Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria (9594 Views)

Nigeria Travel Warning / U.S. Posts New Nigeria Travel Warning: Kidnapping, Robbery, Bombs, Etc / Nigeria Issues Uk "travel Warning"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2012
We are on top of the situation! we are on top of the situation!! we are on top of the situation!!! and yet people are dying... divide this country please and we can do things better.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Slizbeat:
thats just how they play politics, they would never give u the real detail of what is happening so as not to get people scared buh it aint supposed though.
That is why they are in high post.its not everything that is seen or heard they av to disseminate.....jes the important few....
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
That is why they are in high post.its not everything that is seen or heard they av to disseminate.....jes the important few....
its a norm around the world.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by Onyenna(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bullshit. . . .Nigeria is not good yet they are in the Niger Delta creeks stealing nigeria oil. Mschew

grin grin grin and they are also in the north searching for silver and gold grin grin grin
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by tebill(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
na by force ? mak dem stay for der country naa, abi no bi moni dey carry dem com here
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by oladayo042: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
valicious1: OP so u wan tell me say no Yoruba state follow for all dis fracas sad . Go do your research well joor angry
Did you have any education whatsoever?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is also good for all not just US.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by cap28: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
The US govt are gradually turning nigeria into a pariah state by using negative propaganda to scare people away from the country. This will have a very negative effect on nigeria's international standing - the intention of the US is to isolate and cripple nigeria economically in order to give them full control over our collective destinies.
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by y2kaustin(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
mike404: DRONE ATTACK PLEASE grin grin grin
....Relax broh,d drone will surely land on ur house,wen u n ur entire family are complete in the building..So an extinction will take,cos u r useless and of no value to mankind.
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by KayDee4: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: The US govt are gradually turning nigeria into a pariah state by using negative propaganda to scare people away from the country. This will have a very negative effect on nigeria's international standing - the intention of the US is to isolate and cripple nigeria economically in order to give them full control over our collective destinies.

Negative propaganda to scare people away ? ? I don't think so. Are you saying that Nigeria is safe ? If you were a foreigner and with the spate of bombings in the news everyday, will you have Nigeria on your list of vacation destinations or a place you want to have a business investment?
I think you're pushing your conspiracy theories too far.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by SkySpirit(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Blacklisting most northern states.
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by cuteonyii(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
sigba:
Must you quote everything? Wasting useful space.
Ohh nne sorry oh.. hahaha. you know It took me some blinks for me to catch your grove.. But any ways the space is for free my dear...
But i will not waste it for you again I promise.. hahaha
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
cuteonyii: this is not the first time. this warning has been there for many years ago and they update the latest situation from time to time.
why are u so boring, must u highlight d message b4 commenting? Na wao.
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
na today?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by realsammie(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls can someone tell me where is safe in NIGERIA.
NORTH;boko haram.
SOUTH SOUTH; kidnaping.
SOUTH WEST;arm robbery.
SOUTH EAST;rituals,kidnaping arm robbery etc.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by mikron(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2012
wow they said it all. its amazing how the US know our country more than we do. everything they said was true. i am ashamed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by cuteonyii(m): 1:11am On Jun 24, 2012
what is the best answer to fools... cool??
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2012
U.S. government travel to these states, as well as the states of Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Edo, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara Plateau, Gombe, Kano, and Yobe, given the safety and security risk assessments and the limited ability of the U.S
Where is delta state ojoro dey here oo delta should be on the top five due to kidnappin abi na because of the oil well there
pls can someone tell me where is safe in NIGERIA.
NORTH;boko haram.
SOUTH SOUTH; kidnaping.
SOUTH WEST;arm robbery.
SOUTH EAST;rituals,kidnaping arm robbery etc.

MIDDLEBELT bro dats all and SOUTHWEST forget the armed robbery abi e get anywhere in this world where robbery no dey sele
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
BLAH BLAH BLAH AND ANOTHER BLAH...
Re: U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria by Calebeslove4u(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
Make dem go seatdown 4 bush jare...
Nigeria is unsafe yet they keep transfering new expertr8s to our company everyday.mtcheeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? / From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? / Nigerians That Live In Cuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.