abdormenal,then pelvic,inserted one tube inside ,the womb was empty ,after searching from pillar to post, they finnaly found out it was an ectopic pregnancy that went to the back.

Wen we got back I was prepared for theater where they spent more than Two hours trying to get it out,the anaesthetic even wore off while stitching.
In all I thank God for saying no to devil in my life.
Mamas help me thank God.
In case of typos help me manage I can't proof read
Thank God for ur life dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
enque:

eehyah
mama boys grin

grin grin I want a girl.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Graciouscharis:

The hairstyle tho.

No worry u will born a girl. Well me na boy I dey pray for next ooooo. Oya send dem for me. Twins lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
enque:

u this advanced peeper grin grin

No mind me to type dey tire me. And my phone no dey help issues.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
suzy:

No worry u will born a girl. Well me na boy I dey pray for next ooooo. Oya send dem for me. Twins lipsrsealed

Receive the boys, amen.
As for me, I don hang boot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
suzy:

Cute baby, just imagining how this leather chair will look like when she's 18m

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cutie kiss oyinbo baby
suzy:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
When person don hang boot na that time twins dey enter grin
Graciouscharis:

Receive the boys, amen.
As for me, I don hang boot.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dexterush, i thank God for your life. God be praised
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
FloraEC:

Cute baby, just imagining how this leather chair will look like when she's 18m
Thank u oooo. Abi oooo.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naomi14:
Cutie kiss oyinbo baby
I no dey use any cream since wen I born am. I don't no d cream to use til now sef
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God Dextrush.I have heard terrible stories abt this E. pregnanxy.
Again i thank him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
fatiah:

Didn't know MMR vaccine is free in GH in Benin.the Immunisation book I was,given in lagos where I relocated from MMR isn't included so I assumed it's not available in government hospital. Please ma which particular hospital is that? Central or Stella? Cos d prices this ph are calling no be hear.
Stella. Mmr vaccine is given on tuesdays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.