Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390420 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by toparie: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hei favouredgal

Oh my!!! My aunt told me of her nephew that got circumcised at 2 years in Germany. Torture!!!

Anyhoo, I hear you. I'll go to my hospital to get it over and done with. Did you get the gold earrings from here? I want to use gold earrings too but I'm stuck on where to get them

favoredgal:

Too late at two months? Some people circumcise at 2 months self
I pierced my daughter's ears at 7 weeks

It's not a big deal, of course she cried when it was pierced but it's not worse than immunization. Go ahead

It healed really fast, mayb 1/2 days, I used methylated spirit /rubbing alcohol to clean it

I also used gold earring but thats cuz I have nickel allergy, don't want to find out the hard way that she does too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nita2013: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Its not stated the way she said it, she wrote her interpretation of what is actually stated on d pack.

Kimoni:

Really?? Could you pls take a pic of where this is written on your pack? Looks like there are several different packs of golden morn out there in the market.

Mine still carried the usual "golden morn is not an infant cereal" on the right hand side of the pack and "suggested serving for 9-13 years" written on the left side. I couldn't find that bolded statement of yours anywhere on my pack. Thnks

**pics attached**

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keji3:

Its on the sebamed site under baby sebamed.

Sebamedusa site? Nothing like that an you take a screen shot for me or post the link of the site you are looking at
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
modath:

Yes i am grin cheesy, & she can be so dramatic about it! cheesy cheesy

Did you fight Agbo Jedijedi/ Kafura in water & Pican fight?, Me & mama are like twins, love to a fault but still argue like no tommorrow.... cheesy grin

You must be talking about my Mom and my MiL rolled together.
Piccan Piccan Piccan....until I had to lie to them that someborri used fake Piccan for her baby and the baby died...I told them these days there is too much fake baby drugs.....got them to keep quiet.
The agbo jedi didnt make my 7days old boy to poop for like 4 days....at that age he should have been pooping like at least 5 times daily. By the 3rd day I was crying for them....what did u put in it. My mom raced back to the alagbo....My MiL was thankful she wasnt the one that brought it cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rezzy: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaynie:

Piccan Piccan Piccan....until I had to lie to them that someborri used fake Piccan for her baby and the baby died...I told them these days there is too much fake baby drugs.....got them to keep quiet.
The agbo jedi didnt make my 7days old boy to poop for like 4 days....at that age he should have been pooping like at least 5 times daily. By the 3rd day I was crying for them....what did u put in it. My mom raced back to the alagbo....My MiL was thankful she wasnt the one that brought it cheesy

So funny

My Mil and I even had disagreement because of agbo jedi. She kept disturbing me to give my son. So I told her "but my mum didn't give us agbo jedi and we didn't have pile" she said "this one no be delta pikin, na yoruba pikin. Yoruba people dey give pikin agbo jedi."

I didn't even argue with her. I have seen lie to tell her now.

How are you and your family doing? My greetings to Atinuke and Moyo.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Juwonesho(f): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2015
'morning mothers, pls pls n pls help o! My 8wks old baby has cattarh n it's been hell. He can't sleep cos of it n it's painful to watch him suffer thru it. Pls wat urgent remedy can I use for him. Ds cattarh is a big pain in d bom-bom o pls help, wonderful mums. TIA
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 6:27am On Dec 08, 2015
zaynie:

My MIL calls me the name we reserve for "bookish" folks & asks same question my mum asks " Did i not raise babies of my own", i told her "mummy , it is the doctor that said so ooo" tongue

One that really got her & my ma really pissed was when i insisted they shouldn't twist my baby's hands to the back "in the name of stretching the ligaments" while bathing , that one baby's shoulder was disclocated by her grandma while doing that, they said i should do my thing by myself.. grin cheesy

Eeeee paaaaaaiiinnnnn demmm!!! grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ginnny: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Juwonesho:
'morning mothers, pls pls n pls help o! My 8wks old baby has cattarh n it's been hell. He can't sleep cos of it n it's painful to watch him suffer thru it. Pls wat urgent remedy can I use for him. Ds cattarh is a big pain in d bom-bom o pls help, wonderful mums. TIA

Sorry about baby. Baby needs steam inhalation. Put some hot water in a bowl or bucket. Put baby over the steam and cover baby's head. Don't bring baby too near the steam o abeg. There should be some relief. Do it mostly at night before baby sleeps. A doctor or paediatrician should also examine the baby to rule out respiratory tract infection

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Juwonesho:

Keep baby very warm, give him very warm baths, use warm towel to massage baby's nose area & chest, get nasal aspirator to suck out mucus blocking the airways & if you are like me (ewww factor on a low scale when it pertains to my babies), use your mouth to suck it out & rinse your mouth.... (*Dr's Advise before argument enter*)

Finally, drop a tiny bit of eucalyptus oil on baby's cloth, not the skin or the nose area oooooo, so baby can inhale at intervals...

I am currently in your shoes & mine is 3 folds... Abuja harmattan is nobody's friend..

