Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4389753 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Gensta:
Mums please help.
what can i do to my nipples as its painful.my baby is 8weeks and i still get the pain in my nipples. I have monitored my baby latching and i always disengage and start again if not ok but i still have nipple pain in one breast or both sometimes cry. I usually express from the painful one to give sometime for healing while i bottle feed but the pain is still there. This morning i saw blood while expressing the left breast. I am really discouraged to continue EBF due to this as my baby eats alot. Please help a FTM
Have u tried rubbing a nipple cream. If u have none you can use coconut oil
Sorry dear.pains abi joy of motherhood. I also hope ur pump flanges fit ur nipple.u r not using an undersize pump.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 1:42am On Aug 20, 2018
lessonslearned:
Good evening mamas

Pls for those that use a manual breast pump is it painful?? And if not what brand did you buy??

Cos I bought one from the market and it really hurt....
Pls help no waka pass
If u buy a right size no.
What make did u buy?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2018
rofemiguwa:

If u buy a right size no.
What make did u buy?

I bought a China product....
Wanted to test the feeling of a pump before I get a good electric supported by a manual one cos the prices are really high....

If I didn't lik it no need for that
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2018
mamatwiny:

It is working well. Thanks.
Thnx sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Hi, it doesn't quite work like that. With pumps, usually the cheaper the less enjoyable. I had a manual pump that I hated cos the struggle was not of this world but my electric is a dream come true

lessonslearned:

Wanted to test the feeling of a pump before I get a good electric supported by a manual one cos the prices are really high....

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning mamas

Please I need to know where I can see a pediatric dermatologist ( if I'm not wrong) in Lagos, for like 3 months now we have been battling some rashes that look like 'alefo' it's been on and of and full blood count keeps coming out clean.

I've tried changing soap, used baby tribotan and some other things but this thing won't just leave my son. Atimes it makes him run temperature and it gets itchy too.

Please don't waka pass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning all,please mamas that use kupa hospital for immunisation,what day do they give immunisation and which ones do they give 1 year old.my ds clocked 1 on Friday and we are looking at taking d immunisation ds week. Tanx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2018
angeltolly:

grin grin why won't he run na? After seeing his mates collecting 250k, you still want him to stay loyal to a 25k customer Kolewerk tongue

embarassed embarassed embarassed
All fingers are not equal na�
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Good morning mamas

Please I need to know where I can see a pediatric dermatologist ( if I'm not wrong) in Lagos, for like 3 months now we have been battling some rashes that look like 'alefo' it's been on and of and full blood count keeps coming out clean.

I've tried changing soap, used baby tribotan and some other things but this thing won't just leave my son. Atimes it makes him run temperature and it gets itchy too.

Please don't waka pass.
Take your baby to any general hospital that is closer to you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gensta: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Thank you mama. I use coconut oil and vaseline but the relief is shortlived
rofemiguwa:

Have u tried rubbing a nipple cream. If u have none you can use coconut oil
Sorry dear.pains abi joy of motherhood. I also hope ur pump flanges fit ur nipple.u r not using an undersize pump.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Aww..this is heart warming. Thanks ma. I have followed numerous advise here and I have left her

Jaygrl:
This children can give someone high blood pressure eh. My son was exactly like this,he holds stuffs and walks round the house. He never stood on his own for more than 15secs at a go. One woman even told me to take him to see an orthopaedic doctor(I rejected it immediately). I came home from work last month,a day after he clocked 15months my son walked up to the door to greet me,I fainted and woke up o. She will walk when she is ready that I am sure of. I had sleepless nights o,all the people he gave 5months they were standing very well and taking few steps and he will just sit on the floor if there is nothing to hold on to.

I bought him a football the week he started walking,I guess that also motivated him. He enjoys seeing the ball been kicked around,he gets so happy and tries to move too.

Its been 3weeks since he started walking,he now runs and goes about disarranging everywhere.

Kiss our Princess for me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
OK ma. Thank you.

Graciouscharis:

Please, let your daughter be.
Tiptoeing doesn’t affect walking. There’s absolutely no reason to consider orthopedic shoes at this age, infact I find it ridiculous because more than 50% of children under the age 2 tiptoe at one point and they are perfectly ok. The only concern is if the child never put the feet down while standing or working. I’ve read all the reports about how it relates to autism and ADHD but in this case, I think there’s nothing to worry about.

