Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390300 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ohferanmi:
Good afternoon my fellow mothers . I need your urgent suggestion for the Cure for baby rash gone bad. I have tried so many options.....baby tribotan, funbact A....Thank you mas
I usually use one powder like that, it is called onise meje (multipurpose). You can get it from those selling agbo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fourfunmi: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Some couple of months ago, Aptamil was launched in Nigeria. This is to avoid illicit and unhygienic importation process. The one made for the Nigerian market has the wazobia pamphlet and is 900g instead of the 800g.
Some sellers still purchase through their old channels hence the reason why you can find both in the market.
They are both the same from same company Danone.

PraisesG:

Thanks dear,wanted to get and someone was telling me ,the one she bought has the instructions of how to use it in Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba languages, while another lady insists hers' didn't come with those indigenous languages instructions only English.
Just wanted to be sure of what I'm buying.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ladyP30(f): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Only teething? Did I hear u say ONLY?
Was he eating well before you notice that he is teething? If yes, then teething is the cause. Continue to breastfeed him. My dd won't eat whenever she is teething, but once she is relieved, she eats well
He use to eat before he start teething but the teeth is out now but he still refuse to eat a spoon of food can be in his mouth like one hour he will nt swallow it, thank ma for ur response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lehwah(f): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Phlota:
Sorry for the late response, been ill. Don't have access to the mail I used in opening this account again. Can you please send your number 0 7 0 6 0 8 8 1 3 1 8

Sorry mama, hope you are feeling well now ma? Will get across to you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
JstBrave:

You don't need to take her to the hospital ma'am.

I got this from the atp group on Facebook

"There are different types of deworming drugs and they can be bought without a doctors prescription.
Albendazole is a good choice. The dosage should be given to you by the pharmacist based on your child's age"

For reference purposes, thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ayauche:

Hahahaha choi Flo yaff catch me. I go waybill ur cake ooo. Thank u so much sis,God bless u. How are the kids doing?
You know how many waybill you promised me undecided undecided
We're good dear and yours?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=Frozenelsa post=79223005]My able mamas I have come again ooo, pls come to my aid.

DS has refused to sit, he is more than 4months and whenever he is placed to sit, he pushes himself and slides down, I don tire, how can I make him sit.

.please whenever you liedown to breastfeed him,sit up and make sure he buros as the milk flowing from his nose can choke him.trying changing the diaper from molfix to another brand and see also try to air his bom on at least once. Day
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Good evening Mama's.please my 10weeks old daughter would take expressed breast milk in a feeding bottle.she has been taking it from birth but suddenly refuses.i have tried to change the bottle to a smaller one with a. Smaller tip but it is still the same.what can. I do.cos I go out and she would be left with only expressed milk.pls don't read and pass
Zaynie,hunniesuzie,giddyperson,

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
ladyP30:
He use to eat before he start teething but the teeth is out now but he still refuse to eat a spoon of food can be in his mouth like one hour he will nt swallow it, thank ma for ur response
Check his mouth, another one might be in the process, just be patient. He will be fine
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
fourfunmi:
Some couple of months ago, Aptamil was launched in Nigeria. This is to avoid illicit and unhygienic importation process. The one made for the Nigerian market has the wazobia pamphlet and is 900g instead of the 800g.
Some sellers still purchase through their old channels hence the reason why you can find both in the market.

Thanks for this clarification

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fertilewomb: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sorry to derail the thread mummies. Where is the mama that sells cheap internet data abeg I need your services o. thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=keeki post=79267422][/quote]
Aiit I will. Thank you so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
fertilewomb:
Sorry to derail the thread mummies. Where is the mama that sells cheap internet data abeg I need your services o. thanks

Am here ooo. 08038436827.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ZaraOli: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mamas, pls what can I use to increase or boost my 10months daughter's appetite. I have used becombion and abidec but there was no difference in her appetite.
Thank you all
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
fourfunmi:

Thanks so much dear,l now know what to look out for.
Some peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2019
Persist. As babies get older, they get smarter and start being selective. Let someone who is not you feed her. Don't give up and feed direct if she refuses the bottle. Leave it and try again a little later

