Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living (27439 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / India Begins Space Mission To Mars. Do You Think It Is Worth The Effort? / Does Undergraduate Degree Worth The Price Abroad Especially In Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Vicjustice: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOnNwVhtzY
Well, I always have this to say about Ukraine:
Just take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Be aware that Skin-heads beat to kill, they can beat you to death.
* Be aware that passers-by would not come to rescue you from the deadly beating of Skin-heads.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you are on the move because, staying in a particular spot for a long time would allow enough time for the skin-heads to organise for deadly attack.
* Always make sure you're physically fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown (anonymously) at you in the streets from high windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and always ignore it because, the saluter is definitely a member of the deadly Neo Nazi Skin-Head cult.
* Be prepared to get yourself familiar with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting it may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets.
* Bear in mind that you will always need a visa to enter any EU country and getting a tourist visa from the Ukraine is considerably more difficult than getting it from Nigeria.
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* The only appealing thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys that's if you like white girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzoquZRKdXE&feature=g-vrec

Find Love Partners now at Babefishing Dating Community www.babefishing.com
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by timmy1999(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=Vicjustice]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOnNwVhtzY[/quot

Vic no talk again...leave them..anyone that won die quick..u can go to ukraine..cos some pple don't just hear at all..some still asking how can I apply to ukraine embassy..dey hate u..if dey can hate halfcaste who isn't dat black..how about u wey black gan...if u must go ukraine..carry ur pistol in ur pocket..it may safe u..

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by vickydave(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Vicjustice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOnNwVhtzY
i recently gained admission 2 v.n.karazin kharkiv national uni in ukraine bt;the problem nw is my visa... at poster,pls i nid help... i applied 4 a visa interview onlyn since last wik thursday nd i applied in form of a letter...i avnt gotten a reply yt 4rm dm.. wasnt i supposed 2 apply in form of a letter? can i apply again?
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Vicjustice: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
vickydave: i recently gained admission 2 v.n.karazin kharkiv national uni in ukraine bt;the problem nw is my visa... at poster,pls i nid help... i applied 4 a visa interview onlyn since last wik thursday nd i applied in form of a letter...i avnt gotten a reply yt 4rm dm.. wasnt i supposed 2 apply in form of a letter? can i apply again?
Yes, you can reapply since your understanding tells you this thread is to encourage desperate people like you

16 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Rgp92: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2012
Please Africans/Nigerians stop running. We need to start fixing our countries. Non can do it, except from you and me.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Vicjustice: Yes, you can reapply since your understanding tells you this thread is to encourage desperate people like you
vic why u dey bother urself have u forgotten the saying of the wise that says experience is the best teacher,no matter what u say some nigerians will still feel they are immune against this things and that they are smart,i dey laugh ooooooooo
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Vicjustice: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi:
vic why u dey bother urself have u forgotten the saying of the wise that says experience is the best teacher,no matter what u say some nigerians will still feel they are immune against this things and that they are smart,i dey laugh ooooooooo
I get your point, my brother
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
vickydave: i recently gained admission 2 v.n.karazin kharkiv national uni in ukraine bt;the problem nw is my visa... at poster,pls i nid help... i applied 4 a visa interview onlyn since last wik thursday nd i applied in form of a letter...i avnt gotten a reply yt 4rm dm.. wasnt i supposed 2 apply in form of a letter? can i apply again?
you no hear say make you run, inshort make under your leg touch back of your head when you dey run from ukraine. You fit go there sha if your odeshi na almighty ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
shouldnt this post be stickied?
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Vicjustice: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
I thought i should raise this awareness again since some people continue to desire that deadly country that is called Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by penfold(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Vicjustice: I thought i should raise this awareness again since some people continue to desire that deadly country that is called Ukraine
Bros...if someone decides to commit suicide,I beg no put hand join o, so that his blood will not be on ur neck for 'assisting suicide'
grin
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Vicjustice: I thought i should raise this awareness again since some people continue to desire that deadly country that is called Ukraine
vic ,i understand ur pains about this issue ,but like i told u in july NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LISTEN UNTIL THEY ARE BEATEN TORTURED AND BRUTALISED THAT IS WHEN THEY LEARN.if you like bring a youtube clip of ukrainains beheading nigerians at the end someone will still stand up to ask u what are the visa requirements,i just dey laugh oooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
vic ,i understand ur pains about this issue ,but like i told u in july NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LISTEN UNTIL THEY ARE BEATEN TORTURED AND BRUTALISED THAT IS WHEN THEY LEARN.if you like bring a youtube clip of ukrainains beheading nigerians at the end someone will still stand up to ask u what is the visa requirements,i just dey laugh oooooooo
@onatisi & Vic
pls what are the visa requirements for ukrainian student visa gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Vicjustice: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Demaejy:
@onatisi & Vic
pls what are the visa requirements for ukrainian student visa gringringringringrin
One of the visa requirements is (perhaps) a farewell letter to the loved ones who will probably mourn your untimely departure from this world

