Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4385288 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
rezzy:

I asked 2 persons
One said it's mostly use by elderly people who do not want to insult. She said it's talking about the bombom
The other said it is used by old people to play with you.
Exactly, when they are playing with kids, especially this typical yoruba people. Some use it to joke their friends too.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:
Tnks ma.Yes dear,it is.U stay in Zaria too?too?

Okay, guessed as much.
I grew up in Zaria (born and bred), I'm based in Abuja now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tnks n God bless
Mahoti:
voted

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
cry
enque:

taah...gbafuo!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
My bad,pardon me.Just click d link and it will take u to d site.Click on d pink box below d pic wit vote in it and dats all.
Giddyperson:
You didn't even bother to tag me to tell me that our almost birthday mate has gone live, ok lemme go vote, tell me how to vote or hope its easy to figure out, cuz i couldn't vote for that your other thing, I'm getting old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sansa143, Enque, Chanbaby, Queensnow, Jazzyjazz, Hunniesuzzie, Zaynie, Jgracious, Graciouscharis

I don't oh. I myself I don't like it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:

Done. I wish him the best!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tnks and God bless
GlitteringStar:

Done. I wish him the best!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

PROMO ON SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 17k !!!

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sansa143:
My bad,pardon me.Just click d link and it will take u to d site.Click on d pink box below d pic wit vote in it and dats all.
I've voted
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Seconded
Chanbaby:

I don't oh
. I myself I don't like it

How to make it
U either boil the water or stir from start
Buh it's cool to stir from start to avoid koko #pardon me I forgot d English words grin# just like how u make watery semo u can add crayfish,fish greenpea al those mende mende grin, u can add pepper if u lo is taken it and season and lil butter.

Depending on ur couscous there are some that have been processed I.e steam all u need is to boil water add little butter or oil tgen pour in gradually
Cc giddyperson
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
angeltolly:

Wash the leaves, squeeze out the juice then drink it

Cc: Angel2424

Wow.....I usually do this for my kids to prevent running stomach o, never knew it's also good for breast milk. Will try it. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
will you melt the Ori or give it to baby to lick like that?

My son won't take anything he thinks is not food or softs

you put it inside a spoon add salt and melt on fire. Or you can also put water on fire and place the spoon inside so the heat will melt it. It tastes sweet sef

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who feeds their baby couscous, how do you make it for a baby. Sansa143, Enque, Chanbaby, Queensnow, Jazzyjazz, Hunniesuzzie, Zaynie, Jgracious, Graciouscharis

I didn't make for any of my babies but I do see some parents pack it for theirs.

My way is boil water and add couscous for a few minutes and drain. You can also make the water just a little so it dries offinsyead of draining. Cover to keep steam in but be careful so it doesn't get soggy and turn to EBA cheesy
Then for babies, you can go ahead to make as fried rice. With your fried veggies and add to the frying pan .
Or you can eat with baked beans (the child really loved this cos the baked beans was runny and made the couscous stick together).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Akorkor:
Biko, has anyone prepared indomine for their kids. Kindly let me know your method of preparation.

Note: I dont want the one you will add indomine spice o

Enque, zaynie, feddy27, hunniesuzie, jazzjazz.

The normal way na.
Just replace the seasoning with yours.
Garlic, ginger, vegetable oil, onions if you can get curry leaves and your child isn't averse to seeing orishirishi in his food ( Moyo would say " mummy, this food is dirty" then he will point at all the flecks and dust (dried spices) and refuse to eat them)

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneka3000: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=Sansa143 post=65573634]https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?

Voted
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Graciouscharis:

I make mine with vegetables.
For a baby, you can blend the carrots and peas or just add soft peas and carrot if your baby can chew it.
Melt little butter in a pot, pour in the vegetables and fry for few mins, add water, allow to boil, add couscous and cook for 3 to 5 mins. You can add grounded fish and crayfish like that augustsecret’s own. You can use beef stock or chicken.
My children like it. Now that they are older, I prepare it with turmeric powder and shredded chicken or beef and meat balls.

