Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture (16091 Views)

The Isoko People Of Delta State : Facts & Factlets / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Brief History Of NDOKWA (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
pazienza:

U can't even spell ukwuani well,you have little knowledge about ukwuani,yet you did a mini-thesis? SMH.
This is what happens when fucktards gain access to the internet...

Why not dig up information for the op and quit being a incomparably premium, first class, pain-in-the-neck dickhead? It doesn't profit anything being a jerk, so stop auditioning for the role of Local Assshole and get to the researching! Sheesh.

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by drnoel: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:

Why not dig up information for the op and quit being a incomparably premium, first class, pain-in-the-neck dickhead? It doesn't profit anything being a jerk, so stop auditioning for the role of Local Assshole and get to the researching! Sheesh.
Madam u sef no dey help matter. Am here trying to difuse the volatile situation, u on the other hand is acting like a catalyst to worsen it. Pls ignore insults and face the digging up u were doing for the topic
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Ishilove: 4:29am On Apr 20, 2013
drnoel:
Madam u sef no dey help matter. Am here trying to difuse the volatile situation, u on the other hand os acting loke a catalyst to worsen it. Pls ignore insults and face the digging up u were doing for the topic
Hokay, I'm sorry
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by prologue: 5:16am On Apr 20, 2013
Am from ndokwa west, kwale. Most time, am asked why I bear my ibo sounding unisex name, I simply say delta ibo, but deep down, I don't feel ibo. I feel bendel..., edo-delta more like than d other part of the bridge. Most men I know have bloated ego n readiness to smoke anything. The women are hardworking and very loyal when it comes to marriage, most of d men I know are lazy. They don't eat snail, alligator. They, I used,cos I eat snail, but find alligators irrigating.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Ishilove: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2013
prologue: Am from ndokwa west, kwale. Most time, am asked why I bear my ibo sounding unisex name, I simply say delta ibo, but deep down, I don't feel ibo. I feel bendel..., edo-delta more like than d other part of the bridge. Most men I know have bloated ego n readiness to smoke anything. The women are hardworking and very loyal when it comes to marriage, most of d men I know are lazy. They don't eat snail, alligator. They, I used,cos I eat snail, but find alligators irrigating.
If you're truly kwale, you will know that snail is strictly forbidden. You jus dey freestyle dey chop your own dey go

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by prologue: 5:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
If you're truly kwale, you will know that snail is strictly forbidding. You jus dey freestyle dey chop your own dey go
You are very correct. I wonder why any otutu never appear then reason me say I dey chop am. Am a Christian.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
I have some question? 1...if ukwuani ancestors was a slave who got free from his master as you claim by an igba man, please where was ukwuani before he was capture and to whom was he sold to and finally when was he free from slave! 2... if ukwuani was a slave and history proof that ukwuani was a great kingdom before the white men came, can you then explain more about the expansion of igbo land from origin?,,3.... expatiate your dispute to how igbo came in conjunction with Benin kingdom. Thanks!
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Prologue! Well, which part of kwale have you visited? Search utagba..ogbe , aboh or obiarukwu, none of their men are lazy, most youth are graduate and in lagos or nigeria big city they have graduate job.we have pretty woman who are mostly pretty, hardworking and respectful. In 17 centuries igbos cant read or write and that is weakening their political stand in Nigeria with combination of greediness. This stupidity makes umu..igbo sees themselves as always superior . Before you guys open your pump month and called kwale old slave, defined your name as igbo and you will tell me what igbo is inside Nigeria. Both those who come to net and claim I am from ukwuani but actually they are not! Close the book and go and sleep. Igbo ID has been stain all over the world. I am from kwuani river niger is a boundary between igbo and non..igbo. igbo is free to be a country without ukwuani oil land. Ahahah
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Prologue! Well, which part of kwale have you visited? Search utagba..ogbe , aboh or obiarukwu, none of their men are lazy, most youth are graduate and in lagos or nigeria big city they have graduate job.we have pretty woman who are mostly pretty, hardworking and respectful. In 17 centuries igbos cant read or write and that is weakening their political stand in Nigeria with combination of greediness. This stupidity makes umu..igbo sees themselves as always superior . Before you guys open your pump month and called kwale old slave, defined your name as igbo and you will tell me what igbo is inside Nigeria. Both those who come to net and claim I am from ukwuani but actually they are not! Close the book and go and sleep. Igbo ID has been stain all over the world. I am from ukwuani river niger is a boundary between igbo and non..igbo. igbo is free to be a country without ukwuani oil land. Ukwuani is as old as igbo, search more Mr. Internet. Ahahah
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
utagba-ogbe:
Prologue! Well, which part of kwale have you visited? Search utagba..ogbe , aboh or obiarukwu, none of their men are lazy, most youth are graduate and in lagos or nigeria big city they have graduate job.we have pretty woman who are mostly pretty, hardworking and respectful. In 17 centuries igbos cant read or write and that is weakening their political stand in Nigeria with combination of greediness. This stupidity makes umu..igbo sees themselves as always superior . Before you guys open your pump month and called kwale old slave, defined your name as igbo and you will tell me what igbo is inside Nigeria. Both those who come to net and claim I am from ukwuani but actually they are not! Close the book and go and sleep. Igbo ID has been stain all over the world. I am from ukwuani river niger is a boundary between igbo and non..igbo. igbo is free to be a country without ukwuani oil land. Ukwuani is as old as igbo, search more Mr. Internet. Ahahah
Yelso. Representing grin cool

