Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? (18991 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by dont8(m): 5:33am On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:
^^good for you!
Thanks man! cheesy
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by JohnNestor(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2012
pervasion is totally relevant.The truth of the matter is just all about individual differences(understanding) to their choice of mate. An ingenuous mind will see as a bad omen, but other minds will see it as a benefit for sex(men) and money(women). Coitus is sweet when you find the rightful person at right time and age, not a man or a woman that is aged to be your grand-father or grand-mother not even a father or a mother.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you have to look at this issue constructively. here is what you should know:
people go about this issue for TWO different reason, A) for s[b]e[/b]xual gratification and B) for money.

- when it comes to s[b]e[/b]xual gratification, then older men seek younger women AND older women seek younger men.
- when it comes to money, younger men go for older women AND younger women go for older men.
Mr brown, our popcorn is getting tasteless & coke getting hot, u are needed on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/902208/thread-travel-enthusiasts/3#11209822
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2012
Abagworo:

Why I find it difficult to accuse women all the time is that there exist many obvious exceptions. One of such is that of Bianca and Ojukwu. What Gold was Bianca digging? Her Father was a wealthy man and also a Governor. She had all the boys having torn undies. She was Miss intercontinental. She was well read.
Ojukwu had a swag that she was feeling. End of story.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2012
betrani: What do u mean by real attraction? Of what attraction was Chief Banda(63), a Ghanian shipping Magnet, to Miss Edwin Banda(30) same Ghanian! Does this age difference justify any attraction, if not the dou?
Ok? Meaning she's attacted to the dough. Thats the attraction
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Mynd44: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2012
betrani: What do u mean by real attraction? Of what attraction was Chief Banda(63), a Ghanian shipping Magnet, to Miss Edwin Banda(30) same Ghanian! Does this age difference justify any attraction, if not the dou?
Tell me about nigerian. I am not Ghanian
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith: I was reading an article about this today, some women are prostituting themselves legally and telling me nonsense. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sugar-daddies-cover-debts-sugar-baby-dates/story?id=16623859#.T-SY9hfx0UU

Older men seek younger women because they are perverted, younger women respond to these perversions (mostly) for monetary benefits. #thatisall

The ghetto, uneducated cretin opens her mouth again! grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by ib0221: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2012
i find it hand to understand what gives some persons gut to question people's affair. the greatest burden is trying to judge just based on one perception. i remember president's roosevelt response to one american view ofjapanese/china eyes inclination(slant)even if either of the partner is in the relation for selfish gain who tells u that the other is not possibly gaining more from it. what is good? immanuel kant answered: good in itself and by qualification. age is just a number. this is ur life; live it.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

say you're 28, someone 6 years older will be 34.

in what way is he an "older man" in the context you're implying?

the op is referring to men in the "sugar daddy" age range- namely 50- 60 and above.

a girl of 18 dating a 28 year old man doesnt qualify him for that title even though the age difference is 10 years. He's still a young guy.

even ten years older than you @ 38 still doesnt quantify the man as an old fuddy duddy.

people should get over themselves.

personally, i've seen mature younger men and irresponsible older men, so all these things are relative, like i've pointed out times without number. But people should continue deceiving themselves.

Later or another time, you would be loquaciously openning your mouth to proclaim that your religion is everything.

There is no part of the bible that gives an age gap limit to marriage.

Moreover, the bible says Ruth at the age of about 40 married Boaz of the age of about 80 with the blessing of God. Ruth and Boaz are ancestors of Baba Jesu o!

Mary, the mother of Jesus (MAMA Jesu), was about 14 when she married Joseph (BABA Jesu) who was in his early 30s. And God put the special one is such a "wrong" union?

Why don't you practice or support the practice of what your fairy-tail novel preaches? I thought it was everything?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by moHot(f): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2012
What if its love? But seriously should there be an age limit to this man/woman thing? Olu jacobs is 20 years older than Joke silver , Mathew s 10 years older than Omotola... Do we call these perversion too SMH
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2012
moHot: What if its love? But seriously should there be an age limit to this man/woman thing? Olu jacobs is 20 years older than Joke silver , Mathew s 10 years older than Omotola... Do we call these perversion too SMH

Only a cretinous mooron like queensmith calls people like that perverts.

But the same person is pro-gay. She does not see that as perversion but a man being attracted to a women for her beauty over women with less beauty is perversion.

Hoodrat, lack of education reasoning.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2012
redsun: It is like a father figure thingYoung women always want to feel safe and secured,like a good father can make them feel.Same applies to young men loving to be with older,lively and independent women that will give them rest of mind.

