Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4359117 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Blendy, when em brother see as e dey stand up, him too go follow am. Am happy for you dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hummingbird: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Hummingbird, why are you crying? Common babe. Wipe off your tears. I am praying for your kind of blessing babe, Udoka too I saw she asked for it, common love, relaxxxxxxx.

If you can't carry it, God won't allow it, be strong for your self babe. Muahhhhhh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamteekaygal(f): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hummingbird: cry jst coming back from the clinic..cnt bliv d PT test was positive..the doc said th sharp pain I complained about was because a foetus was implanting itsef... cry now I dnt even know wia to go,how do I tell hubby,ao do I cope?? sad

Ehyah, @hummingbird, I feel sad reading this, I've read most of your post and always pray 2 God 2 giv u more strength. One pikin no easy not to talk of twins and now anoda foetus is forming... I just don't know what to say... For now this is a big hug from me to you, 2 calm you down.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunavico(f): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hummingbird: cry jst coming back from the clinic..cnt bliv d PT test was positive..the doc said th sharp pain I complained about was because a foetus was implanting itsef... cry now I dnt even know wia to go,how do I tell hubby,ao do I cope?? sad
Congrats!The Lord is ur strength.I'll advise you stop breastfeeding now and also get a permanent nanny that will help you take care of your babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tjskii(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ovokooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked,humming ure pregini,excuse me 1st mke I laff,hahahahahaha ,dis pikin I warn u reach o,say mke u go find family planning do,u no gree choi,but wait o dis no be lafin matter,d twins never reach 3mnths ke,cos na d same month u and me born,pheww,wow d lord is ur strength,congratulobia cheesy
Its even better,kukuma born all ur pikin now,so u can concentrate on oda things,all u nid now is to get urself a househelp,mayb two sef,so thhat u can get plenty of rest,u rily nid it now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tjskii(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kai I had to come back to laff some more at humming cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin, so wich thread u go come dey now,shee na d pregnancy thread abi na new mum thread,muhehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wendy80(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Hummmy Dearie whn I first read ur post I had a good laugh, but dearie just be strong, nothn spoil......I was I̶̲̥̅̊n TTC thread 2day, wettin my eyes read no be small thn, the drug they mention dia I've neva heard b4 oh.......I had 2start thanking God aagain 4 blessing ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wth a Child even b4 my Marriage clocked 1. So dearie pple are luking 4 this miracle. God will Strengthen I know its not easy.........
@Tj ds ur ovoko got ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ reeling wth laughter.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls mummies in da house ps i need ur opinion on smth. Is it okay to still continue giving my 11 month old single grain cereal or do i change to mixed cereal?
I started her with friso rice then changed to nutriben 4cereals. When she was teethin recently, i think d taste of nutriben changed in her mouth n she did nt lyk it. So i got frisogold rice again wh she accepted. Now i v gotten mulipa mixd cereal wh she took well. Is it adviseable she eats 2 types of cereal or d i stick to one?

@Hummingbird, i wish u could transfer it to me just by a hug. His Grace will see u thru. Dont be afraid. God doesnt leave His own half way.

Mummy Blendy, its fun seeing ur cuties walk. My daugther is yet to walk n she's almost a year. She hates walker lyk. . . krazie.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tjskii(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Blendy77(f): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omogemi, she will walk when she's ready to. These babies have their own clock and calender which is different from ours. When my boys didn't sit at 5m, I tot they were late until one day I returned from work and met my smallie sitting down and 2 wks later the bobo was already crawling on his tummy n kneels at intervals. By 6m, he was a fast crawler scattering things everywhere. They know what they are doing jare. His senior bros just keep following behind. At 4m he wasn't even carrying his head and my nannies were always mocking him. I was worried initially till I read a guy's comment here that his son couldn't carry his head at 5m. So these children will always move to their nex level when they are ready.

Hummingbird sorry o! I dey feel u but I don't mind being in ur shoes even with twins cos it means I'll be getting pregnant free of charge. Anyways, babies are special gifts from God. Just get good nannies to help u out. So many of us spent moni to get pregnant and some are still spending with no result so just go and prepare for the newbie and be more careful next time.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
I just fainted.Wil comment wen I wake up.Holysh*t
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Blendy77: Omogemi, she will walk when she's ready to. These babies have their own clock and calender which is different from ours. When my boys didn't sit at 5m, I tot they were late until one day I returned from work and met my smallie sitting down and 2 wks later the bobo was already crawling on his tummy n kneels at intervals. By 6m, he was a fast crawler scattering things everywhere. They know what they are doing jare. His senior bros just keep following behind. At 4m he wasn't even carrying his head and my nannies were always mocking him. I was worried initially till I read a guy's comment here that his son couldn't carry his head at 5m. So these children will always move to their nex level when they are ready.

Hummingbird sorry o! I dey feel u but I don't mind being in ur shoes even with twins cos it means I'll be getting pregnant free of charge. Anyways, babies are special gifts from God. Just get good nannies to help u out. So many of us spent moni to get pregnant and some are still spending with no result so just go and prepare for the newbie and be more careful next time.

thank u my sis. Its well with u n urs. My hugs to ur twins.
@hummingbird, i wish i ws in ur shoes ryt now. I ll b so freaking happy. I knw what i went thru b4 i had my baby. Blendy77 said it all. I ws on d verge of ivf treatment when i realised i ws preggy. D Lord is ur strength. Pls b happy for this n stay strong. It is well with u n urs.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Blendy77: Omogemi, she will walk when she's ready to. These babies have their own clock and calender which is different from ours. When my boys didn't sit at 5m, I tot they were late until one day I returned from work and met my smallie sitting down and 2 wks later the bobo was already crawling on his tummy n kneels at intervals. By 6m, he was a fast crawler scattering things everywhere. They know what they are doing jare. His senior bros just keep following behind. At 4m he wasn't even carrying his head and my nannies were always mocking him. I was worried initially till I read a guy's comment here that his son couldn't carry his head at 5m. So these children will always move to their nex level when they are ready.

