Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390198 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ayauche:

Happy birthday darling son. Longlife and prosperity in Jesus name
Thanks dear, I'm grateful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
StrongWoman333:
Thank you Jesus just like yesterday can't believe my Princess is 1 today... I'm so grateful to God... smiley smiley smiley
Wow!!!! congrats mama. Happy birthday to ur angel, she will continue to be a source of happiness to the family.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:
Nobody told me baby's First year birthday photoshoot is stressful. cry cry After all the begging, dancing and singing, Bobo was still crying and screaming like we sent him to an abattoir. embarassed embarassed We finally took 3 pictures outside, I was tired like say na me dy snap the picture cry cry cry.

Happy 1st birthday to my son.
Clothes by Za.ynie @inside_nanas_house. Patronize her, you'll even get small Jara ontop and her clothes/shoes are affordable.
You mean our baby is 1 year old already? God is faithful. He will succeed in life, HBD to him.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
comtem2011:
You mean our baby is 1 year old already? God is faithful. He will succeed in life, HBD to him.
Thanks dear, I'm grateful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:
Nobody told me baby's First year birthday photoshoot is stressful. cry cry After all the begging, dancing and singing, Bobo was still crying and screaming like we sent him to an abattoir. embarassed embarassed We finally took 3 pictures outside, I was tired like say na me dy snap the picture cry cry cry.

Clothes by Zaynie @inside_nanas_house. Patronize her, you'll even get small Jara ontop and her clothes/shoes are affordable.
Pictures or adunbilivit

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
comtem2011:
Wow!!!! congrats mama. Happy birthday to ur angel, she will continue to be a source of happiness to the family.
Amen o thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Clothes by Zaynie @inside_nanas_house. Patronize her, you'll even get small Jara ontop and her clothes/shoes are affordable.
Lol see my own grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by baeboss: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hi mums, super glad to be back on this platform. Congrats to all the new mums. God bless your little ones and Happy birthday to all the Princes and Princesses celebrating this month of June.
Please for all the mums having low breastmilk supply, Our yummy Lactation treats are available for purchase. Pls check us on Instagram @zurielslactationdelight.
Our Lactation cookies and lactation milkshake powder mix are specially made with the highest quality of healthy and organic ingredients that promote nutritional excellence in lactating mothers.
We have the following flavours;
Almond lactation cookies
Coconut Lactation cookies
Peanut and Dates Lactation Cookies
Oatmeal raisins lactation cookies
Dairy lactation milkshake powder mix
Dairy-free LactationMilkshake powder mix
. Our lactation treats is not just one which increases breast milk supply but also delivers important nutrients beneficial to breastfeeding mothers and their babies.
Call us on 07064951212 to place your order.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

Pictures or adunbilivit
Pic that almost errbody have finished seeing tongue tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
StrongWoman333:
Awww, she's cute. Mine was swollen eyes and no single smile.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Pic that almost errbody have finished seeing tongue tongue
Put it back, it's disrespectfuL to remove it when senior mama like me hasn't seen it angry You know I have to pray over him wink

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
StrongWoman333:
Lmao, she looks bewildered. She's a cutie.

The lord bless her and keep her.
The lord make his face to shine upon her and be gracious unto her.
The lord lift up his countenance upon her and give her peace. Amen

Ngozika, you see how its done? Ngwanu.

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

Put it back, it's disrespectfuL to remove it when senior mama like me hasn't seen it angry You know I have to pray over him wink
I didn't post it here tho but here it's. Will soon take it down

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Happy birthday handsome!, May the good Lord bless him and make his days bright and full of ease.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Aww cute boy, you made it sound like he was wailing.

He shall be filled with the Holy Spirit of God. And the Spirit will give him power, love, self-discipline and a sound mind all the days of his life. Amen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

Lmao, she looks bewildered. She's a cutie.

The lord bless her and keep her.
The lord make his face to shine upon her and be gracious unto her.
The lord lift up his countenance upon her and give her peace. Amen

Ngozika, you see how its done? Ngwanu.
Lol Amen thanks...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

Aww cute boy, you made it sound like he was wailing.

He shall be filled with the Holy Spirit of God. And the Spirit will give him power, love, self-discipline and a sound mind all the days of his life. Amen cheesy
Lolzz, he was actually wailing till we went outside. Took the picture outside after all our plans to slay. Didn't use the props we bought.
Thanks dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
PraisesG:

Happy birthday handsome!, May the good Lord bless him and make his days bright and full of ease.
Thanks dear, I'm grateful kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2019
StrongWoman333:

