Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390217 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
nifeseun:

As in, may God help us ooo. The funniest part is if my son's is scattering on a normal level n he sees u re coming towards him to stop him, the way he will quickly scatter d tin eh ... like let me do quickly b4 she reach here cry embarassed, hubby used to ask if I am giving him rum, as am typing now he is standing in front of my dressing mirror n throwing everything on d floor, I just dey look, I can't co man kill ma self.

Infact enh...you just described my ds o. Apart from rearranging, the manner with which he throws things drives me nuts. I scold him but then he will just look at me and start smiling like someone who won an award.

Enjoy every moment mama smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
imurboss:
Good pm lovely mamas, i trust our los are treating us well grin God bless them for us...Dear mamas, i'm very sorry for the long post but please can someone tell me i'm over reacting or tell me about someone who will not react to such issue cos up till today those pics of my babies of about 3days old she put on her wall i never have them on my fb page, though i've asked dh to ask her to take those pics down.....please i'm i over reacting? embarassed

End of rant!!!!

I'm quite sure you go don coolu coolu temper by now. cheesy

Let the younger lady be o jare. It's not everyone that finds it easy to warm up to people. She may even be struggling within on how she should relate with you that will not bring about any misunderstanding.

Refrain from instigating your dh against his sister.

Enjoy yasef.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Any recommendation on where to buy AS in Lagos and ibadan?

Giddyperson:

Haven't tried baby grubz. August Secrets looks like pap and finishes fast cheesy but your kids would probably love it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm a proud AS mum ,baby bin taking it since 6m n will b 2yrs in dec...she didnt accept all dem cereal or pap but she gladly took AS meal.....wat helped my baby gain weight with it was adding crayfish banana,avocado,yoghurt to dem after cooking,.my girl gained weight soo fast n it's our everyday breakfast now plus anytym I'm too lazy to think of wat to make for her,it's AS all d wayyy cos of d ease grin grin grin

Bloomingbud:

Thank you your no 4 point is the only thing dragging me to BG as my daughter needs to add a little but since many people here have fed their children AS then I'll just go for it, but you the say anything about the price of both.
Thank you ma.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ilyfavoured:

I got these screenshots from their site but i dont know how up to date it is. Try the numbers of the distributors close to you tho. If that doesnt work, check her Instagram page, or DM her. Either that or you say ur exact location here, maybe there are mamas living close to you would share how they buy.

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chat dem up on IG.... augustsecrets.ng

Ilyfavoured:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
@Bloomingbud price is almost the same

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joilin(f): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello mamas. My dd of almost five years is always complaining of vaginal itching. Pls what could be wrong and how do I treat her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
joilin:
Hello mamas. My dd of almost five years is always complaining of vaginal itching. Pls what could be wrong and how do I treat her
Please hospital asap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Many thanks sis'. Will do just that. Location is Ogba.

Giddyperson:
I got these screenshots from their site but i dont know how up to date it is. Try the numbers of the distributors close to you tho. If that doesnt work, check her Instagram page, or DM her. Either that or you say ur exact location here, maybe there are mamas living close to you would share how they buy.

eribooboo:
Chat dem up on IG.... augustsecrets.ng

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Ilyfavoured:
Many thanks sis'. Will do just that. Location is Ogba.

Oh it's the Ogba person that supplies me too, but I've the numbers mixed up. It has to be one of these. Try the one spelt with a Z first cheesy

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2018
The throwing is driving me nuts!

I'm on my 4th DSTV remote and I had to cellotape it yesterday, I was so upset I smacked him

I'm truly stumped.

JGracious:

Infact enh...you just described my ds o. Apart from rearranging, the manner with which he throws things drives me nuts. I scold him but then he will just look at me and start smiling like someone who won an award.

Enjoy every moment mama smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2018
hospital with immediate effect abeg

joilin:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Rubyzz:

I am on ebf and period came back 4 weeks pp, I bleed twice in a month sef... I think my body is trying to get back to normal so I have accepted my fate

Babe, same thing happening to me ooo. I cannot understand going from a 30 day cycle (b4 preg)to a 23 days cycle.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2018
mamatwiny:

Babe, same thing happening to me ooo. I cannot understand going from a 30 day cycle (b4 preg)to a 23 days cycle.
I think it is the body trying to adjust itself..
AF came two months (July) post partum and it was twice. The first time I bled heavily and it lasted for 6 days instead of my normal 4days.. Barely 2weeks after it came back again, although this time it was my normal flow and my normal 4days.... Since then it has gone on break, and I pray it won't show up until I wean my DD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy I don't know why they like remote. My gotv remote has refused to stop showing the orange light. Courtesy dd!
hunniesuzie:

I'm on my 4th DSTV remote and I had to cellotape it yesterday, I was so upset I smacked him

I'm truly stumped.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2018
where is Arihodo my teamie? long time mama! hope you good? @ Rhemy2013, i am here o! grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Maybe its fungi or bacterial infection. You need to take her to the hospital and run some tests.
joilin:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2018
hunniesuzie:

I'm truly stumped.

i de seh remote ooo..........two fiveee laaaasst! grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
hunniesuzie:

I'm truly stumped.

