Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru (26614 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
RUBBISH! In Nigeria, every political office is an oppurtunity to steal billions and wait for the day u'll be sacked!! This sacking won't reduce the price of garri. *not interested**
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by waja(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
NSA sacked and replaced wirh another Hausa. Rubbish.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
TechRev:

I no fit shout but only luk ....
But one of the laws is keep ur friends clos and ur enemies closer. anyways we want the carbage to end, if the Dasuki can do it, no probs.
goodluck definately reads 48 laws of power;but even the author of that book admits that the laws,even when practiced ,sometimes backfires.personally,if I were in gej shoes,I will still leave azazi as NSA,but if I have to replace him,I will replace him with another brother of mine.
How many former northern presidents/head of state had a southern NSA?answer- none.
How many former presidents/head of state from the north had a southern IG of police?answer- none that I can remember.security is a very serious issue,check out obj security appointments,his IG of police all from SW,obj understood the import of these appointments,I hope gej does.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mutee: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
IYA NGBALI: no,they are under ministry of agriculture and natural resources
Lmao! Una no go kill me wit laff.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by dont8(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
emmasege: and who now replaced haliru muhammed?
To be replaced by Emmanuel Segun!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Turbocharged: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: What of
allison?
Farouk lawan?
Oil cabals?
Subsidy beneficiaries?
Boko sponsors?
Okonjo?
The list goes forever and ends with GEJ!
You didn't add ur name, Y?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
IYA NGBALI: no,they are under ministry of agriculture and natural resources

STFU..
You can as well ignore..
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by tpapi: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
Right fm wen nsa goofed,i knew his days were numbered
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mandelaguy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
Finally am back after been blocked. Thank you guys, thank you moderators, this has shown that there is still freedom of speech( hahahahahahahah). Back to business, Jonathan has just shown that he has spine, that he is not as fearful as haters are making hm out to be, that he has the desire to move this nation forward. We ae all Nigerians,and the well meaning members of this country will always want us to move forward.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Beaf: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
Bontee: I don't really think azazi said boko haram is pdp and people are just misinterpreting what he said.

You are right, bro. He never said so.
What he said is that it was spurred on by PDP's power rotation quarall and spiralled to engulf the entire Northern political class.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Rhino5dm: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
They have kicked the last man standing out. Azazi was brave even in the face of the cabals. IBB is now in full control of aso rock villa. NSA is not something to dangle at potential boko haramites, only GEJ does that. I pity GEJ.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mandelaguy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
I don't wan2 be drawn into e politics of whether Azazi should have gone or not,my own is let sanity return to the country. Anyways, the president said they are on top of the situation, I believe so!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ABsI1: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
emmasege: and who now replaced haliru muhammed?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Tropilo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
naijaking1:

Scarry!
I know GEJ calls IBB daddy, but to recycle his ADC as NSA? I fear-o!

How una take dey know dis thngs? Una go just siddom for beer parlour know wetin una president dey do. Nawa o...!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by mbhs139(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

You are right, bro. He never said so.
What he said is that it was spurred on by PDP's power rotation quarall and spiralled to engulf the entire Northern political class.

But I think he was right in that assertion. And may have probably been sacked because of that statement. But, if a retired former chief of defence staff, a four star general, can not handle national security issue, is it a long time retired colonel that will do it? Well, it is not by rank though, ...I'm just wondering.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by dont8(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ganys: Mtcweee, Azazi bleeped up big time, he supposed to have resign before this time....Why should he wait for GEJ to score political point on his remover. Well, Nigeria! Say the truth, and you get flushed like poo
Well said brother, we dont have the culture of resignation in Nigeria, it's alien to
us in this part of them world.
But who's replacing GEJ?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ABsI1: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
You!!!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Colonel Sambo Dasuki is a former exiled coup plotter

Information on the current whereabouts of Lt. Colonel Sambo Dasuki; on his whereabouts in March 1995 and on whether there is evidence that he was ever arrested in connection with the Mach 1995 coup d'état attempt.

http://www.ecoi.net/local_link/188875/306915_de.html

Mr. Sambo Dasuki, a retired armoured colonel and one-time ADC of General Ibrahim Babagida. Mr. Dasuki, a Sokoto prince, was retired from the army by the Abacha regime in a paranoid move to drain the military of what was then perceived as the Babangida influence.

http://www.latestnaija.com/news/breaking-newsgeneral-azazi-sacked-col-sambo-now-new-nsa/

^^^Replaced him with the devil's (IBB) boy smh...

It's all a chess game...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by kbdrim(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
Even though I do not think GEJ is capable of leading Nigeria, It is an exactly move Col Sambo Dasuki is Baddass. This is certainly an IBB appointment because the guy is really close to IBB. Means IBB might have decided to help GEJ end the biko haram saga. That is if we can trust IBB to keep his words. Being a direct decendent of Othman Danfodio and an excelent military intelligience guy he will have a lot of respect from the military circle. Col Dasuki was part of the Obasanjo/Yaradua/Gwadabe Phantom coup during the Abacha days. He left the country before he was arrested. This is the best move by GEJ. welldone

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by EzeUche(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
GEJ needs to surround himself with Igbos and Niger Deltan minorities.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ubandire(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Abagworo:

The picture is getting clearer. Seems the PDP faction of Boko Haram is about to cease fire.

