Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4388569 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mum zaynie how are you and baby akorede doing?

I don dey ready for the party oh grin

Update pls grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jumy16: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
thanks mama for ur reply,, am a bit relief.. pray he poo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Up for sale
Baby swing with music
4 in 1 rocker nd glider
Baby bassinet
Call 07034853820

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
pateffy:
Good morning mamas please help me with a solution urgently don't waka pass please my son's egg in his penis one is fuller than the other and other women said there is an agbo that is been used for it that will make the egg equal please help me out is there any other solution to this please help am a first time mum.
u mean his scrotum? It's normal and not usually obvious but u can see a doc for confirmation and check dh own too

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy wink
Giddyperson:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Queensnow see food. First you can take him to a doctor to confirm it it's something to worry about or not
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2018
ifyalways:

You are very right. I gave her that submission because her child is under one year and it's not s problem yet.

You've been AWOL. What's Good? smiley

Hmmm. I just dey watch. I've so much going on that I hardly have time to reply. I just read and move on. Seeing your owambe things.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumJJJ(f): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
pateffy:
Good morning mamas please help me with a solution urgently don't waka pass please my son's egg in his penis one is fuller than the other and other women said there is an agbo that is been used for it that will make the egg equal please help me out is there any other solution to this please help am a first time mum.
Please don't give your son any herb.
That could be hydrocele. I noticed it on my first son few weeks after birth. I reported it to his pead who directed us to a pead surgeon. He advised that we wait it out for 18months that it may correct on its own as some do. He advised that we come for check up from time to time. It didn't correct, so they performed a minor surgery and corrected it. We were discharged the same day and he started school the following morning. He's four now.
Google Hydrocele

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Order for your home made PAP(Ogi / akamu / koko),contains no preservatives.We have white , yellow , guinea , millet & mixed grains.We can make to your specifications.We can deliver at your doorstep at a delivery cost subject to your location. Call / Whatsapp 08057125055 or 08098125055

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gensta: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mamas in the house, Good day All. Please I want to ask, how often should a baby on breastmilk and formula poop in a day? My 4months old was pooping once in 5days when exclusively breastfed as at 2months old. We introduced formula NAN1 precisely at 3months2weeks which we give mainly once or twice daily,still mostly breastfed. The pooping reduced to once in 2-3days, then from last week monday till now, baby starts pooping like 3-5times a day. I complained to a health professional about it as i thought it diarhoea though baby is still very active, the poop is runny,seedy and tan to yellowish colour. He said i should give zinc which i did, no difference.i added flagyl suspension and it reduced to 3times daily, then i stopped after 2days because my mum is like the baby is just pooping well nothing is wrong with him. So i am just confused as to what is the normal frequency in a day so that i will know when to be alarmed. diapers are expensive grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LegitDiva: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Say no to scammers who waste your time and money with fake mini importation adverts.

use the link below to join my whats app sales group and see for yourself

https:///5G06n4emHyV1mSYQMcd2S6

BUY WHAT YOU CAN SEE

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thank you ma @ MumJJJ
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
blank:

Hmmm. I just dey watch. I've so much going on that I hardly have time to reply. I just read and move on. Seeing your owambe things.
Good to know that you are all good and dandy. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Giddyperson:

This woman. Repair your toilets, sinks, soakaway tanks kwa?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gensta:
Mamas in the house, Good day All. Please I want to ask, how often should a baby on breastmilk and formula poop in a day? My 4months old was pooping once in 5days when exclusively breastfed as at 2months old. We introduced formula NAN1 precisely at 3months2weeks which we give mainly once or twice daily,still mostly breastfed. The pooping reduced to once in 2-3days, then from last week monday till now, baby starts pooping like 3-5times a day. I complained to a health professional about it as i thought it diarhoea though baby is still very active, the poop is runny,seedy and tan to yellowish colour. He said i should give zinc which i did, no difference.i added flagyl suspension and it reduced to 3times daily, then i stopped after 2days because my mum is like the baby is just pooping well nothing is wrong with him. So i am just confused as to what is the normal frequency in a day so that i will know when to be alarmed. diapers are expensive grin
Since poop looks good, I doubt there's anything wrong with the baby. Why give him flagyl so fast, doctors hardly even recommend flagyl for stooling babies, they just ask you to keep giving lots of water or zinc. Consider that you might be changing the diapers before he's done, which would make it appear like he's pooping a lot. Get ready to use more diapers. My baby is 17 months ish and poops after every meal, some days she decides to poop after every diaper change. You can buy these modernized clothe daipers to save money of diapers.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Anugod:
This woman. Repair your toilets, sinks, soakaway tanks kwa?
What?? Are you having issues with your plumbing too? Our services extend to Abuja. I'd be right there tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mizz2posh: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hello mommas, my sister is putting some of her children store goods on sale, she has shoes, t shirts, dress shirts, couduroy and chinos pants, sandals, jeans, leggings etc for 0-13yrs, pick anyone of the aforementioned for #1500 only, except onesie's/body suits which go for 1k, everything is new and original, quality products like Clarks, george, Cherokee etc. If interested, please call or whatsapp her on 08067503797