While the reverse is that the older ones,wants to relive their youths and be joyful.The thought of death,makes one want to get the best of everything while he/she can.

You got it, but imagine seeing a father figure as a potential partner. That's just sick mehn
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2012
Michky: Am guaranteein u dat 1 day, u'l look back @ dis posts of urs & wish u neva ran ur mouth like u'v just done. Were u harrasd as a child by a pervert or what? Y r u so hell-bent on dis pervert mata. Look, u cant eva compare intimacy btw 50-30years old man-woman and dat of 30-10years old man-girl. 4rm all indicatns dey r very different situatns. D 1st is btw 2 adults while d oda is btw an adult and a child. Ok? Please tink wel next tym b4 postin. D fact dat u tink upsyd-down doesnt mean oda ladies shd tink lyk u. 5years older=fatherly figure?! U definately nd help. GOD!!

She is a professional person! grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I can't help but to be real....if we are going to be technical....anyone that is even a few months older than you are "older" and vice versa. There many people who are trying to figure out how can a man love someone that has a disability, different nationalities, social class, and plethora of things.

It still fall back to their personal reasons why they are with such and such. It doesn't change anything because we have a personal opinion about someone's reason for such and such.

Seriously, Mrs China you are going to compare social class and age? Seriously?? Seriously now?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2012
Limaoscar:

@queensmith,
I don't usually like jumping into topics like this because you're most likely to find the following people on the thread:

1. People who either are SO set in their own ways and become self opinionated and won't stop to hear and learn from others
2. People with a bad experience (and I can excuse you if you have a story of a crashed relationship that has to do with age difference)and cannot wrt the topic see a bright side to such story.
3. People who plainly do not know what they're talking about but pick up buzz words and start throwing them around on an online forum
4. Those who soon become too gender sensitive and emotional and thus allow that to obscure their sense of reasoning.

You use the words "PERVERSION"..."CRADDLE-ROBBER" so loosely I had to check my lexicon again to see if i was missing something.

The issue is not even about men/women craddle snatching...it's about younger ladies and older men or even the reverse. What we should have done was take the op to task and ask that He/She dcefines what range of age difference they are talking about. To assume that everyone older than whoever they are dating (by your standard 5 yrs)is perverted is to acknowledge your lack of understanding of the issues.

It's a perversion, #thatisall.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

It's a perversion, #thatisall.

You are a person!

You said:

queensmith:
Sex[b]u[/b]al perversion is when someones interests deviate from societal norms or is considered unacceptable.

But yet you are pro-homosexuality.

What did I tell you about getting an education and stopping the use of hoodrat thinking, you morbidly obese foool? grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2012
Michky: Am guaranteein u dat 1 day, u'l look back @ dis posts of urs & wish u neva ran ur mouth like u'v just done. Were u harrasd as a child by a pervert or what? Y r u so hell-bent on dis pervert mata. Look, u cant eva compare intimacy btw 50-30years old man-woman and dat of 30-10years old man-girl. 4rm all indicatns dey r very different situatns. D 1st is btw 2 adults while d oda is btw an adult and a child. Ok? Please tink wel next tym b4 postin. D fact dat u tink upsyd-down doesnt mean oda ladies shd tink lyk u. 5years older=fatherly figure?! U definately nd help. GOD!!

We are all harassed here by Nigeria perverts. It's not a good thing, that's what I'm trying to make you people understand.

When the 50 year old man was 30 how old was the woman? How can you find your potential child sexually appealing or as a potential mate? Meaning you can mate with your child? It's sick!
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
Michky: I have 1 perfect word 2 describe u: OLODO. I used 2 av a friend whose grandpa is only 3years older dan his dad, now in their eighties. Now, dis simply means ladies datin much older men did not start today. Besides, avnt u witnessd scenarios where kings, in theis sixties, marry very young wives, in their 20s? If no, Check out stories 4rm d bible. Ok? Pervert!

Outlining these sick sick scenarios now prove what??
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by NwaTeacher1: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
Waooo! Is very common in Nigeria now. Nigerian girls don't believe in love but money. Old men have less responsibility and more money to play arwd than young men. So do to the love of money, girls engange themselves in a r/ship with dia grandies. Waooo! 2moro the same girl will start praying 4 a young man 4 a husband.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by tpia5: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by tpia5: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
Too many deviants trying to take over the thread, as always.

@sagamite

Stop following me around, thanks.

And btw, your problems with religion are your own, ok?

Sort yourself out because nobody is going to do it for you.

