Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4384974 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
My journey here ends for now, my son has gone to rest with the lord

Aww,omg cry cry cry
So sorry for ur loss sis.word fail me right now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe , may God Almighty give you strength to bear this and may he console you. This is so sad. cry cry embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by greatp80(f): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Short of words.
God in your own best way, please console this your daughter .
God knows best.
Take heart dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Beryl15: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe
So sorry for your loss dear. May the Holy Spirit comfort you and your DH at this time. cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe, may God in heaven who alone understands why this happened bring peace and comfort to your soul. Words fail me. Burying a child is the most devastating thing that can happen to any woman. cry

Peace be still. Be comforted dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Oh my God, Please accept my sympathy pweetiebabe, God knows the reason why it happened. Be consoled, may God replace your lost with triplet in Jesus name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Been away for a long time only to come and meet this. Pweetiebabe take heart. May the Holt Spirit the great comforter comfort you and wipe away your tears, so sorry sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awsome23(f): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

What? Don't even know what to say. I pray our father to give you beauty for ashes , comfort you and wipe away tears from your eyes
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rhukkie: 2:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
So sorry for your loss MA,
May God continue to console you, he will continue to give you strength and Joy.
Double for your trouble, God didn't bring you this far to leave you.
Hugs

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by toyeem(f): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe,only God can console you in this trying period. It is well with you,ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by boldbabe: 4:13am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
I sympathize with your family and may God heal you from this pain and give you double for your loss. Amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

This is just too painful but it's not the end of the road for you dear. God is not done with you yet. May God console, comfort and give you triple for your loss. It's well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 5:21am On Jun 03, 2018
To think I decided to check the thread to read an update from you. @ Pweetiebabe, May the Lord comfort you, Sorrow will never know your home again, this is just too heartbreaking sad

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Indeed from God we come and to him is our return!

I really feel your pain sis, I pray God comfort you and your family. More blessed ones that will come to stay are on their way. Stay strong pweetiebabe
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 4realwoman: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Oh my God!! This is so heart breaking. 
So sorry to hear this.
The Lord will give you double for your loss.
Pls take heart mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
pls take heart .the lord ll comfort u.so sorry dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe the Lord will comfort you and your household, I sympathize with you sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe... please take heart. .. I am short of words right now... may the holy spirit the comforter comfort you in this trying times...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by okeoghene4real(f): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2018
pweetiebabe, it is well with you dear. may the Holy Spirit whom is the greatest comforter confort you. infact am short of words.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tollu: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Ah God, Father Lord!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Please those of us that live in her state, can we try to pay her a visit please. It will go a long way

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2018
I concur...

Since she's in Lagos,please Lagos mamas let's try an reach out. Thanks
jazzyjazz:
Please those of us that live in her state, can we try to pay her a visit please. It will go a long way
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by breadplanets(f): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2018
undecided pweetibabe I don't know what to say. I first read that a mama lost her child on this thread and I was like please let it not be pweetibabe lord but then who deserves this? Nobody deserves this mehn. I remember you on the ttc thread. Then on d pregnancy thread then here and now this
Lord have mercy
Pls my sister be comforted. The same God that did it before will wipe your tears with the ones that will stay
pls be strong

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Splendor1: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
This is so sad. May God comfort you and your family and make it easy for you.
Sorry my sister.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by onyinyechika08: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2018
The loss of a child is what no one ever prays for, God has a reason. Be consoled dear pweetiebabe. May God give you double for your troubles. Rip angel.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Desdes: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2018
Omg!@pweetiebabe May God comfort u and ur family....this is really sad cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2018
pweetiebabe
This is so devastating. I pray God gives you strenght to bear this loss.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Too sad
Ttced
Now dxcry

May God console u mama.
God rest his innocent soul cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cuppymummy: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe I'm so sorry. God Almighty who is able to do all things will give you double joy for this present pain.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by voucher(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2018
So sorry for your loss Pweetiebabe...I pray God comforts you and your family, He will give you beauty for ashes.. #BigHug
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by niphmmy(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2018
so sorry pweetiebabe, may God give u d fortitude to bear ds loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.