If you give in, you may not be able to get her to take a bottle again

PS: Not that you starve her oh! Use your discretion, all the best

keeki:
Good evening Mama's.please my 10weeks old daughter would take expressed breast milk in a feeding bottle.she has been taking it from birth but suddenly refuses.i have tried to change the bottle to a smaller one with a. Smaller tip but it is still the same.what can. I do.cos I go out and she would be left with only expressed milk.pls don't read and pass
Zay.nie,hun.niesuzie,gid.dyperson,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=hunniesuzie post=79285817]Persist. As babies get older, they get smarter and start being se

Thank u so much ma.i tried it,she refused initially but with some struggle,she took it.would keep doing it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iwuoahsamuels: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
moms,
pls help, my son turns one on sunday. i really dont know he should be able to eat by now.
he has refused all advanced age nipples of other bottles since birth, i don buy taya! all he takes is same bottle hes been using to suck formula and water since birth. isnt he supposed to be using sippe cups by now? how do i introduce and make him use it and leave bottles? also what table foods can i make as main meals for him because this formula, fruit purre as snack and cereal no deh hol him body again o.
pls advise moms
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
iwuoahsamuels:
moms,
pls help, my son turns one on Sunday. I really don't know he should be able to eat by now.
he has refused all advanced age nipples of other bottles since birth, I don buy Taya! all he takes is the same bottle has been using to suck formula and water since birth. isn't he supposed to be using sippy cups by now? how do I introduce and make him use it and leave bottles? also what table foods can I make as main meals for him because this formula, fruit puree as snack and cereal no dey hold him body again o.
pls advise moms
Just buy a sippy cup, buy a good one with straw like the one in the picture, they are easier to drink from instead of all those ones you have to bend or pull and squeeze. At one, he should be able to eat what you eat, with less pepper. Try amala with ogbono, ripe plantain porridge, unripe plantain porridge, yam or potato porridge, rice, beans, moimoi, fried overripe plantain with egg saice. Still mash most of his food a bit or make them as soft as possible, it makes feeding easier. Try everything and stick to the ones he likes. Feed him with plate and spoon.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ayauche(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
FloraEC:

You know how many waybill you promised me undecided undecided
We're good dear and yours?

Haba am not owing any, na only dis cake remain jor.
We are fine too sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pearl05:
Good morning mothers,

I want to start giving my one month old baby formula but at lost on which to buy. I want a good and easy to get in all location brand.

Help a FTM mother.

Let your pocket decide on which to buy.
Don't let someone that earns a lot convince you that the most expensive is best. They are good, yes. But babies that drink the others are also fine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
iaatmgirl:

Let your pocket decide on which to buy.
Don't let someone that earns a lot convince you that the most expensive is best. They are good, yes. But babies that drink the others are also fine.

Thanks so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank you Jesus just like yesterday can't believe my Princess is 1 today... I'm so grateful to God... smiley smiley smiley

20 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
StrongWoman333:
Thank you Jesus just like yesterday can't believe my Princess is 1 today... I'm so grateful to God... smiley smiley smiley
Happy birthday to her. May she be blessed with good health and longlife.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
FloraEC:

Happy birthday to her. May she be blessed with good health and longlife.
Amen thanks...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Good day Mamas, pls can my 6mnth old take blended Quaker oats. Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Nobody told me baby's First year birthday photoshoot is stressful. cry cry After all the begging, dancing and singing, Bobo was still crying and screaming like we sent him to an abattoir. embarassed embarassed We finally took 3 pictures outside, I was tired like say na me dy snap the picture cry cry cry.

Happy 1st birthday to my son.
Clothes by Zaynie @inside_nanas_house. Patronize her, you'll even get small Jara ontop and her clothes/shoes are affordable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MomoAdura: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:
Nobody told me baby's First year birthday photoshoot is stressful. cry cry After all the begging, dancing and singing, Bobo was still crying and screaming like we sent him to an abattoir. embarassed embarassed We finally took 3 pictures outside, I was tired like say na me dy snap the picture cry cry cry.

Clothes by Zaynie @inside_nanas_house. Patronize her, you'll even get small Jara ontop and her clothes/shoes are affordable.

Happy birthday to my cappo's baby.....God bless you now and always

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2019
MomoAdura:

Happy birthday to my cappo's baby.....God bless you now and always
Thanks dear, I'm grateful
Did you change handle? Can't remember this moniker
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ayauche(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2019
StrongWoman333:

Happy birthday princess, many more years to u.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ayauche(f): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Happy birthday darling son. Longlife and prosperity in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.