Kikikikiki...look for a very high shelf to keep the remote o or else you will go into manufacturing soon.

Some days back, while i dashed inside the room to get my slippers, he climbed the dining table using the chair as a ladder, he sat there struggling with the bread nylon so he could take a slice. shocked shocked

wasting of water nko? He will just carry cup or big bowl to the dispenser and be pressing anyhow then he will go and take the mop..

My mum bought him one tiny pankere to call him to order lol..she said he should not kill her daughter. Once she shows him the cane, he adjusts for a minute and then repeats his action.

Once i get tired of shouting, i kukuma lock both of us inside the room. The bed is big enough as a play yard. We scribble, sing, jump and then sleep..Tomorrow is anoda day niyen.

I only hope it will get better when he starts talking very well.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
enque:

i de seh remote ooo..........two fiveee laaaasst! grin

E gree five hundred as your good customer...
Hope na original...i no want fake o tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
JGracious:

E gree five hundred as your good customer...
Hope na original...i no want fake o tongue

tuuu taaasan las las...
dis one na follow come
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
amorprincesa:
where is Arih.odo my teamie? long time mama! hope you good? @ Rhemy2013, i am here o! grin
I got you,Naomi
Welcome back sis wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2018
joilin:

Take her to the hospital to have her treated properly.
Take some time out to check the hygienic condition of her school's toilet.
Also find a way of teaching her personal hygiene in way she can grasp.

http://www.safebee.com/family/5-healthy-hygiene-habits-your-child-needs-learn

Cheers mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2018
PraisesG:

My dear,the only Trad pics,i have now is the ones my little cousin uploaded without my permission on Facebook,though I scolded them initially,but years down the line after been disappointed by the photographers of the day,im grateful.
Its normal to feel the breach of consent, between you complained of her attitude to the Babies at the hospital,my own cousin left me at the hospital immediately after I was brought out of theatre in a general hospital,to go freshen up,leaving my baby and I at alone for 12hours,she is still my family.
She also announced the birth and circumstances surrounding it before I can.

This is well noted ma,thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2018
JGracious:

I'm quite sure you go don coolu coolu temper by now. cheesy

Let the younger lady be o jare. It's not everyone that finds it easy to warm up to people. She may even be struggling within on how she should relate with you that will not bring about any misunderstanding.

Refrain from instigating your dh against his sister.

Enjoy yasef.

No, i've never did that. Thanks for your input.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
claseek:
Please hospital asap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have the driest page on fb.last Yr when my phone was stolen,I lost all my wedding pix including my kids birth pix.The only way I recovered some was on my sisters'/ coz pages.I used to warn them but itlater would help me until I moved to cloud storage.

So no big deal.even if she doesn't relate with you well,your kids are her blood.pls overlook ...
Cc.Imurboss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
hunniesuzie:

I'm truly stumped.

U even see cellotape to join your own!
My first ds opened my dstv remote from the center,he took a part and gave his bro d other part! I just couldnt cry when i saw it,chai! Lickily for us,hubby had already upgraded d dstv to the new decoder so it came with a new remote.
Where do i keep it? On my split ac--all the remote!

Ok now,can sm1 tell me if tests are carried out b4 d iud is inserted?! I forgot to ask my gyn and d matron. Though my gyn told me d hormonal fp does not suit my system. So d iud will be non hormonal. I don commot fling d jadelle last month.. it was making bleed continiously.

Any mama with experience concerning this
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
joilin:

By taking her to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
perfectcrown:

U even see cellotape to join your own!
My first ds opened my dstv remote from the center,he took a part and gave his bro d other part! I just couldnt cry when i saw it,chai! Lickily for us,hubby had already upgraded d dstv to the new decoder so it came with a new remote.
Where do i keep it? On my split ac--all the remote!

Ok now,can sm1 tell me if tests are carried out b4 d iud is inserted?! I forgot to ask my gyn and d matron. Though my gyn told me d hormonal fp does not suit my system. So d iud will be non hormonal. I don commot fling d jadelle last month.. it was making bleed continiously.

Any mama with experience concerning this
Thanks

Pls let me laff small grin grin
We keep ours at the back of TV hanging high on the wall.let me see how their hands will get there.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
hunniesuzie:

I'm truly stumped.

Lolzz cheesy ejoor nor vex say I laugh, joys of motherhood. My new phone already has map of Nigeria on it angry all thanks to my 2 yr old, plus she now helps me to mop shocked( God save my soul)
we only can do our best to be super moms but the truth is these moments move so fast before you know it they are all grown and its left you you and hubby again, if fact you will only smile wen you look at how time flies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.