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Igbo land began as Nri kingdom which was founded by Eri at the year 1400-1600 which is believe to be the anambra state of today. Ukwuani is from old Benin kingdom who was founded in the year1300 at the Utagba..uno and followed by onichia Ukwani, from that point Abor continue his journey from Afor toward river niger, and utagba continue toward isoko which he name utagb..ogbe meaning center of new city and emu, in the other hand ogume, amai and obiaruku was also developed through utagba ..uno and utagba...Ogbe. ABOR of of kwale dominated river niger and discovered igbor brothers and both became more closer because of economics ambission, and due to high population of igbo land , their market days were used and in the process of time Ukwuani language who was originally Benin language get mixed with igbo language and that us why Ukwuani unigue language from igbo even if they sound alike. Hence, Ukwuani was before Igbo was known. kwale name was given by Utagba..Ogbe who was the leader of Ekumuku war, so Utagba...Ogbe was compared my colonial master to be like mau mau war in kenyia at southern mubasa kenyia against the white during 1868...1898. It was proved that kwale was beautiful and most organized city in that region of niger, through that observation of niger area ,Nigeria name was given. Ukwuani or Kwale is not a part of igbo land, we are just business associate from the first day we met.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2013
Sources: Nigeria history, indigenous Yoruba and Igala of Delta North (Aniomaland), origin of Abor and kwale as Ukwuani kingdom. Or Nde...oshimili, rivering kwale e.g. called Abor, opkai, iselegu,ndoni and ase. We also have kwale , utagba..ogbe, Utagba..Uno, Emu, Ogume, Askaka, Amai, Umu..kwata, Obiaruku, Etuai, onishia..ukwani . When Delta state was founded kwale became 3 LGA.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 1:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Sources: Nigeria history, indigenous Yoruba and Igala of Delta North (Aniomaland), origin of Abor and kwale as Ukwuani kingdom. Or Nde...oshimili, rivering kwale e.g. called Abor, opkai, iselegu,ndoni and ase. We also have kwale , utagba..ogbe, Utagba..Uno, Emu, Ogume, Askaka, Amai, Umu..kwata, Obiaruku, Etuai, onishia..ukwani . When Delta state was founded kwale became 3 LGA. Kwale is an accreditation of Excellency by white man and ukwuani is originally from old Benin empire . Kwale discovered igbo brothers as the first friend and due to that reason , the part of kwale at river side e.g opkai, Aboh speaks 70% igbo but on the land side e.g Utagba..Ogbe , Emu , Ugume etc.speaks 50% igbo. The reason of this language adjustment is 1...for them not to be address as Benin people, and considerably to gain economic advantage with igbo trade, so we ukwuani count orhie,afor,nkwor eke. This doesn't conjure the note that ukwuani is an igbo dialect but a language which consist of Benin and igbo. Bedel commands ukwuani diety as state and it an insult to say igbo delta. Igbo has no part in delta state, igbo inter married with asaba, ibusa and that does not mean that igbo has a part in delta state, onisha is boundary as river niger played his role.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by utagbaogbe: 2:20am On Dec 02, 2013
