Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What's Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Advice! (902 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / What's Your advice To This Guy? / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Advice! by zignor(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
Guys,
This is a mail received from one Dude cheesy grin grin grin
Read below and offer your candid advice grin
Happpy reading grin

Please, kindly respond to my plight in time lest I make the greatest mistake of my life. Currently, I am in a relationship with this girl, who unfortunately failed in the past to comply with my order simply because she felt I would be unable to meet her demands.

This action though, has nothing to do with her feelings for me. I can tell she loves me and I find it very easy talking to her.

However, her fears about my inability to care for her changed when I got employed. I really love this lady despite everything.

In spite of having two other girls in my life, I cannot do without her. As a matter of fact, my life will never be complete without her.

I fear I may be digging my grave going after this lady. Please, advise me. I really love her, I want her for a wife. I cannot do without her. Please, help me.

Confused Man.
Re: What's Your Advice! by rockiedink(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
ok. but what exactly is he tryna say? can anyone out ther emake sense of the whole shizzles? undecided
Re: What's Your Advice! by zignor(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
The dude has already two girlfriend and need the third one grin
Now, he is confused. grin
He doesn't want to loose any of them grin

This is greedy in the highest order grin

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

If U Are 2 Choose / Don't Know How To Say / Is She Lying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.