Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390612 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nimi22:
I'm back to give the report of last night.

Usually he eats quarter of a noodles pack but last night I made half for him his dad fed him and he finished all. So when we were about sleeping before immediately we lie down I will put breast in his mouth and that's how we will sleep but the guy was expecting the thing and it wasn't forthcoming so he started rolling on the bed and crying so I stood up made tea forced him to drink like 2 spoons he sha drank that with plenty water and slept by fire by force around 1:30 he woke up and was looking for breast I discovered no water beside me so I went to bring water for him he drank and refused to sleep again he sat by the door and was playing. Tomorrow na Monday work dey, I slept after like 20mins he came and asked for breast that's where the wahala started I carried him and was pinning him to the bed he didn't sleep after plenty cry and wahala he slept. He has not asked for breast since then. I'm in serious pains with my breasts wrapped in cabbage leaves. I can't even sit still or lie down, just pacing up and down, I know after this night we will be over it.
Pele grin grin You try well well
Just take strong pain killers, you're almost there

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Anugod:
Pele grin grin You try well well
Just take strong pain killers, you're almost there

Thanks jare, I've sent that man paid killers at least if he can't sleep with Cole he can buy painkillers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
rvpbae:

Pls how do u prepare the okro soup? Can a 8months old eat semo?

For ur baby's age, u can blend the okro. Add blended crayfish, also debone Titus fish and add to it pls make sure u remove all the bone o

U cook it like u cook normal okro for adults.

This is how I cook mine

I put little palm oil in the pot. Very little o, I fry a bit of crafish, then I add the fish stock (when my son was that young i didn't add pepper but now that he older i add a little pepper) after adding the fish stock, if the water wont be enough I add a bit more, when it boils I add the okro and stir and leave it to cook on low heat. I add very little salt to taste. Very little salt o.

Then make the semo soft so it is easy to swallow

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ngsoundz: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
HolySteph:

Express Breast milk into the both eyes every time that's all. Everyone that has it can use Breast milk.

thanks mama,breast milk did an excellent job
no wonder its called liquid gold

God bless you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imhere: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Now that harmattan is gradually approaching there is need to protect our babies from cold, rashes and the likes. Also as adult we need to protect our feet, lips, hair from breaking . Learn how to produce homemade natural cream from honey, coconut oil, shea butter to treat general body skin....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/homemade-cream-shea-butter/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2018
jazzyjazz:

For ur baby's age, u can blend the okro. Add blended crayfish, also debone Titus fish and add to it pls make sure u remove all the bone o

U cook it like u cook normal okro for adults.

This is how I cook mine

I put little palm oil in the pot. Very little o, I fry a bit of crafish, then I add the fish stock (when my son was that young i didn't add pepper but now that he older i add a little pepper) after adding the fish stock, if the water wont be enough I add a bit more, when it boils I add the okro and stir and leave it to cook on low heat. I add very little salt to taste. Very little salt o.

Then make the semo soft so it is easy to swallow

Thank u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dear mamas we have beautiful dresses for boys and girls 0 to 6 yrs very cheap and affordable.we sell grade A quality clothes.some have not being worn .you can whatsapp 07030103518 to buy or see more pics

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by onlinetrade: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
onlinetrade:
Entrepreneurship is the way to go... Begin making money from the comfort of your home by importing and selling locally.

How to begin importing goods from China to Nigeria for local sales?

How do you begin trading on Konga?

How to begin trading on Jumia?

How do you effectively market your products?

VISIT LINK BELOW!!! OR CALL/WHATSAPP: 07034396696

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Beautiful mama please what cream, soap and oil should I buy for my soon-to-deliver baby. I want something that will make his skin very adorable
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
munarule:
Beautiful mama please what cream, soap and oil should I buy for my soon-to-deliver baby. I want something that will make his skin very adorable
I'm using boots baby soap
Jimpo ori as cream
Homemade coconut oil for his hair
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
FloraEC:
I'm using boots baby soap Jimpo ori as cream Homemade coconut oil for his hair
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
FloraEC:
I'm using boots baby soap Jimpo ori as cream Homemade coconut oil for his hair
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
You can try Aveeno
munarule:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensk(f): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Aveeno is nice. I use their cream n bathwash, then coconut oil for her hair

munarule:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
babythug:
R

It’s a common phenomenon in children.

Firstly just make sure she has a proper breakfast of the pap or cereal she likes.