The term igbo means slave who claim to be god sent called Eri. Within a short died and Nri took over from him and founded Nri kingdom at 1400-1600. (Nigeria history) this now known as anambra state today and all igbo entity which end beside Niger river. Talking about Ukwuani as an Ndokwa man, Ukwuani was founded at 1300 from old Benin empire . He first settled at Utagba -Uno and after their much population extended to Onitsha ukwuani and during the planting of their central city called utagba ogbe, aboh,opkai,ndoni took his journey from afor toward river niger and Aboh became center of Nde-oshimili kwuani and Utagba-Ogbe remain the central and capital city of Ukwuani kingdom, this issue of Aboh by cut was due to adopt obi from Oba of Benin which not Ukwuani treaty! So from utagba- and Utagba- Uno other people migrated such ogume, emu, amai and obiaruku and obiaruku became their capital while Utagba-Ogbe remains the center of Ukwuani. In 1500' Aboh discovered some igbos at the south through fishing and the whole Ukwuani at river side became more or less like igbo due to niger trade. In 1868-1898' 30 years of Ekumeku war between ukwuani, ibusa and asaba against the white men, I was noted by the white men that Ukwuani people was the strongest fighter in Nigeria even that of sokoto so the gave ukwuani the accredited tittle of kwale, evaluating them like kwale in southern Mombasa , kenyia who strongly fought against them.Ukwuani is older than igbo and due to their long term fight with white men reduced their population today. Ukwuani language is a mixture of Benin language and igbo language. They did that to maintained their economic trend with igbos, so we count orhie, a for,nquor, eke. And this doesn't mean that Ukwuani is igbo dialect of Benin dialect
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2013
utagba-ogbe:
The term igbo means slave who claim to be god sent called Eri. Within a short died and Nri took over from him and founded Nri kingdom at 1400-1600. (Nigeria history) this now known as anambra state today and all igbo entity which end beside Niger river. Talking about Ukwuani as an Ndokwa man, Ukwuani was founded at 1300 from old Benin empire . He first settled at Utagba -Uno and after their much population extended to Onitsha ukwuani and during the planting of their central city called utagba ogbe, aboh,opkai,ndoni took his journey from afor toward river niger and Aboh became center of Nde-oshimili kwuani and Utagba-Ogbe remain the central and capital city of Ukwuani kingdom, this issue of Aboh by cut was due to adopt obi from Oba of Benin which not Ukwuani treaty! So from utagba- and Utagba- Uno other people migrated such ogume, emu, amai and obiaruku and obiaruku became their capital while Utagba-Ogbe remains the center of Ukwuani. In 1500' Aboh discovered some igbos at the south through fishing and the whole Ukwuani at river side became more or less like igbo due to niger trade. In 1868-1898' 30 years of Ekumeku war between ukwuani, ibusa and asaba against the white men, I was noted by the white men that Ukwuani people was the strongest fighter in Nigeria even that of sokoto so the gave ukwuani the accredited tittle of kwale, evaluating them like kwale in southern Mombasa , kenyia who strongly fought against them.Ukwuani is older than igbo and due to their long term fight with white men reduced their population today. Ukwuani language is a mixture of Benin language and igbo language. They did that to maintained their economic trend with igbos, so we count orhie, a for,nquor, eke. And this doesn't mean that Ukwuani is igbo dialect of Benin dialect