thank u my sis. Its well with u n urs. My hugs to ur twins.
@hummingbird, i wish i ws in ur shoes ryt now. I ll b so freaking happy. I knw what i went thru b4 i had my baby. Blendy77 said it all. I ws on d verge of ivf treatment when i realised i ws preggy. D Lord is ur strength. Pls b happy for this n stay strong. It is well with u n urs.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunavico(f): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jade William:
@Jade,u really are a funny person.We. Want to hear your comment ooo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunavico(f): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jade William:
@Jade,u really are a funny person.We want to hear your comment ooo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zinylizzy(f): 3:33am On Oct 11, 2013
God will see u through,my dear.He will remain ur strength
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zinylizzy(f): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2013
veronix: Hello mums in da house. Make una advice me on what to do. My baby is 2 months and 2 weeks. His head is not yet strong and my mum is worried cos he is not carrying his head yet. So she said, I shld not be feeding him always. She wants me to be timing it for him cos he is getting fat and becos of it he is not able to carry his head. Should I be worried that he is not carrying his head yet.
I love my baby so much and moreover he is my first issue.
Please at What month do they start carrying their head?
two months and two weeks is not late.but like wendy suggested,by three months,lie him on his tummy to help with d neck muscles
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prettytrust: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2013
@humming. D lord is ur. Strenght ooo,I rememba wen I wrote sm months bck dat I was pregnant again it was nt funny cos my baby was just 3mths but thankGod nw she is 10mts n am entering 7mths,I never had help but it wasn't funny at all cos d stress is much so I will advice u get. Smbdy to assist u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prettytrust: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls. Mum in d. House I ned a good hair cream for my baby. Girl she is. 10mths nw. I. Want to stop d johnson oil she is using I ned smting beter dt wil mk d hair grow fast.thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layolaw(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2013
@ Jade william; thanks very much you are rare woman, he is feeling fine now because MIL came all the way from Benin and gave him agbo, though i didnt like the idea but there is nothing l can do so the poop has stop and he is not compalining about stomach pain again but its still big a littlle, she said with time it wil come down. Pls what can l give him to recover because he has realy reduce(3 yrs old)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tjskii(f): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2013
@layo,it is welll with ur baby,why don't u try giving him millet(jero),mixed wth brownpap(ogibaba)my son refused to eat solidfood,all he wanted was liquids,and he was loosing weight,wen I gave him d pap,within a week I saw changes,I also gave him soyamilk
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layolaw(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ tjskii, thanks l'm trying to give him from his sis. Pap but he is taking it by force oooo wait oooo why you come dey yarn humming like dat, haaaaaaahaaaa why now, but to be candid we really need to pray for her oooo because its not easy ooooo, ha! 3 mths twins huummm may God have mercy,,,, @ Jade; pls. Jade wake up and say something
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jade pls wake up oo,everybody is waiting for you to say something.This is a serious issue o hummingbird needs our help now like never before

@Pretty trust, i use olive oil hair cream(kids) for my baby hair and i can see some improvement now,maybe u can give it a try too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tjskii(f): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Layolaw: @ tjskii, thanks l'm trying to give him from his sis. Pap but he is taking it by force oooo wait oooo why you come dey yarn humming like dat, haaaaaaahaaaa why now, but to be candid we really need to pray for her oooo because its not easy ooooo, ha! 3 mths twins huummm may God have mercy,,,, @ Jade; pls. Jade wake up and say something

Humming knows I love her,and I laffed wth her in good faith grin,what happened to her is no biggy,a lot of peopl av gone thru d same situation and come out tops,her story wllll not be different IJN,she has nothing to be scared of,all she nids is plenty help and plenty rest,she'll be fine
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
@hummsweetie.Dis ur case no gree me sleep lastnyt.Chei! I don mud.Lik seriously? Is dis 4real? Pls tel me u just pranked us pllllsssss.I stil don't knw wot 2say.4d blood test 2turn + dat means d belle don dey clock 1mth.Kai !! I neva wake up ooooo.
I'm stil speechless.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifysworld(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jade nawah for did sleep way catch u. I wish hummy was joking, but nothing spoil. Let's remember that God can't serve us what we can't handle. Dearest be strong and seek for help. Who knows dis one might end up being twins, and u go park load for pregnacy matter. One of my friends dey talk say she wan born everything sharp sharp come rest.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hummingbird: m opting for the natural method o..may God help me,I cnt face all dis risks..and if another baby comes before 3years ,wil acept it(hopefully it wnt be twins den)
U c?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
imurboss: Jade pls wake up oo,everybody is waiting for you to say something.This is a serious issue o hummingbird needs our help now like never before
I'm awake now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
@layo;thanx 4ur compliment.U shld let him recover frm dis stomach upset ist b4 u start worryin him wit food.U hav a good MIL.Well,u must b a good DIL 4her 2always com 2ur aid weneva u need her.Pls treat her nicely.2ndly,wot&wot does ur son lik?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Meanwhile where's @Missmishel,@$wetme,@Honiepie84;@warfibabe;@itsmelex
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
pretty trust: Pls Mums in d House I ned a good hair cream for my baby. Girl she is. 10mths nw. I. Want to stop d johnson oil she is using I ned smting beter dt wil mk d hair grow fast.thanks

My baby girl's hair was cuttin&dividin&wasn't growin 2geda so afta I cut it at 1yr,I started usin sebamed shampoo then I mixed ori wit Kuza haircream&olive oil children oil&since then,her hair has bn growin well

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.