Beautiful girl kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Funjosh(m): 3:42am On Jun 15, 2019
baeboss:
Hi mums, super glad to be back on this platform. Congrats to all the new mums. God bless your little ones and Happy birthday to all the Princes and Princesses celebrating this month of June.
Please for all the mums having low breastmilk supply, Our yummy Lactation treats are available for purchase. Pls check us on Instagram @zurielslactationdelight.
Our Lactation cookies and lactation milkshake powder mix are specially made with the highest quality of healthy and organic ingredients that promote nutritional excellence in lactating mothers.
We have the following flavours;
Almond lactation cookies
Coconut Lactation cookies
Peanut and Dates Lactation Cookies
Oatmeal raisins lactation cookies
Dairy lactation milkshake powder mix
Dairy-free LactationMilkshake powder mix
. Our lactation treats is not just one which increases breast milk supply but also delivers important nutrients beneficial to breastfeeding mothers and their babies.
Call us on 07064951212 to place your order.
Do you have any for baby that the mother is not alive.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mbliz(f): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Mummies good morning ooo! Please can someone come to my aid? I noticed this skin rash on my son's body few days ago while I was bathing him even though it wasn't as massive as this. Firstly, came out like normal heat rash. So immediately, took him to his PAED doctor only to be told that it's just a skin reaction from the drugs he's been taking that it will go on its own. Out of nervousness I took him to a reputable pharmacy was told it's a infection and was given cefuroxine antibiotics. He started using it yesterday we are yet to see any change. He actually contacted this from school last week.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Mbliz:
Mummies good morning ooo! Please can someone come to my aid? I noticed this skin rash on my son's body few days ago while I was bathing him even though it wasn't as massive as this. Firstly, came out like normal heat rash. So immediately, took him to his PAED doctor only to be told that it's just a skin reaction from the drugs he's been taking that it will go on its own. Out of nervousness I took him to a reputable pharmacy was told it's a infection and was given cefuroxine antibiotics. He started using it yesterday we are yet to see any change. He actually contacted this from school last week.
Calm down you're already doing too much. You should have just listened to the paed at least for a while until he stopped whatever drugs were causing it. Why do you believe it's an infection, is there a kid/kids in his school with the same rash

If you want to go with the pharmacists idea, then know that you sometimes start seeing the physical effect of antibiotics after Day 3 or more, you can't always expect to see changes after the first spoon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mbliz(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Giddyperson:

Calm down you're already doing too much. You should have just listened to the paed at least for a while until he stopped whatever drugs were causing it. Why do you believe it's an infection, is there a kid/kids in his school with the same rash

If you want to go with the pharmacists idea, then know that you sometimes start seeing the physical effect of antibiotics after Day 3 or more, you can't always expect to see changes after the first spoon.
yes there's a kid with same rash in school. Reason why I wasn't comfortable with the response from his Paed. I noticed this morning that new ones are cropping up.. Thanks for the input.. We try to take it cool. First mother hood experience is always like that reason why I brought it here to seek relief from sabi mothers. Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by diamondc(f): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning mothers. Our 3months exclusive breastfeeding done. I want to start giving pap because i have started work. I bought corn and dawa. Are we good to go or any other suggestion?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Morning mamas. Please how can I get tombrown and August secrets? I'm in Lagos
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Chinnybaby99:
Tombrown @starswholefoods
August secrets @augustsecrets.ng
Dm them on IG

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eipreel(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning mamas, pls I am currently down with malaria and I bought Amatem to treat it. I want to ask if it's safe for a breastfeeding mum to take it before I use it. Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning mommas

I have great news for you o...mamas in the East,I have tom brown by @starswholefoods available for pickup or drop off especially if you're in Anambra

Mamas that have used it can testify,its nutrient packed and comes in three variants/flavours...goes for 400naira per pack

@strongwoman33 happy birthday to your cutie,these children grow real fast o,can still remember your glorious bfp announcement

@FloraEC you're owing me cake o...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chinnybaby99:
zaynie your needed

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ebonyjoke(f): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is a bacteria skin infection. Get mupriocin cream and apply twice daily. U should see result before 48hrs

quote author=Mbliz post=79343289]Mummies good morning ooo! Please can someone come to my aid? I noticed this skin rash on my son's body few days ago while I was bathing him even though it wasn't as massive as this. Firstly, came out like normal heat rash. So immediately, took him to his PAED doctor only to be told that it's just a skin reaction from the drugs he's been taking that it will go on its own. Out of nervousness I took him to a reputable pharmacy was told it's a infection and was given cefuroxine antibiotics. He started using it yesterday we are yet to see any change. He actually contacted this from school last week. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Eezohbae:
Good morning mommas

I have great news for you o...mamas in the East,I have tom brown by @starswholefoods available for pickup or drop off especially if you're in Anambra

Mamas that have used it can testify,its nutrient packed and comes in three variants/flavours...goes for 400naira per pack

@strongwoman33 happy birthday to your cutie,these children grow real fast o,can still remember your glorious bfp announcement

@FloraEC you're owing me cake o...
Yes we thank God...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bn a while moms how una dey?
I'm sorry if this is off topic but I need someone who can teach me how to ship from China, my Dh has no job for now so I need a side hustle because my salary can't sustain us again.Thanks.

My mail olamitie@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.