Chai! Please can i be your child?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
zaynie:

The normal way na.
Just replace the seasoning with yours.
Garlic, ginger, vegetable oil, onions if you can get curry leaves and your child isn't averse to seeing orishirishi in his food ( Moyo would say " mummy, this food is dirty" then he will point at all the flecks and dust (dried spices) and refuse to eat them)

These garlic,ginger are they the natural ones you used or the ones packaged?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
zaynie:

I didn't make for any of my babies but I do see some parents pack it for theirs.

My way is boil water and add couscous for a few minutes and drain. You can also make the water just a little so it dries offinsyead of draining. Cover to keep steam in but be careful so it doesn't get soggy and turn to EBA cheesy
Then for babies, you can go ahead to make as fried rice. With your fried veggies and add to the frying pan .
Or you can eat with baked beans (the child really loved this cos the baked beans was runny and made the couscous stick together).
Thanks a lot, I know my baby would love baked beans but I don't know if it's safe to give her that kinda canned food yet, or I should wait until she's a bit older, I know your class people are like 2 years old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Trendytessy:

you put it inside a spoon add salt and melt on fire. Or you can also put water on fire and place the spoon inside so the heat will melt it. It tastes sweet sef
I pray o... We even struggle to take vitamin C sef..

I had to discover Paracetamol suspension for babies yet he doesn't take it even as e dey taste like strawberry hollandia yoghurt
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
queensnow:
Seconded

How to make it
U either boil the water or stir from start
Buh it's cool to stir from start to avoid koko #pardon me I forgot d English words grin# just like how u make watery semo u can add crayfish,fish greenpea al those mende mende grin, u can add pepper if u lo is taken it and season and lil butter.

Depending on ur couscous there are some that have been processed I.e steam all u need is to boil water add little butter or oil tgen pour in gradually
Cc giddyperson

thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Good morning. I heard that Monday and Tuesday is for Babies less than 6 months, while Wednesday and Thursday is for Babies 6 months and above. I met someone that the baby has appointment on Tuesday for d 6 weeks vaccine. So I’ll strongly suggest you try on Tuesday, that one is more certain.

Thk u sooo much. I'm very grateful...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
I parboil noodles before cooking. In your hot pan add little coconut oil, grated carrot, onions and already deboned titus fish. Stir together then add the noodles leave to get cooked.
Akorkor:
Biko, has anyone prepared indomine for their kids. Kindly let me know your method of preparation.

Note: I dont want the one you will add indomine spice o

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
comtem2011:
Exactly, when they are playing with kids, especially this typical yoruba people. Some use it to joke their friends too.

Amen ma'am thanks for your prayers.
we've bn discharged.. they are flourishing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good evening mummies.
please I heard my 2yrs plus daughter singing this song passionately today...please shud I be worried?

Wise men say,
only fools rush in
but I can't help
falling in love with you.

cc:all mummies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:
Thanks a lot, I know my baby would love baked beans but I don't know if it's safe to give her that kinda canned food yet, or I should wait until she's a bit older, I know your class people are like 2 years old

You can wait.
I was going to include that but felt hey! We give them milk and some other food from the can too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Akorkor:

These garlic,ginger are they the natural ones you used or the ones packaged?

I always have the fresh ginger and garlic at home, cos of my many home remedies.
I also have the dried and grounded ones mallams sell. I keep those in the freezer to maintain freshness.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nunuke(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Our baby playmat/duvet and nursing pillow is available in various cartoon characters .. Size of playmat/duvet -35 by 45 inches
Price -9,000(nursing pillow plus playmat)
5,000 (nursing pillow only )
5,000-(playmat plus baby pillow )
4,500(playmat only )

PS-you get a baby pillow for free when you order this combo(nursing pillow plus playmat)

To order send a message via whatsapp on -08083946013

WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE AT A COST

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giddyperson:

I haven't fed my baby with it yet. Just cook and add ingredients like carrot, peas etc. like you're cooking indomie for baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bolubej: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
comtem2011:
Good morning, so from my findings, you can get from 100k to 120k self contain.

Thank you so much for the update kiss. was it lugbe or Ushafa
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I pray o... We even struggle to take vitamin C sef..

I had to discover Paracetamol suspension for babies yet he doesn't take it even as e dey taste like strawberry hollandia yoghurt

You'll try now... I drop it bit by bit into my dd's mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.