Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (3241 Views)

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by Ezemarcel(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
pls i hv 500,000naira and i need a business to invest it on, that will atleast at the end of my service yr i will make 2milion naira..am abt to serve come july 2nd.
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by simonleo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr Eze good day to you, yes I can help you with business ideas or if willing to partnership with me, first let me introduce myself to you, my name are Simon Leo Ogbaji the operation manager of Leo Heritage Oil and Gas limited base in Lagos Nigeria I can help you invest your #500,000
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by Ezemarcel(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
simonleo: Mr Eze good day to you, yes I can help you with business ideas or if willing to partnership with me, first let me introduce myself to you, my name are Simon Leo Ogbaji the operation manager of Leo Heritage Oil and Gas limited base in Lagos Nigeria I can help you invest your #500,000
how and wat are the terms..reach me on ezemarcel501@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by uberuuche09: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
@solomon i also hv 500,000 naira want 2 invest it in business...
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by bimbcy(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2012
@ezemarcel dat s a grt step(seeking advice). I l advice u invest in d stock market(like buying gtb, first bank, etc shares). At least u l earn 50k at d end of d companies financial yr and possibly bonus. Beware of fraudsters( they l tel u dat wit ur 500k u can make 10m). NB. Consult a stockbroker if u want 2 make use of ma advice.( am not liable 2 d effect as a result of ur decisn)
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by Ezemarcel(m): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2012
bimbcy: @ezemarcel dat s a grt step(seeking advice). I l advice u invest in d stock market(like buying gtb, first bank, etc shares). At least u l earn 50k at d end of d companies financial yr and possibly bonus. Beware of fraudsters( they l tel u dat wit ur 500k u can make 10m). NB. Consult a stockbroker if u want 2 make use of ma advice.( am not liable 2 d effect as a result of ur decisn)
broda do u mean 50k for 500k afta one yr?
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by uchae: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by 2sexy(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2012
OP, I wished I could suggest something but the truth is that no matter what I say, you would hardly understand much. No thanks to the fact that most people aren't financially intelligent nor skilled.

Firt of all, get this two 3 books and read them:1. Rich Dad Poor Dad, 2. Rich Dad's Guide to Investment 3. Think and Grow Rich. This will help you develop the kind of mind needed to excel in business,but not absolutely though. Atleast, that should be a starting point.

Do you have a laptop? If you do, I could show you a way to download the books free.
Call me on saturday, 23rd of june . My number is in my signature so that I can advice you.
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by integrityfood: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
My opinion is that you pay meticulous attention to any investment option you eventually choose. Bear in mind that once you make a wrong decision, your money is at stake. In my view, you can diversify ur investment. split the money into 2/3 parts & invest in diff sectors.

Personally I have a fish farm investment and can admit you as a partner. The return you can make here cannot exceed 40% of your investment but the good thing is that you can go to market at least twice a year meaning that you can almost double your investment in a year in a secured business where you are also in charge. You can ask other farm & verify my claims if they are not real. If you are interested please contact me on 08025669642

1 Like

Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by karlxavier(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2012
@2sexy,dis is me karlxavier. Hw far? Pls,i will like u to teach me that website flipping stuff and internet marketing. How can i contact u? At integrtyfoods,can one start a fish farm with 150k and still make good returns?
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by brianromel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
2sexy: OP, I wished I could suggest something but the truth is that no matter what I say, you would hardly understand much. No thanks to the fact that most people aren't financially intelligent nor skilled.

Firt of all, get this two 3 books and read them:1. Rich Dad Poor Dad, 2. Rich Dad's Guide to Investment 3. Think and Grow Rich. This will help you develop the kind of mind needed to excel in business,but not absolutely though. Atleast, that should be a starting point.

Do you have a laptop? If you do, I could show you a way to download the books free.
Call me on saturday, 23rd of june . My number is in my signature so that I can advice you.

The lads got a point, cos if you cant commit to it,u might as well use the money and have a good time(recommend a room in merriden for a week with a driver to take u round the island).

But if your committed to really doing this, then pick something u feel ok with. Be it buying and selling,supplying,service or contracting and stick to it.

If your expecting a quick money spinner,dont cos it depends on ur ability to do it urself.

No matter what ur gonna hear here,it still falls to you to take the first step.

People make it in buying and selling, they make it in other businesses where others dont. will you be able to do the same. evrn with a 500k head start.
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by 2sexy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
karlxavier: @2sexy,dis is me karlxavier. Hw far? Pls,i will like u to teach me that website flipping stuff and internet marketing. How can i contact u? At integrtyfoods,can one start a fish farm with 150k and still make good returns?

Karlxavier, na you dey talk like this?

O boy. Man, sorry to say this but I just got to tell you this truth, you don't need website flipping. What you need now is how business work online and offline because I realize something about you; you always jumb from one venture to another and this is not good for someone who want to succeed.

First of all, I will teach you about how business work online then we shall then talk about the website flipping.
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 25, 2012
Ezemarcel: pls i hv 500,000naira and i need a business to invest it on, that will atleast at the end of my service yr i will make 2milion naira..am abt to serve come july 2nd.

2million naira? Are you kidding me? Just kidding. Don't mind me. I am not asking for a partnership but you could invest in my upcoming project. I am currently creating a site that will give away free website to visitors and people. If you dont understand what this project is, check out blogger.com or . I will be starting out that service in a short while from now, next month precisely. how the profit comes in? Call me to discuss that on 08088883045 or email me on digglinkexchange@gmail.com

uberuuche09: @solomon i also hv 500,000 naira want 2 invest it in business...

Read above if you are interested

bimbcy: @ezemarcel dat s a grt step(seeking advice). I l advice u invest in d stock market(like buying gtb, first bank, etc shares). At least u l earn 50k at d end of d companies financial yr and possibly bonus. Beware of fraudsters( they l tel u dat wit ur 500k u can make 10m). NB. Consult a stockbroker if u want 2 make use of ma advice.( am not liable 2 d effect as a result of ur decisn)

I pray o. When that is gradually dying. When will people learn to own businesses than to buy shares from companies. Do you guys know that the salaries of the owners of these companies doesnt shake when their stock is dwindling or falling? People think... Think

2sexy: OP, I wished I could suggest something but the truth is that no matter what I say, you would hardly understand much. No thanks to the fact that most people aren't financially intelligent nor skilled.

Yeah I started with that and it is part of the reason I am where I am today.. Good one 2sexy
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by MisterFelix1(m): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Ezemarcel: pls i hv 500,000naira and i need a business to invest it on, that will atleast at the end of my service yr i will make 2milion naira..am abt to serve come july 2nd.
plz download and read through the business proposal below...

Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by kennykay(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com/koyaf and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper by Angelstartups(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.

(1) (Reply)

Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / The First Step In Registration Of Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.