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gensta: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thanks alot, i feel better. I guess i have to get used to more diaper use
Giddyperson:
Since poop looks good, I doubt there's anything wrong with the baby. Why give him flagyl so fast, doctors hardly even recommend flagyl for stooling babies, they just ask you to keep giving lots of water or zinc. Consider that you might be changing the diapers before he's done, which would make it appear like he's pooping a lot. Get ready to use more diapers. My baby is 17 months ish and poops after every meal, some days she decides to poop after every diaper change. You can buy these modernized clothe daipers to save money of diapers.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Emerald65(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Get a free item at the purchase of this lovely Postpartum belt. Cost N6500 plus delivery. Pay on delivery for Lagos peeps .
Whatsapp me on 09092172360

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Gensta:
Thanks alot, i feel better. I guess i have to get used to more diaper use

The treatment with zinc is supposed to reach 10 days,did you? A times the pooping will fully n its course ,which means that even after the treatment,the pooping may continue for a lil while.

Some babies are great poopers too whether ebfed or not.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Happy happy birthday to my chubbylicious son in law Cole. kiss kiss kiss You will live to fulfill your days. You will become all that God has destined for you. You will always make your parents and all of us proud. Great shall be your days on earth and purposeful. You will never bring shame to your family.
Happy birthday smart baby, we all love you.

Nimi22 I dreamt that you baked a big cake for us grin grin When are we coming to collect it? tongue

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by simplyglow: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Good day lovely mothers
I sell UK used Baby cots at very affordable prices. Location is Lagos.
WhatsApp: 08168354595

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by EzyF: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Mums pls help concern
How can i make my breast milk flow well I've tried breast pump, Akamu, samia water, hot water and it's still not flowing well it's a week I gave birth and I'm really bothered cos I planned on exclusive breastfeeding but all she has been taking is NAN
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2018
You can try cooked white rice with stew, tea (it helped me) and some mamas said fenugreek seed works. You need to relax cos stress can affect supply.
EzyF:
Mums pls help concern
How can i make my breast milk flow well I've tried breast pump, Akamu, samia water, hot water and it's still not flowing well it's a week I gave birth and I'm really bothered cos I planned on exclusive breastfeeding but all she has been taking is NAN
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
EzyF:
Mums pls help concern
What worked/works for me:
Pap
Tea/enough milk
Bitterleaf soup
Flaxseed
Fenugreek
Sesame seeds
Water
Beans
Lactation cookies/granula from @themilkbooster
Lactation cookies from rofemiguwa
Try and avoid stress too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Happy birthday baby cole kiss God bless you and ur mummy Nimi22 and your dad. Cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by EzyF: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
amorprincesa:
You can try cooked white rice with stew, tea (it helped me) and some mamas said fenugreek seed works. You need to relax cos stress can affect supply.

Tnx ma I ll try them
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by EzyF: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
FloraEC:

What worked/works for me:
Pap
Tea/enough milk
Bitterleaf soup
Flaxseed
Fenugreek
Sesame seeds
Water
Beans
Lactation cookies/granula from @themilkbooster
Lactation cookies from rofemiguwa
Try and avoid stress too

Tnx so much ma I ll try them
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Giddyperson, why did you change your diary name to such? It won't stop me from reading it though grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Enque, please comman update your diary nau grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Anugod:
Happy happy birthday to my chubbylicious son in law Cole. kiss kiss kiss You will live to fulfill your days. You will become all that God has destined for you. You will always make your parents and all of us proud. Great shall be your days on earth and purposeful. You will never bring shame to your family.
Happy birthday smart baby, we all love you.

Nimi22 I dreamt that you baked a big cake for us grin grin When are we coming to collect it? tongue

Heheee come and collect it on Sunday in church

Amen to your prayers, thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
claseek:
Happy birthday baby cole kiss God bless you and ur mummy Nimi22 and your dad. Cheers

Amen. Thanks. How's my honey?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dbryan:
Good day mamas abeg make una no vex,apart from kegel what can one do to tighten d veejay after birthing

-inserting a whole vit E capsule overnight at the vee opening.
-drinking overnight raw groundnut water.
-washing with fenugreek powder, bagaruwa powder, overnight cloves-soaked water, lalle+honey, alum water (not advisable), etc.

1 Like 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.