Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Staying Focused On Your Future - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staying Focused On Your Future (1049 Views)

What Inspires You To Stay Focused? / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? / What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staying Focused On Your Future by Bigjagga(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
The common mistake many make in pursuit of reaching their dreams is not fully realizing; what all is involved with the planning process. Also, those that do attempt to pursue their dreams or a particular goal will at times take a look at the details of the big picture and will be intimidated with what all is involved and quit before they even get started. Therefore, one must always keep in mind that transformational processes will be an evolving course and barriers will be present in most cases, while one is seeking that special opportunity in reaching your dreams.

One must understand that nothing ever comes easy and when it does or if promised by someone that it is nothing and anyone can do it, be cautious nothing good comes easy and nothing is ever for free. Always, be careful of anyone who wants to give you anything for free, in my view one has to earn good results. There will be those to tell you, you can make a ton of money doing this or doing that, and that it is easy, not true. I have never ever met a successful person that didn't put in the time, hard work and tirelessly stuck with it until their vision was reached.

The aspect of personally developing yourself toward your goal of becoming successful will require a high level of discipline; it will require staying focus and staying true to your commitment level of reaching that vision. It is rare to find a career that will not impact people in some way; consequently, if you stop and think about your vision, if you think about your aspired goal in life; you will probably notice that your chosen career path indeed is one that will affect others. If that is the case, then most of us who have that vision of a successful aspiration to ameliorate conditions in our world; start with oneself, and so it will necessitate a comprehensive developmental approach to ensuring that you are the ultimate professional in your chosen career.

Think about how easy it is for a person to tell another sure, I'll help you on your law suit you can count on me. Well it's just not that easy; unless there is absolutely no doubt that what you are about to testify about is as clear as crystal. You see most good Attorneys are pretty well prepared and during cross examination they could really turn your witnessing testimonial efforts into a complete embarrassment. The primary reason is Attorneys are experts at getting information that mold a case for their clients and if there are any glitches to your testimonial they will point out that your ambiguous presentation is weak. My point with the elaboration is the preparation of the Attorney; the training and the confidence that most display because of their knowledge base of the law usually leaving a layman of the law open for contradictions stumbling around; by one who is quite prepared.

Staying focused on the future also involves investing in yourself, it has to do with the time and effort you put in to gain knowledge in a field that adds value to your life example includes studying in school, reading and pratising the contents of good motivational books, learning a particular skill or discipline, learning to use softwares to harness and manipulate resources like graphics, information and collective ideas. If you invest so much in yourself, people will pay alot for your value, so don't be idle for a minute, any second lost can never be regained, start making plans and endeavor to learn from successful people because 'a wise man learns from his own mistakes and a wiser man learns from other people's mistake', be conscious of the need to be in control of ur finance, don't give up.

visit my blog] to find out [url] meetemmanuel..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Staying Focused On Your Future by Inemobot(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Bigjagga:
The common mistake many make in pursuit of reaching their dreams is not fully realizing; what all is involved with the planning process. Also, those that do attempt to pursue their dreams or a particular goal will at times take a look at the details of the big picture and will be intimidated with what all is involved and quit before they even get started. Therefore, one must always keep in mind that transformational processes will be an evolving course and barriers will be present in most cases, while one is seeking that special opportunity in reaching your dreams.

One must understand that nothing ever comes easy and when it does or if promised by someone that it is nothing and anyone can do it, be cautious nothing good comes easy and nothing is ever for free. Always, be careful of anyone who wants to give you anything for free, in my view one has to earn good results. There will be those to tell you, you can make a ton of money doing this or doing that, and that it is easy, not true. I have never ever met a successful person that didn't put in the time, hard work and tirelessly stuck with it until their vision was reached.

The aspect of personally developing yourself toward your goal of becoming successful will require a high level of discipline; it will require staying focus and staying true to your commitment level of reaching that vision. It is rare to find a career that will not impact people in some way; consequently, if you stop and think about your vision, if you think about your aspired goal in life; you will probably notice that your chosen career path indeed is one that will affect others. If that is the case, then most of us who have that vision of a successful aspiration to ameliorate conditions in our world; start with oneself, and so it will necessitate a comprehensive developmental approach to ensuring that you are the ultimate professional in your chosen career.

Think about how easy it is for a person to tell another sure, I'll help you on your law suit you can count on me. Well it's just not that easy; unless there is absolutely no doubt that what you are about to testify about is as clear as crystal. You see most good Attorneys are pretty well prepared and during cross examination they could really turn your witnessing testimonial efforts into a complete embarrassment. The primary reason is Attorneys are experts at getting information that mold a case for their clients and if there are any glitches to your testimonial they will point out that your ambiguous presentation is weak. My point with the elaboration is the preparation of the Attorney; the training and the confidence that most display because of their knowledge base of the law usually leaving a layman of the law open for contradictions stumbling around; by one who is quite prepared.

Staying focused on the future also involves investing in yourself, it has to do with the time and effort you put in to gain knowledge in a field that adds value to your life example includes studying in school, reading and pratising the contents of good motivational books, learning a particular skill or discipline, learning to use softwares to harness and manipulate resources like graphics, information and collective ideas. If you invest so much in yourself, people will pay alot for your value, so don't be idle for a minute, any second lost can never be regained, start making plans and endeavor to learn from successful people because 'a wise man learns from his own mistakes and a wiser man learns from other people's mistake', be conscious of the need to be in control of ur finance, don't give up.

visit my blog] to find out [url] meetemmanuel..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

2015 international Education Fair / U Need A Loan Without Collateral?read Dis!!! / Top 25 Companies With The World's Most Difficult Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.