Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4359939 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pls momma's, there is this stubborn rashes in my LO's face, just the two cheeks. It has refused to go for over two months now. I used Ori and coconut oil, palm kernel oil started increasing it. Am tired and it's itching him. Thanks fir replies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
typicaltemi:

He's 9 months

He is too young for cough syrup. Who prescribed it? Why not visit the hospital?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Enkay12: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pls take him to the hospital.. Mine had same, four months though and Doc gave her Fleming suspension..its an antibiotic and she seem fine..

typicaltemi:
Please Ma'ams what can I use for my son's cough, I've used cofmix bit it's not really working, he might not cough during the day till middle of the night
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Enkay12:
Pls take him to the hospital.. Mine had same, four months though and Doc gave her Fleming suspension..its an antibiotic and she seem fine..

OK thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
From your lips fingers to God's ears, AMEN!

amorprincesa:
Abi o! smileyI claim that I will get to do his/her naming ceremony in Jesus name. Because this pregnancy did not come with complications by His grace. This child has come to stay grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
tatacherie:
Greetings mamas
Pls join me thank God for my little me who just clocked 3
I wish you a blossoming new age sweet kiss
Happy birthday princess. Cute girl

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Naming rice? Do I know you? undecided

hunniesuzie:
Muhehehehe, lazy mommy. I'm counting down to naming rice from you and amorprincesa now...You guys are not too far from me grin

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
See..I sleep tired and wake up tired. No amount of rest is enough. My house is a mess since hubby is not around but as long as I can find where I and my baby's food Is, I'm fine. No be me kill Jesus abeg grin

amorprincesa:
Seeing your big belle am sure they will understand cheesy tiredness is real

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
You'll see my response to this shortly. Nairaland doesn't have the GIF I need

spiceeamiee:
Naming rice? Do I know you? undecided

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
Pls momma's, there is this stubborn rashes in my LO's face, just the two cheeks. It has refused to go for over two months now. I used Ori and coconut oil, palm kernel oil started increasing it. Am tired and it's itching him. Thanks fir replies
I avoid putting all three on rashes, they are kinda oily and my theory is that they might block air from the site. Try baby tribotan, or just clean the site morning and night with soap and water and apply that powder in red container. I've forgotten the name of the powder in red container. I have leftover of pregnancy brain. I don't use the powder cuz my kids react to it but it works on my nephews. Agnesia amnesia powder, that's it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
I just typed "my kids" for the first time wink. Senior mama things cheesy.

29 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
spiceeamiee:
Body dey o. 30weeks today feeling like an elephant.

For the reception class, they teach sounds, shapes and how to draw dashes, strokes and curves. She comes home with assignments everyday and its a struggle to get her to hold the pencil and write her dashes, strokes and curves, lol

Abeg, no vex ooo. What is an 18 months old doing with homework/assignment?

Personally, I will never entertain such. I believe there are a thousand and one activities they can engage the child in to help in cognitive, gross, occupational and speech development of the child not holding pencils and writing.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Giddyperson:

I avoid putting all three on rashes, they are kinda oily and my theory is that they might block air from the site. Try baby tribotan, or just clean the site morning and night with soap and water and apply that powder in red container. I've forgotten the name of the powder in red container. I have leftover of pregnancy brain. I don't use the powder cuz my kids react to it but it works on my nephews. Agnesia amnesia powder, that's it. grin
ok thank you, will try it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Your funny cheesy grin
Giddyperson:
I just typed "my kids" for the first time wink. Senior mama things cheesy.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2019
amorprincesa:
Happy birthday beautiful! God bless you
Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Happy birthday to her, she's beautiful!
Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:32am On Jan 20, 2019
FloraEC:

Happy birthday beautiful
She's cute
God bless your new age dear
Amin
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:32am On Jan 20, 2019
sunbestie:

Happy birthday princess. Cute girl
Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks mamas for the prayers and good wishes
May celebration always be found in our homes
Godbless you all

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2019
tatacherie:
Greetings mamas
Pls join me thank God for my little me who just clocked 3
I wish you a blossoming new age sweet kiss

HBD adorable... Wllnp

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2019
good morning mamas my son hit his eye whil. e playing.it is red and looks like blood gathered in one place and he keeps itching it.what can I do to relive him of the discomfort? .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
tatacherie:

Amin
Thanks mama
Happy birthday to our darling model. She will continue to be a blessed child.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2019
keeki:
good morning mamas my son hit his eye whil. e playing.it is red and looks like blood gathered in one place and he keeps itching it.what can I do to relive him of the discomfort? .
You can take him to an optician abi wetin dem dey call eye Dr..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jflobaby: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheClulssHomakr:
All our latest ftm (first time mums): Veektorious08, Tessie89, jflobaby, Adorablewifey, Olaviv, Ziby, unex50, Funmi2510 and our wonderful peepers, I have put together a top 10 list of the questions first time moms usually have, you'll find the questions and answers here: https://thecluelesshomemaker.com/first-time-mom-questions-top-10/ Check it out and please feel free to ask any other questions you have.

It is not an exhaustive list of first time mom questions, just some of the frequently asked ones and they'll be
updated in future. Congratulations on your babies, may the Lord's mercy, grace and blessings remain abundant in their lives!

Thanks it was quite informative and gave answers to some questions i already have. Good job!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
hello madam.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicoleswizzi: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
ElmaSpeed,beyedew,hope you guys are fine.Bin a while
Mama Sam @ nicoleswizzi,hope ur good too
Yes i am fine longest time oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicoleswizzi: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just decided to drop in snd say hi to everyone, i miss u all trust me...my lil girl is grown now. Thank God. @giddyperson and @sansa hope u both are fine. And your babies.

Most of all i miss iyomomoreloaded. I miss her each time i remember her please lets say one or two words of prayer for her whenever she comes to mind. May her soul rest in peace, amen.

I am suppose to be on my 2nd journey but i lost my baby at 3 mnths and 2 wks...last yr sept. embarassed well God knows best still TTC ever since but i believe God will give me a miracle this year.

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
comtem2011:
Happy birthday to our darling model. She will continue to be a blessed child.
Amen!!!
Thanks mama
How are my cuties doing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
myrygurl:

HBD adorable... Wllnp
Thank you mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
comtem2011:
You can take him to an optician abi wetin dem dey call eye Dr..

I will do that tomorrow.I just hope we can sleep
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Funmi2510: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good evening Mamas... Pls my 3mth old son will be starting creche soon... Am worried don't know if dey will be feeding him well.. Because he don't use to cry when he is hungry and he sucks his finger.. Pls I need idea on what to tell dem at d creche on how dey should be feeding him....maybe on interval basis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
nicoleswizzi:
Just decided to drop in snd say hi to everyone, i miss u all trust me...my lil girl is grown now. Thank God. @giddyperson and @sansa hope u both are fine. And your babies.

Most of all i miss iyomomoreloaded. I miss her each time i remember her please lets say one or two words of prayer for her whenever she comes to mind. May her soul rest in peace, amen.

I am suppose to be on my 2nd journey but i lost my baby at 3 mnths and 2 wks...last yr sept. embarassed well God knows best still TTC ever since but i believe God will give me a miracle this year.
It's been so long. Welcome back, hope you'd stick around now. So sorry about your loss, I know you'd be back to register on the preggy thread in no time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.