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Keji3: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
favoredgal:

Sebamedusa site? Nothing like that an you take a screen shot for me or post the link of the site you are looking at

Sebamed is not produced in the usa, it's produced in germany I don't know about sebamed usa site. Their site is sebamed.com on the site u'll see the different distributors for different countries and their products, maybe the sebamed usa don't carry body milk but this is the screen shot from their site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Keji3:

Sebamed is not produced in the usa, it's produced in germany I don't know about sebamed usa site. Their site is sebamed.com on the site u'll see the different distributors for different countries and their products, maybe the sebamed usa don't carry body milk but this is the screen shot from their site
Ok thanks. It's not on the us site
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
zaynie:

You made me LOL at the part you mum raced back to alagbo and I can imagine the look on your MIL face too. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2015
modath:

My MIL calls me the name we reserve for "bookish" folks & asks same question my mum asks " Did i not raise babies of my own", i told her "mummy , it is the doctor that said so ooo" tongue

One that really got she & my ma really pissed was when i insisted they shouldn't twist my baby's hands to the back "in the name of stretching the ligaments" while bathing , that one baby's shoulder was disclocated by her grandma while doing that, they said i should do my thing by myself.. grin cheesy

Modath, you no serious! Very funny! See as you dey laugh at the two mama's. Wish I know their phone numbers,i would have screen shot this page and send to them tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
cant stop laughing , i pity ur mom at that moment just imagined what must ve gone tru her mind, n for Mil hmmmm na thanksgiving ooo say no b she give ur lo.
zaynie:

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummy2be: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
beedam:

Modath, you no serious! Very funny! See as you dey laugh at the two mama's. Wish I know their phone numbers,i would have screen shot this page and send to them tongue
beedam been ages o,where u enter?abi oga don knack u another shot ni,hows my son?regards kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
beedam:

Na kneel down a dey so, no do as you reach.. cheesy cheesy

One of dem go fit take am, but one i go kill chicken to appeal goddess of childbirth oo... tongue

Senior boy mi owon nko?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eazee(f): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Yes she has oo, increased her intake of orange and water and she pooed. thanks for your concern
Rukemi291:

Has she now pooed? Did you change her food?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viviparity: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
pls my sabi mama's is there any way I can increase my baby's weight or what to give her.she is on ebf ,-she was 3.2at birth,at 6weeks 4.5 now at 10weeks she is 4.7.or is it ok?.secondly she has never been given pcv nd Rota due to they don't hv.pls has any body in ph gotten it,which L.G.A pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
favoredgal:

This body milk is not on their website o!
Are u sure it's an official sebamed product?

Very sure..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
babymama011:
my dear na d soap o (cleansing bar) abi na fake ni I bought it #1200 and d texture is like chulk and it melts easily

My is not like chalk o n it doesn't melt easily,I use 1 4 2months plus n I bought it den at 1k.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Iffffffy:
never thought of that, thanks sis

Uwc. Any changes now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
rezzy:

So funny

My Mil and I even had disagreement because of agbo jedi. She kept disturbing me to give my son. So I told her "but my mum didn't give us agbo jedi and we didn't have pile" she said "this one no be delta pikin, na yoruba pikin. Yoruba people dey give pikin agbo jedi."

I didn't even argue with her. I have seen lie to tell her now.

How are you and your family doing? My greetings to Atinuke and Moyo.

Is like there is somethin about dis agbo n Mils....My Mil woke up 1day n all she culd think of was 2 bring 1 black already cooked agbo 4me 2 give my 1wk old baby cheesy....Wen I asked her wat 4,she said its 4 'belle pain' n belle no dey pain my baby ooo. I no even argue wit her,I collected it n jejely pour it into d toilet.Lobatan!:grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
viviparity:
pls my sabi mama's is there any way I can increase my baby's weight or what to give her.she is on ebf ,-she was 3.2at birth,at 6weeks 4.5 now at 10weeks she is 4.7.or is it ok?.secondly she has never been given pcv nd Rota due to they don't hv.pls has any body in ph gotten it,which L.G.A pls.

You can use this guide http://www.babycenter.com/0_your-childs-size-and-growth-timeline_10357633.bc

As for the vaccines where do u live?? You can check st kizito @ Jakande if you stay in lagos

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Very sure..

Iv seen it, it's not here in the USA. Will just buy the baby cream extra soft; mayb that's their alternative here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
modath:

One that really got she & my ma really pissed was when i insisted they shouldn't twist my baby's hands to the back "in the name of stretching the ligaments" while bathing , that one baby's shoulder was disclocated by her grandma while doing that, they said i should do my thing by myself.. grin cheesy

Funny pipo

I remember wen my Mil bath my 2days old baby n blow air into his ear wit her mouth n goes like dis 'if ur mama talk 2u hear,if ur papa talk 2u hear'cheesy....I was like 'yeeepaaa iya yi ti so eti omo ti mo ranju bi di Baloon ke'grin. I told her dat is not medically advise n dat I wil tell Dh,she be like 'joor o mi oni sebe mo'gringringrin...

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Funny pipo

I remember wen my Mil bath my 2days old baby n blow air into his ear wit her mouth n goes like dis 'if ur mama talk 2u hear,if ur papa talk 2u hear'cheesy....I was like 'yeeepaaa iya yi ti so eti omo ti mo ranju bi di Baloon ke'grin. I told her dat is not medically advise n dat I wil tell Dh,she be like 'joor o mi oni sebe mo'gringringrin...

Make our mama & mils just manage us, not our fault , na time don shenji.. cheesy

Lil Proudy mi owon nko? Male proudy nko?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Funny pipo

hahahaha! i cant stop laughing o. very funny.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
favoredgal:

Iv seen it, it's not here in the USA. Will just buy the baby cream extra soft; mayb that's their alternative here

Ok den.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
modath:

Make our mama & mils just manage us, not our fault , na time don shenji.. cheesy

Lil Proudy mi owon nko? Male proudy nko?

Hellep me tell dem o lol...Lil proudy n male proudy re doing great o.They sent their regards...How's our egbons doing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
hahahaha! i cant stop laughing o. very funny.

No be small funny o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
toparie:
Hei favouredgal

Oh my!!! My aunt told me of her nephew that got circumcised at 2 years in Germany. Torture!!!

Anyhoo, I hear you. I'll go to my hospital to get it over and done with. Did you get the gold earrings from here? I want to use gold earrings too but I'm stuck on where to get them

My sis in law sells. She buys from italy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Funny pipo

cheesy grin cheesy
I never hear that balloon one o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.