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Vicjustice:
One of the visa requirements is (perhaps) a farewell letter to the loved ones who will probably mourn your untimely departure from this world
A ki gbo buburu lenu abore...why curse?:/
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by collinsfbi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Demaejy:
A ki gbo buburu lenu abore...why curse?:/
who is abore? lol

gbamm over n out
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by DANGOTEONE: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Vicjustice:
* The only appealing thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys that's if you like white girls
Please, my good friend, are you implying that their women do not believe in racism? Much obliged in anticipation of your usual prompt response. One humanity!
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by dustydee: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
I was about to post that some people will still want to go there only to find someone asking for details on how to get a visa. Let us not rest on our oars about this issue. We should keep enlightening people about the dangers. Guardian newspapers should be made to carry a warning on all adverts by agents looking to help people gain admission in Ukraine. If someone then decides to go, we can freely say "good riddance to bad rubbish" because we know that person doesn't deserve to live with us and has chosen not to even though we begged them to stay with us..

1 Like

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by adoniza(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Men! That's really terrible
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by a1solution: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
onatisi:
vic ,i understand ur pains about this issue ,but like i told u in july NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LISTEN UNTIL THEY ARE BEATEN TORTURED AND BRUTALISED THAT IS WHEN THEY LEARN.if you like bring a youtube clip of ukrainains beheading nigerians at the end someone will still stand up to ask u what is the visa requirements,i just dey laugh oooooooo
you are correct.
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Gorrbachev: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
East european countries are very deadly and they are now swindling Nigerians. My cousin got admission into a university in Georgia and after paying a non refundable school fees, he was not allowed to enter the country twice without any reason. The university representative that was in the airport to pick him up was present the both times he was deported at the point of entry. They did not give any reason and his family can;t get back his school fees.
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by stephenponti(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Am just reading a book by SUNDAY ADELAJA, who claims to have a church membership upto 3000 Mostly Ukranians. I wonder how he suvived in such dengerous Nazi zone. I have read some terrible news about that dam country before. I can't live in such country even if am offered free scholarship.
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Devonian(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT NIGERIANS ARE LOOKING FOR IN EASTERN EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES. IF YOU CAN'T STUDY IN NORTH AMERICA, WESTERN AND THE NORDIC REGIONS OF EUROPE, GO TO SOUTH AFRICA OR STAY AT HOME IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Devonian(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
stephenponti: Am just reading a book by SUNDAY ADELAJA, who claims to have a church membership upto 3000 Mostly Ukranians. I wonder how he suvived in such dengerous Nazi zone. I have read some terrible news about that dam country before. I can't live in such country even if am offered free scholarship.

[size=18pt]GOOGLE HIS NAME AND YOU'LL REALISE HE'S SERIOUSLY BEING HOUNDED BY THOSE IDI0TIC BIGOTS.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why on earth would anyone want to travel to Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, etc?
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by browncool(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
DO not I repeat DO not go to Ukraine and from all advice you have gotten on this site, I am sure a word is already more than enough even for those that are not wise
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by stagger: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
stephenponti: Am just reading a book by SUNDAY ADELAJA, who claims to have a church membership upto 3000 Mostly Ukranians. I wonder how he suvived in such dengerous Nazi zone. I have read some terrible news about that dam country before. I can't live in such country even if am offered free scholarship.

Sunday Adelaja first went to the USSR in 1985. He has lived there for 26 years and he speaks the language fluently. He is grounded in the environment and even at that, he had lots of problems with the communist guys.
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by ceejay80s(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dat cash 4 travel to ukraine don do me to open shop for maiduguri, i prefer to die for boko haram hand than ukrainians

1 Like

Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by seedord247(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have always say it..... I cant go to any country that does not speak english even thou they are darker than me. sad
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by 360command: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
@ OP, after all you have written , why dont you write articles to various newspaper prints so that they know that there are so much negativity about Ukraine instead of the usual we see;' live, work and study in Ukraine' . This would be very good if someone can keep writing about the negativity of what life is in Ukraine. afterall, we are helping the Ukraine economy only for we to receive a stick of BANANA- This is terrible.

Imagine this, I pay 3000usd to a Ukrainian school only for me to receive bunch of bananas and been called funny names? This is a disgrace to we Nigerians, africans. I cant imagine if my mom or dad should notice another Nigerian call me names in Nigeria. I mean, based on the kind of status i have in Nigeria, i know my parent will not allow such person go freely.. why do we allow a foreigner to bullsh*t us when we know we have what it takes to stop such futez(nonsense)!
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
so babe u no hear? All dis wey de poster write no de enter ur ear atall BTW I wish u gudluck but no open a thread on nl when u finally enter there lamenting how u are being maltreated in dat country . A word is enough 4 de wise, be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads / Release All Nigerian Detainees Or Face Disband, British Party Warns UK Govt / Lagos Airport "Cracked Pillar": Bi-Courtney Reacts, Calls It An Expansion Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.