Lastly, your habit of constantly cursing has followed you into old age. I see. You dont know yet say na your type dem dey call old papa for thread?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

@sagamite

Lastly, your habit of constantly cursing has followed you into old age. I see. You dont know yet say na your type dem dey call old papa for thread?

Are you reetarded?

Where did I follow you around?

Is that just an impetuous response when you can't defend your religious hypocrisy?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by MrCork17: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

@sagamite

sweeery. is your name Tapia or Tilapia? how do u pronouce it undecided
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Slipknot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
all na wash!! They both have a common goal. Money / Sexual Satisfaction. SiMplE!!
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by MissyB3(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
The older the better . . . Who wants to babysit a man?

Slipknot: all na wash!! They both have a common goal. Money / Sexual Satisfaction. SiMplE!!
Everyone gets into a relationship for a reason . . .
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by MrCork17: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
sweery Tapia. may i remind u that JAB BEE already banned u 9 times. This is your 10th new user name
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by y2kaustin(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
betrani: adorable kor! adorable ni! y not come clean wit the truth? Lie lie! Imagine a young lady dating a HIV positive, but wealthy sugar Daddy just because of brazilian hair or BB! Foolish people!
...,.Right on point.Thats why many of them,have been sent to hell.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
moHot: What if its love? But seriously should there be an age limit to this man/woman thing? Olu jacobs is 20 years older than Joke silver , Mathew s 10 years older than Omotola... Do we call these perversion too SMH

No of course, we call this normal. Going for your childs age mate is absolutely normal. In fact going for your child is both normal and acceptable. Absolutely natural to make sexual advances on your children. Is it not Nigeria? Carry on.

shymmex:
I'm not against young girls seeking older men, and older men seeking young girls to prey on - but it becomes problematic when the two groups involved, do it for the wrong reasons...

don't come with that crap, what the hell is the right reason? What is a 30 year old man looking for in a 20 year old girl? You of all people should understand how disgusting this is, you are in an environment that is intolerant of disgusting behavior.

sexybaby22: Well my experience goes thus: when i was like 16 i dated a 29 yr old. He was so mature and cute and was someone that gives good advice when u need it. We separated due to circumstances though we are still close but Since then i always felt more attracted to older men, i consider someone who is not 8 yrs older than me young.

*smh sooo much*
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

I'm defending my point allow me, you don't understand how sick this is and the fact it's acceptable is atrocious. It should never be entertained. Fine in Nigeria which is a relatively poor country and the women trade their bodies, but the 'sugar daddy' nonsense shouldn't be condoned. It's disgusting and ridiculous and this is how it starts.
We can entertain a man trying to relive his lost youth by dating a man 20 years his junior, why stop there? He may want to relive his childhood and start handling children. Abeg what is bad is bad lets not get over sentimental.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:
don't come with that crap, what the hell is the right reason? What is a 30 year old man looking for in a 20 year old girl? You of all people should understand how disgusting this is, you are in an environment that is intolerant of disgusting behavior.

The question should be what's a 20 years old girl doing with a 30 years old man You should be asking girls that question not guys...

For example: All the girls of my age out here run after older guys because of "maturity", marriage, and financial security - leaving people like me at the mercy of younger/older girls.. It's just funny how all the girls that are attracted to me are either older, or younger than me...

If you think the older guys are perverts, then the younger girls are pervert seekers - it goes both ways, love.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

The question should be what's a 20 years old girl doing with a 30 years old man You should be asking girls that question not guys...

For example: All the girls of my age out here run after older guys because of "maturity", marriage, and financial security - leaving people like me at the mercy of younger/older girls.. It's just funny how all the girls that are attracted to me are either older, or younger than me...

If you think the older guys are perverts, then the younger girls are pervert seekers - it goes both ways, love.

Well I don't know any woman that intentionally pursues older men in the hunt of a sexual relationship. This is the reason these men must be asked, we all know what they use to entice the women (alot like when pedophiles use candy to lure kids eurgh). Women here do not intentionally chase older men if not, its disgraceful and embarrassing if anything you will keep your old man a secret, unless you are intentionally going out to rinse him.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

Well I don't know any woman that intentionally pursues older men in the hunt of a sexual relationship. This is the reason these men must be asked, we all know what they use to entice the women (alot like when pedophiles use candy to lure kids eurgh). Women here do not intentionally chase older men if not, its disgraceful and embarrassing if anything you will keep your old man a secret, unless you are intentionally going out to rinse him.

If you believe the bolded part, then you must be living on another planet... I have heard girls tell me they prefer older guys because they treat them better, and are more matured..

They also flaunt their older men everywhere, to prove their 'level' has gone up a notch... It's a norm in London but it seems you're living in denial.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.