The bolded statements are...well, bold and revolutionary. Where did you get them from?
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Ishilove: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Radoillo:

The bolded statements are...well, bold and revolutionary. Where did you get them from?
Indeed. I am quite perplexed.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by missterious(f): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Hmm. Apparently, Ishilove & I share two things in common: MFM & Ukwuani
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
miss.terious:
Hmm. Apparently, Ishilove & I share two things in common: MFM & Ukwuani
*gasp*

We do?? shocked

*holds bosoms dramatically*

My long lost sister!! shocked cry

*weeps tears of joy*

cry

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by Pharoh: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please more of it @utagba_ogbe . . . i will also like to communicate with you more as an ndokwa man. cool
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by missterious(f): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ishilove:
*gasp*

We do?? shocked

*holds bosoms dramatically*

My long lost sister!! shocked cry

*weeps tears of joy*

cry
Lol. All this drama on top my head?
*sends e-hug*
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by victor1464(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=AndreUweh]Ndokwa people speak a dialect called Ukwuani. Ndokwa is one of the 9 local councils in Delta state.
They are a hardworking people and peaceful minded. Their chief town is Kwale, also is Aboh situated along the Great River Niger.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2014
utagbaogbe: Sources: Nigeria history, indigenous Yoruba and Igala of Delta North (Aniomaland), origin of Abor and kwale as Ukwuani kingdom. Or Nde...oshimili, rivering kwale e.g. called Abor, opkai, iselegu,ndoni and ase. We also have kwale , utagba..ogbe, Utagba..Uno, Emu, Ogume, Askaka, Amai, Umu..kwata, Obiaruku, Etuai, onishia..ukwani . When Delta state was founded kwale became 3 LGA. Kwale is an accreditation of Excellency by white man and ukwuani is originally from old Benin empire . Kwale discovered igbo brothers as the first friend and due to that reason , the part of kwale at river side e.g opkai, Aboh speaks 70% igbo but on the land side e.g Utagba..Ogbe , Emu , Ugume etc.speaks 50% igbo. The reason of this language adjustment is 1...for them not to be address as Benin people, and considerably to gain economic advantage with igbo trade, so we ukwuani count orhie,afor,nkwor eke. This doesn't conjure the note that ukwuani is an igbo dialect but a language which consist of Benin and igbo. Bedel commands ukwuani diety as state and it an insult to say igbo delta. Igbo has no part in delta state, igbo inter married with asaba, ibusa and that does not mean that igbo has a part in delta state, onisha is boundary as river niger played his role.

This is complete madness and nothing more...speak for yourself and not others. You know absolutely nothing about Anioma history and certainly not Asaba. You are so gullible and weak minded it hurts to engage you in an arguement. If its indeed true that Ndokwa speak 70% Igbo how come the Igbo can understand them and A Benin man thinks you are speaking latin. You are a disgrace to the very land that produced you. All these denials for what. Bendel commands Ukwuani deity but you call your deities "alrishi" like the Igbo. This is nothing but inherent insecurity and we Igbo has none of that. You are not a true son of Ndokwa because you are a shameless liar.
Let me tell you something ; The Aguleris of northern Anambra has huge Igala migrants and even some still bear the name and acknowledge their root but they will never twist history for any reason. If you so much hated Igbo like this why are you still speaking the language? Nigga,you are nothing but an inferior to the Igbo because you speak their language and practice their culture....Think of it this way...Nigerians can never claim superiority over the English for obvious reason.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by drnoel: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
prologue: Am from ndokwa west, kwale. Most time, am asked why I bear my ibo sounding unisex name, I simply say delta ibo, but deep down, I don't feel ibo. I feel bendel..., edo-delta more like than d other part of the bridge. Most men I know have bloated ego n readiness to smoke anything. The women are hardworking and very loyal when it comes to marriage, most of d men I know are lazy. They don't eat snail, alligator. They, I used,cos I eat snail, but find alligators irrigating.
What about Ndokwa east. I was led to believe they are not kwale. I was also led to believe that cos of their ancestry kwale people are deeply rooted in ofor, witchcraft and traditional medicine. Pls I want constructive answers.
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by drnoel: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
utagbaogbe: Prologue! Well, which part of kwale have you visited? Search utagba..ogbe , aboh or obiarukwu, none of their men are lazy, most youth are graduate and in lagos or nigeria big city they have graduate job.we have pretty woman who are mostly pretty, hardworking and respectful. In 17 centuries igbos cant read or write and that is weakening their political stand in Nigeria with combination of greediness. This stupidity makes umu..igbo sees themselves as always superior . Before you guys open your pump month and called kwale old slave, defined your name as igbo and you will tell me what igbo is inside Nigeria. Both those who come to net and claim I am from ukwuani but actually they are not! Close the book and go and sleep. Igbo ID has been stain all over the world. I am from kwuani river niger is a boundary between igbo and non..igbo. igbo is free to be a country without ukwuani oil land. Ahahah
With all due respect to u and the topic discussed. I heard the same thing and have been looking for evidence to refute what I heard to mo avail. I heard ndokwa people arose as slaves and started worshiping God's of their water things that helped them escape their bondage. If u have contrary proof Pls I am eager to see it.