Went shopping today to my surprise talk is still cheap.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by alhussanglegma: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Transforming Nig. @ the Expenses of the comon man. Your sojourn is Abyss. UR rightful abode.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by acidtalk: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: samholly, MeGaStReEt, johnugwu, alhussangle@gma, OLUWASEUN(OJS)(m), omenziate, nikdam, lamide ojo, cescfab(m), keemness, maxygirl(f), Emeanua, tunapawizzy, deprince0, TechRev, depiero(m), bamosagie(m), ttts, Tisa, nerodenero(m), elomi, Kay_man, fnk, kmcutez(f), Ezira, auspey, aabdull28, mrdan(m), Coolturbo(m), mufc009(m), sput, thomasjohn, Dreamsnest(m), g-nike, Josh121, Aksalaam, Handsomeemmy(m), bappahman, freecitizn, mutiply(m), Donetyno, J_Bimbochi, phem1e, yemmight(m), Adedayo516(m), la furia(m), ashson, watog4(m), Stanley700(m), pingu2k5(m), worthytalk, Natiloni, babuji(f), heavylaro, dapofaith, occam(m), BUKINABABY, Ozonna(m), Urine, Emmiee 28, Soyedele1(m), sylolo, OXYZ(m), beebee2000(m), amaham, 3kay945(m), nennygal(f), klv, Onim's(f), Adagba1, sakaba(m), trigar12(m), pappy4real(m), shakers(m), Superuser, 2sd(m), squino(m), zeenad(f), Beaf, crackhouse, dougivilla(m), ibide(m), chima12, Zutchy, chidexy(m), shongotola dave, codestar, Frankiss44(m), ojubi(m), moderatorr, Ddaji(m), xwolverine, Kusfa(m), clemzy012 (m), Imanuelle, coolsegun(m), bbpreye(m), LaconicINC(m), zerocool(m), miky_mouse(m), santanovva(m), mirob(f), Wereh kpe, rman, waja, casket(m), jonabee(m), JESUS SON, iluvnet(m), deshclones(m), kelvs4u, ekoboy, Mutee(m), folaosemen, ismhab(m), lokasonsati, KokoBeware, Supermajor, chukwudi44, tonadoes, studman, bulkwide, trublu(m), Rhino.5dm, Heck, ubandire(m), idupaul, Bisichi(m), adebisiadetunj, Scopic01(m), acidtalk, nnaawiz, scopusng(m), naijaking1, ping pong, deeplo(m), saddlepoint, ugo41babe, malfz(m), Onainor Samuel (m), vykte(m), Shankboye(m), needss, sarutobie(m), Love27, tpapi, Ogbiaboy, Tadup, Turbocharged, Gbosa!!, sleek29(m), BabaOnileK, abuchilag, Super1759(m), omenka Jnr(m), wills(m), Ify72(f), tosomaju, Chubhie(m), 2buff(m), bakila, carlos86, oluMyderz(m), IYA NGBALI, lady gogo, hazvat (m) and 221 guest(s)

Its so sad that with our over N170million population with over 30% of that number passing through the four walls of at least primary education, we can hadly boast of intelligent and high profile thinking individuals in this country.

A "NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER"was fired for the inactive portfolio of the Chief of Deffence staff, Chief of Army Staff, Head Of SSS and the IG of the Nigeria Police Force and hear we are talking rubbish.

That man in question's job is to ADVISE the presidency about security threats, checks and ways to avert from security disaster and in no way to ORDER officers or distribution armunations to warying officers to go and fight or curtail the menace of Boko Haram or any other threatening factor.

Andrew Azazi knew the people behind Boko Haram and advised the President on ways to flush out the 'elite sponsors' of Boko Haram who double as PDP financiers. When Jonathan wasn't ready to act on Azazi's advise (report), the man Azazi took the bold step and made his stance known to the public.

Jonathan felt really embarrased and it was reported that PDP chieftains put so much pressure on jonathan to FIRE Azazi but due to the wrong timing (as the populace will know it was because the man Azazi came out to speak the truth). Jonathan waited for the next best opportunity to strike.

AzaZi if want to be justified to be fired because of this current uprising in the North, then it is only reasonable to Fire other key service chiefs as well.

The Minister of Defence being fired alongside Azazi is only a plot to not make it glaring that Jonathan and PDP are witch hunting the man AZAZI.

A million sacks will not change the Boko Haram situation. Unless Azazi's advise to Jonathan is implimented which is "distance yourself from the PDP chieftains who are open enemies to your government".

Jonathan knows the truth but is only shying from it to win cheap sympathy and support from the Elites behind this whole Boko Haram madness"

Nigerians it doesn't take rocket science to start thinking straight and stop letting these wicked politicians keep playing on your intelligence.

f
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Emmy0203: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Al we want is a gud CHANGE
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Rhino5dm: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
You want him to be kidnapped? Only a fool would surround himself with potential kidnappers. I'd rather go for deep blue sea than the devil.

EzeUche: GEJ needs to surround himself with Igbos and Niger Deltan minorities.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by blackknight1: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
ZUBY77: Yea, that is the only thng he knows how to do. Say the truth and you are out. We are just running in circles here and GEJ has no idea where we are going. Btw is he still in the amazon
he came in2 d country by 3 pm
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by needss: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
Removing as never bring any positive change to nigerians.GEJ shd disenaged himself frm d so call cabal,so dat he can decide himself.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
This better not be part of 2015 politics.we dont want any disaster to happen to goodluck even though he has been largely a disappointment.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ubandire(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex: Colonel Sambo Dasuki is a former exiled coup plotter

^^^Replaced him with the devil's (IBB) boy smh...

It's all a chess game...

A revolutionist,true lover of his people toppled an evil
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mallamabdul: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
If he sacks, them go talk. If he no sack, they go still talk. Which kind people be this? I tire for una. But God pass una finally
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by TBD(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
I know tha GEJ will do anything possible to protect the interest of PDP = BOKO HARAM. Azazi u will have resign ur appointment early becouse they c u as threat.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Stop insulting the President, get a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC / Senator Ndume Blames Presidency For Saraki, Dogara’s Defections / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.