Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390849 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Horbalawler(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Good morning beautiful mama's... Am a ftm and I have this question about immunization. When we went for six weeks vaccination, we were not given rotavirus vaccine, they said it wasn't available, same thing at 10 weeks. What can I do about it, I also notice some hospital don't have it on their cards...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Mama's,its my birthday today...pls say a prayer for me kiss
Happy birthday to my humble self kiss

34 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Horbalawler:
Good morning beautiful mama's... Am a ftm and I have this question about immunization. When we went for six weeks vaccination, we were not given rotavirus vaccine, they said it wasn't available, same thing at 10 weeks. What can I do about it, I also notice some hospital don't have it on their cards...
Find a hospital that gives Rota and go take the six weeks ROTA, then 4 weeks later you can go back for the 10 weeks one. You would pay N8, 500 or more for each one. What's your location so that people living around you can suggest where you can get it.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Aww happy birthday
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Happy birthday dear long life
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Fine woman. Happy birthday.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Giddyperson I see you o. How are you?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
JGracious:

Colour theory.. smiley

The yellow in the yellow corn + the guinea corn reduced the color intensity of the brown millet.
The brown millet comes in different hues too. Some will be reddish brown and some will just be brown like tea.
if you really desire the brown color, reduce the quantity of the yellow corn and guinea corn but increase the millet.

Leave color alone o....na the content/ingredients be d koko.

Lol. Ok

I wasn't concerned about the colour per se. Just wanted to be sure it wasn't bad. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mahoti:
Good evening mamas,Darasimi is cutting 4 teeth at once but she is so weak and she stop eating we are 11months
Pls help mamas

Is she dropping and vomiting?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mahoti:
Good evening mamas,Darasimi is cutting 4 teeth at once but she is so weak and she stop eating we are 11months
Pls help mamas
a

Is she stooling and vomiting?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hello mamas please I have an issue concerning my baby. She is too clinging I can't even put her down and do whatever I need to do without her crying even when she is not hungry. She is used to being carried I had to learn how to back a baby cos of her else I won't make headway in doing whatever I need to do. MIL caused it cos she was always carrying her on her hands even when sleeping I always tell her to put her down but she will refuse. Now she is gone ....baby is even too big at 3months and my back aches. Please what do I do? undecided

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fyngal1:
Giddyperson I see you o. How are you?
I'm fine, and you? And the one in the tummy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Giddyperson:
I'm fine, and you? And the one in the tummy

Lol. Did my husband send you? Cos that one is seeing visions of baby everyday.

Anyway, I hope you are giving me a birthday mate? Dec. 24.

How's giddybaby and the 'Master'? tongue grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:

God bless you more and more.
May your years be filled with rejoicing and fulfillment.
Enjoy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Horbalawler(f): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Giddyperson:
Find a hospital that gives Rota and go take the six weeks ROTA, then 4 weeks later you can go back for the 10 weeks one. You would pay N8, 500 or more for each one. What's your location so that people living around you can suggest where you can get it.

Thanks MA will do that. I stay at ilorin, is the vaccine not compulsory or just scarce
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Hello mamas please I have an issue concerning my baby. She is too clinging I can't even put her down and do whatever I need to do without her crying even when she is not hungry. She is used to being carried I had to learn how to back a baby cos of her else I won't make headway in doing whatever I need to do. MIL caused it cos she was always carrying her on her hands even when sleeping I always tell her to put her down but she will refuse. Now she is gone ....baby is even too big at 3months and my back aches. Please what do I do? undecided

Get her baby swing with music, then u can comfortably be free. U can chat me up on 07034853820 for swing or rocker. Any of these will help
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tina462:

Get her baby swing with music, then u can comfortably be free. U can chat me up on 07034853820 for swing or rocker. Any of these will help
Izit not money that I will use to buy baby swing? undecided

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mahoti:
Pls help mamas

Give her paracetamol to relieve her of pains associated with teething.
You can also get her checked in the hospital to be sure she's not bugged with malaria/infection.
Ensure good hygiene around her cos their immunity is usually low when teething.
You can also use multivitamin/b-complex syrup to make up for low appetite.

take care.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Happy birthday! .... we September people are the best! if you had waited just one day we could have been ........

many blessings in this new year! long life, great health of mind and body and prosperity!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
goodfortun:
Hi moms, please any trusted labs In the surulere area where I can rest my baby for blood group; genotype, hiv and hep B. The school requires the tests. I tried our hospital lab where he was born and they charged 15k!! Isn't that too much for a blood test? Baby is 1yr old.

Thanks

Clinalancet close to LUTH

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
enque:

try foremost radiology consultants on ogunlana drive.
they r tested and trusted.

She said 15k you say foremost.
Foremost wey for 2015 I dey do scan for 3500-5000 when others were charging 1500-2000

cheesy grin
They are very expensive biko.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Hbd Iya Donald.
I wish you many happy and fruitful years ahead.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
StrongWoman333:
If you've baby rocker, use it for her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HeroesMum: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good afternoon Able Mamas, please am asking this question on behalf of my elder sister. Please can she use a baby carrier for her 1month baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Horbalawler:

Thanks MA will do that. I stay at ilorin, is the vaccine not compulsory or just scarce
Got mine @ aremokoye pharmacy illorin. Hope I got d spelling right. Ard 7k or 7:5 I no fit remember again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
zaynie:

She said 15k you say foremost.
Foremost wey for 2015 I dey do scan for 3500-5000 when others were charging 1500-2000

cheesy grin
They are very expensive biko.

she said reliable...na dt one i consider o biko grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Izinor solution dat u r looking for?

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:
happy birthday! Wish you long life, good health and prosperity
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
At what age can you stop using baby carrier?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
enque:

Izinor solution dat u r looking for?

Lol. No mind am. StrongWoman333 that's the only solution for now. Get a swing or rocker. Swings are better in my opinion sha. Pele
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gr8fulHeart:

Got mine @ aremokoye pharmacy illorin. Hope I got d spelling right. Ard 7k or 7:5 I no fit remember again

Aromokeye pharmacy.

Horbalawler
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
claseek:
At what age can you stop using baby carrier?
I stopped at 6m, my daughter almost broke my shoulder with her weight. Wrapper to the rescue.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.