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by victor1464(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Igbo,Ndokwa/ukwuani,ekpeye,ogba,&Ikwerre are familiar tribes.let every one respect each other instead of claiming the territories of one another.the greediest among this familiar tribes is igbo.

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by victor1464(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
prologue:
Am from ndokwa west, kwale. Most time, am asked why I bear my ibo sounding unisex name, I simply say delta ibo, but deep down, I don't feel ibo. I feel bendel..., edo-delta more like than d other part of the bridge. Most men I know have bloated ego n readiness to smoke anything. The women are hardworking and very loyal when it comes to marriage, most of d men I know are lazy. They don't eat snail, alligator. They, I used,cos I eat snail, but find alligators irrigating.
dats not tru about ukwuani people my brother...my community eat snail except for euglena which is forbiden by many tribes too...ndokwa people r hardworkin people...ndokwa,ikwerre,ekpeye,ogba,and igbo language has little similarity just like urobo,isoko,bini,esan,etsako languages itsekiri,igala,idoma and yoruba language. But they ar all different ethnic nationalities constituting d over 250 tribes in nigeria 2day...somtimes people mistakes d tribe 4 one another..this is just to tell u dat most nigerians r not informed about d numerous ethnic groups dat we hav in nigeria 2day...as 4 me i know them all..i am proudly Ukwuani/ndokwa wat about u?

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by victor1464(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2014
AndreUweh:
Ndokwa people speak a dialect called Ukwuani. Ndokwa is one of the 9 local councils in Delta state called Anioma or Delta Igbo.
They are a hardworking people and peaceful minded. Their chief town is Kwale, also is Aboh situated along the Great River Niger. The slave of Igbo origin who bought his freedom and later wrote about his life is from Ndokwa. His name is Olaudah Eqiano.
you again on dis thread...How there u call my people Igbo slaves??our people r not slaves 4 ur information.d ndokwa/ukwuani people r d first settlers,d upland people,d root of many origination.infact d ukwuani history if far more greater dan than d igbo history because they were great warriors who came 4rm bini empire origin with their ekpeye,ikwerre and ogba brothers to settle in d land 1700AD b4 d igbo settlement.so if u r here to insult Ndokwa people please i advice u delete dis dirty thread.Try to find out 4rm elders in ndokwa land xpecially those 4rm utagba (largest clan) to tell u their history b4 u make comments about our people.(NDOKWA IS NO SLAVE(ndokwa culture is as old as igbo culture wether it is similar or not..no one should mistake both of them..tnks...90% of Ndokwa people see themselves as superior no mata wat because they know their origination..im very sure dat u read d colonial masters write up about ndokwa people..dat is not our history...if u com to utagba clan in ndokwa land u will get d original history of d ukwuani people of delta state.Ukwuani is not a dialect.its a language dat is linguistically similar to Igbo language.d ukwuanis r full blooded niger deltans to d core in their dressin,music& dances,traditional believes,food,etc..tnks

Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by victor1464(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2014
AndreUweh:
Ndokwa people speak a dialect called Ukwuani. Ndokwa is one of the 9 local councils in Delta state called Anioma or Delta Igbo.
They are a hardworking people and peaceful minded. Their chief town is Kwale, also is Aboh situated along the Great River Niger. The slave of Igbo origin who bought his freedom and later wrote about his life is from Ndokwa. His name is Olaudah Eqiano.
WaT an insult to d Grate Ndokwa Nation!!
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by emmysoftyou: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
ok atleast yu accepted d fact that our languge re similar,and u dont want us to believe that we re twins frm the same creator abi undecided

i wish yu understood logic well.
kip dying in ignorant til u re forgotten.
igbo biafra is my nation.born nd proud tongue
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by emmysoftyou: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
victor1464:
WaT an insult, i remain faithful to d Grate biafra Nation!!
victor1464:
WaT an insult to d Grate Ndokwa Nation!!
Re: Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture by equlibrium(m): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Ishilove:

hahahaha
down girl, down!!! grin

Renaming The Niger Area: Top Priority Place That Should Change Names / Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin / Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85