Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys (2671 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. / Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by nobledanie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2006
I noticed 4 weeks back a neighbour whom we just say hie to selves saw me at night talking to some friend and she came to hold me by my neck and latter pulled me out to have a chat with me, later she started telling me about her relationship that she has broken up with her bobo. Habeg sef me watin be my own for this one
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by Zahymaka(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2006
She might like you -- or she definitely likes you -- and wants you to ask her out. She's giving you signals. If you like her go for it. Good luck grin grin.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by hotangel2(f): 4:51am On Apr 04, 2006
Some ladies force themselves on guys, cos some guys are just too dumb to understand simple signals that the lady is sending. But seriously, most ladies don't do that anymore. You probably are mis-understand her signs.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by nobledanie(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2006
hot-angel

Its a serious signal that she's giving. Morning she'll call my phone to ask how my day is gonna be. Also sometimes when she sees me she wants to hug me and her b---bs is offensive it can put a man on fire
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by Grizzly(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2006
well u dint say all that before, angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by Zahymaka(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2006
I know a lot of guys who'd love to be in your shoes. They wouldn't waste time wink.

Praying: Please may aqua come across this thread.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by Rhodalyn(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by nike4luv(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2006
exactly, wait hw she knw ur no inn de first place! if ur really not interested, hw come u pick her calls undecided publicity?

when ur nt interested, why comment on her milshake jugs huh!, gawd! guys will neva learn
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by reniks(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2006
Very few girls do that!!Those who do it probably do it cos for one reason or another they really likd the guy.Anyway this particular girl likes you.Its up to you to either give her the red signal to stop cos you aint interested or the green signal to go ahead cos you are game.So the next time she brings her "offensive fire inducing b**bs",you either make yourself unapproachable and quench the fire or you LET IT BURN.Its all up to you!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by nobledanie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2006
Nike,

u don't understand this person is someone that is in the neighbourhood. we relate hello until she had a chat with me and after chatting she requested for my numbers but i can't deny her that and I don't think is right not to pick her calls. u are a lady what's your own opinion
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by nike4luv(f): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2006
well, people are different!i really wouldnt ask for ur number undecided

but guess she lykes u but whats de deal with the lady, she doesnt have to force herself, u should be begging for her!,

why were u oggling her titties grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by nobledanie(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2006
Nike, o serious o
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2006
i dont understand why some ladies do things that are very embarrassing and a disgrace to womanhood .it so annoying to see ladies do such things. angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by raphy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
hi y'all!
i see d question, soo u guys think that girls force there self on men?
not true am a guy am single i meet girls any time i want to, some girls
r just sexy u know tongue so any time u c a girl u have nevr met trying to cht
u up giv her a go ahead cuz she was made 4 a man noble man take my
words . i live with one girl in my compoud any time she c me she smiles
then me 2 i smile bck wink , she is always lonely i cht her up d first day since
then we r friend i v nver date her yet is it good or bad grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by kennyluv(m): 5:02am On Apr 11, 2006
from my own poin of view,she likes you,or she enjoys your kind of trips.and wana get down with you, lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by lilnaomi(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] Is it only gurls that force themselves on guys?? it goes both ways u know.

anyways, u r probably d one at fault@ nobleman. even thoe u avnt told her u r interested in her, u also avnt told her u aint interested. she probably thinks u r shy so if u want her 2 stop, open ur mouth n tell her instead of expectin her 2 get d gist. som gurls need 2 be told, u know??
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by eveseh(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2006
any lady that will do that than,no man wants you
becos if u know u are beautiful and 1000000000000000 of men wants u
why cant u go out there to them,and leave the one that dont want u
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by adconline(m): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2007
everything a woman does to get a man is ok, but if a man does the same thing, it becomes harassment. I think she's a stalker. I don't believe in the notion that a man is dumb when he tactfully ignores advances from a woman. Sometimes I do that may be she has alot of issues to offload on me.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by mekoyo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
Some ladies force themselves on guys, because some guys are just too dumb to understand simple signals that the lady is sending. But seriously, most ladies don't do that anymore. You probably are mis-understand her signs.

Understand what signs? A girl pulls a guy out and start telling him about her other relationship and you say the guy doesn't understand? he ask am to tell am? Which kind thing be dat.

Hey guy, the girl is interested i you but is waiting for you to respond.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by tunslove94(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
I think you should just get her lap separated and penetrate, Na wetin she want be that
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2011
See generalizing. . .
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by seedord247(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2011
Guy yu hear 2face song nowww

Enter the place to see the rain drops implication after that you will now have to take it back.

Be Warned

Aids is knocking at the door
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
kennyluv:

from my own poin of view,she likes you,or she enjoys your kind of trips.and wana get down with you, lol
tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? / Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women / The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.