Secondly, tiptoeing is one of the reasons why the early/frequent use of walker is discouraged.
I also heard that people that tiptoed are always impatient. My brother tiptoed, walked at 7 months and finally stopped at 7 years or there about.
Chill Mama.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jand2gidi but they are too expensive in my opinion. You an try uk2meonline although it took them 5weeks to deliver sha but their rates were OK. MallforAfrca sef dey even though their skoin skoin these days is on another level. Depending on the seller you are buying from, some Amazon vendors deliver to Nigeria and our Nipost actually delivers your items and in record time too.

Mamayito:
Hello mamas, pls who knows a reliable and affordable courier service in d US. I want to buy from Amazon n have it delivered here. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Enque

bookholla:
Good morning all,please mamas that use kupa hospital for immunisation,what day do they give immunisation and which ones do they give 1 year old.my ds clocked 1 on Friday and we are looking at taking d immunisation ds week. Tanx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
bookholla:

All saturdays and some fridays..
not sure of the specific fridays. here is their reception number that u can call 08058039646 , 08136342021
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
enque:

All saturdays and some fridays..
not sure of the specific fridays. here is their reception number that u can call 08058039646 , 08136342021

Thanks Ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by baeboss: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Just thought i should share.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Camping Tent For 4-person With Carrying Pack (nOW 10k ONLY)

Call: 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place you orders.

https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/3-person-camping-tent-pack-with-carrying-bag-for-outdoor-camping/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
zaynie:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
All fingers are not equal na�

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Good morning mamas

Please don't waka pass.

I am sure of lasuth. Tues is neonatal clinic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Hi, it doesn't quite work like that. With pumps, usually the cheaper the less enjoyable. I had a manual pump that I hated cos the struggle was not of this world but my electric is a dream come true

Thanks mama ...
Decided to just go ahead and buy my pumps....

Will invest in a good one....
As the cheaper the less enjoyable
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phlakkeys(f): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
@ forzarush, weldone Ma. Fortune shall be great in life and his name shall answer for him and the family at large.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 5:04am On Aug 21, 2018
lessonslearned:

A good China pump made to us standard u can buy is kinyo. It is not so expensive and serves really well.
Also when pumping make sure u position is nipples well.if not the suction effect will be pulling it against the walls of the flanges instead of tru the hole of the neck.

U can also check the Internet maybe the one u bought has a bigger flanges or try resetting ur breast while pumping.u can also try reducing suction speed.

Go tru the manual to check where the buttons are.

Manual pumps no matter the make is hard work sad angry it's jus for support pumping not active pumping maybe when the light is out or ur battery is down.

I have the two but gimme electric anytime any day.
Easy life

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Gensta:
Thank you mama. I use coconut oil and vaseline but the relief is shortlived

Buy a nipple cream then .U can Google laniosh nipple cream .many nigeria online stores sell it.
It's really good and u don't have to wash it off.
Kpele dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Good morning mamas

Please this chico baby cream, how much is it sold for and where can I get the original in Lagos??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2018
phlakkeys:

You are not alone my sister. I think it is not normal.

Something like this was discussed on page 1729 - 1731. Though it was more of been dry and not about not been fan of it.

Let me cc sabi Mamas to help out
Cc zaynie
AlphaHandMaiden
Onegai
queensnow
Giddyperson
Naomi14
Sansa123
Liftedhands
jazzjazz
sassyangel1
FloraEC
enque and hunniesuzie

Libido? Hmmmm Lilliesbud12
Okay, so if you can wait till afternoon today, there is actually a post coming up on the blog about Libido and Sexx. We interviewed the owner of a Sex store and the lead dancer in a Gentleman's club (look up the meaning) in Lekki (these are the girls earning in $). I don't know if I am brave enough to post the links in public (for goodness'sake, they explicitly described how to give and get "head" grin they are insane, they told me I have a long tongue sef and how to use it, ewwoooo). But yeah, check the blog today...

Oh, and after reading the posts, if you wanna model for the Sex store owner, I'll put up her contact details. Same for purchasing from her.

2 posts are up now on the blog www.nefescorner.com. Those ladies are mad and D'Vine even has a 3rd post ready to go (but I said she should hold on for now grin). I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not I deployed those tips in that post wink

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Good morning mamas

Please don't waka pass.

GH Lagos Island, Emel Hospital Festac, Healing Stripes Oniru (Lekki). Or you contact him privately if I give you his contact.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2018
angeltolly:

I am sure of lasuth. Tues is neonatal clinic

Thank u ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Onegai:

GH Lagos Island, Emel Hospital Festac, Healing Stripes Oniru (Lekki). Or you contact him privately if I give you his contact.

OK. I'll appreciate his contact.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bloomingbud:

OK. I'll appreciate his contact.

I can't access my dm emails so please send to nefesnappies at gmail dot com and I'll reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.