Offer another meal at about noon, give her whatever quantity she takes and pack it up in30mins. Try not to make a fuss

After three hours offer another meal and repeat as above!

Do not offer snacks expect fruits and water I. N moderate quantity!

Offer adult food like swallow and rice , spaghetti etc add veggies/ chicken strips to make it colourful where possible
Good luck and hope these help!
okay thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wish mothers will be sharing nutritious food recipe for 1+ babies.
Running out of ideas

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Aitee1:

I thought they said the coconut water only works when applied first thing after birth? If I give the coconut water now will it work? Please respond
I gave my baby coconut water after 4 weeks or so, I can't remember and it worked.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
olamitie:
I wish mothers will be sharing nutritious food recipe for 1+ babies.
Running out of ideas
ha

There is a thread for that created not long ago by Alphahandmaiden

https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mamas abeg my son poop has been green for some days now, say 3 days. Since we started solids he poops thick brown smelly poop like once in 2 or 3 days ( sorry, tmi) but for 3 days now, its been green and he goes like 3 times a day. The consistency is almost like the yellow new born poop but it is thicker. No vomiting, no temperature, he is his normal self. Could it be teething? He is 7months + and no teeth yet. What should i do? Or is it normal?

Zaynie
Giddyperson
hunniesuzie
FloraEC

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
rvpbae:
Mamas abeg my son poop has been green for some days now, say 3 days. Since we started solids he poops thick brown smelly poop like once in 2 or 3 days ( sorry, tmi) but for 3 days now, its been green and he goes like 3 times a day. The consistency is almost like the yellow new born poop but it is thicker. No vomiting, no temperature, he is his normal self. Could it be teething? He is 7months + and no teeth yet. What should i do? Or is it normal?

Zaynie
Giddyperson
hunniesuzie
FloraEC
What formula are you giving him. Maybe it's the iron content in it. GB had similar poop at 6 months ish when we tried Gerber cereal, finally had to stop the cereal even tho she was taking it well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2018
angeltolly:
ha

There is a thread for that created not long ago by Alphahandmaiden

https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids
wow thanks dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Funmi2510: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning house... Pls my baby has cattarh which drug can I use for him... He is just weeks old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2018
rvpbae:

Zay. nie
Giddyp. erson
hunnie. suzie
FloraEC

It could be his diet.
And it could be teething.
Is he eating solids now? Greens like ewedu?
My babies poop green when they eat ewedu and black when they drink zobo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Funmi2510:
Good morning house... Pls my baby has cattarh which drug can I use for him... He is just weeks old
Weeks old is too young. You should go to the hospital. How are you sure it's cattahr.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Happy birthday Anubaby @ Anugod-we are waiting for pari packs and pishure grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
zaynie:

It could be his diet.
And it could be teething.
Is he eating solids now? Greens like ewedu?
My babies poop green when they eat ewedu and black when they drink zobo.

No changes at all in his diet. No ewedu. Same old stuff we eat. But do u think i should be concerned?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

What formula are you giving him. Maybe it's the iron content in it. GB had similar poop at 6 months ish when we tried Gerber cereal, finally had to stop the cereal even tho she was taking it well.

Our normal nan, that's what he has always used. No diet changes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Funmi2510: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

Weeks old is too young. You should go to the hospital. How are you sure it's cattahr.

Sorry 3weeks old..his breathing is some how
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Halcyon123:
Happy birthday Anubaby @ Anugod-we are waiting for pari packs and pishure grin
grin Thanks. Parry is weekend. Photoshoot too is weekend. Might share here, might not tongue grin Buh I'll share on the other side cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Happy birthday my sweet baby. May your paths shine brighter and brighter unto the perfect day, may you have cause to rejoice everyday of your live in jesus name.
My dil of life.

Anugod quick Send the address venue we dey come.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Nimi22:
Happy birthday my sweet baby. May your paths shine brighter and brighter unto the perfect day, may you have cause to rejoice everyday of your live in jesus name.
My dil of life.

Anugod quick Send the address venue we dey come.
kiss kiss Amen, thanks mil. No worry, I dey send uber to come carry una, no need for stress. Mr uber dey road
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
We dey wait
Anugod:
grin Thanks. Parry is weekend. Photoshoot too is weekend. Might share here, might not tongue grin Buh I'll share on the other side cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: wayisshut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.