Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? (18989 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

If you believe the bolded part, then you must be living on another planet... I have heard girls tell me they prefer older guys because they treat them better, and are more matured..

They also flaunt their older men everywhere, to prove their 'level' has gone up a notch... It's a norm in London but it seems you're living in denial.. undecided

OMG! OMG!

OMG OMG!

OMG OMG!

I cannot! for the life of me! HA!
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Goldieluks: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
Who cares?? each to their own.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

OMG! OMG!

OMG OMG!

OMG OMG!

I cannot! for the life of me! HA!

You probably live in a London, somewhere in Planet X. undecided

Ooops, shymmex is also from planet x, check his profile. grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Goldieluks: Who cares?? each to their own.

What's wrong?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Goldieluks: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
IYA NGBALI: na my choice grin

Lmaooo, this type of choice is what they call ''death row'' grin shocked
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by paix(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
The older men are never in a hurry to sleep with the younger women, they have listening ears and are ready to assist when the need arises.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

Seriously, Mrs China you are going to compare social class and age? Seriously?? Seriously now?

Don't take this as me being condescending, but, How old are you?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

We are all harassed here by Nigeria perverts. It's not a good thing, that's what I'm trying to make you people understand.

When the 50 year old man was 30 how old was the woman? How can you find your potential child sexually appealing or as a potential mate? Meaning you can mate with your child? It's sick!

But now your talking about 2 adults. CONSENTING ADULTS.

Ok tell me, what would you say of a 68yr old man that marries a 50yrold woman? Is he also a pervert?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

If you believe the bolded part, then you must be living on another planet... I have heard girls tell me they prefer older guys because they treat them better, and are more matured..

They also flaunt their older men everywhere, to prove their 'level' has gone up a notch... It's a norm in London but it seems you're living in denial.. undecided
Its not just in London. Its everywhere. Studies have been shown and research proves it that with over time women seek maturity and a provider over immaturity and huge biceps.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
kingoflag: Its not just in London. Its everywhere. Studies have been shown and research proves it that with over time women seek maturity and a provider over immaturity and huge biceps.

Its not even in london, the 'sugar daddy' trend has just started growing. I don't know about women seeking old men in place of biceps. . . .. . LOL!

And it's this soo called preference I am debating, it is disgusting and #thatisall.

Being old doesn't mean you will be a better provider than a young man and the fact you are chasing women much younger than you raises a question of your soo called maturity. What happened to the women your age?

kingoflag:

Not at all old enough.
kingoflag:

But now your talking about 2 adults. CONSENTING ADULTS.

Ok tell me, what would you say of a 68yr old man that marries a 50yrold woman? Is he also a pervert?

Before nko? A whole 18 years? 18 years? He was her age 18 years ago? it nasty.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
@Queensmith

How would you rate yourself, since you sound very confident, brash, and cocky?

a) Very pretty
b) Good looking
c) Average
d) Normal
e) God's creation
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex: @Queensmith

How would you rate yourself, since you sound very confident, brash, and cocky?

a) Very pretty
b) Good looking
c) Average
d) Normal
e) God's creation

What does any of this have to do with anything?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Sagamite(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
kingoflag:

The first time I heard her moronic arguments where she argued that morbidly obese women (like herself) have equal chance of dating as slim women, saying all that is stopping them is confidence, I too first thought she was a child. I was going soft on her because I thought she was probably a 16 year old child.

https://www.nairaland.com/551893/family-uk-channel-4-nigerian/4#7523247

Small Quote:
I have no option but to not be too hard on her because after reading a lot of her passionate jejune mispoints and style of debate, I am strongly of the belief she is a kid in her teenage years with significant weight and is in full denial because she is using a denial-mechanism as a defensive shield that upholds her exterior confidence. I can't vouch for the interior one.

She is not a child, she even claims that she has finished university and is a UK-trained medical doctor. grin That is obviously a lie as she is nowhere intelligent enough to even do a Nursing course in the UK, talkless of being a doctor. grin grin grin

She is just an extremely stewpid, uneducated person that likes arguing against logic and science. She is so daft! They don't come more daft than her, and I honestly believe she is not totally mentally balanced. She is not a doctor, she needs a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by LonelyGirl1(f): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
I dunno what y'all are saying! I'm 25, married 2 a 45yr old man and we love eachother, and no it has nothing to do with money as my father is his bo$$, but then again, its true love, we've been this way for 4 years and we have a set of twins, boy n gal. Bottomline is 1, never judge anybody from a distance, u never know what's on the inside. 2, never generalize, there are still some young yahooboys or even workin boys who gals date 4 money. 3, love happens in strange places
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

What does any of this have to do with anything?

I'm just trying to get a bigger picture of who you really are, and why you act the way you do..

Don't answer a question with another question, provide answers, and ask questions later..
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lonely_Girl: I dunno what y'all are saying! I'm 25, married 2 a 45yr old man and we love eachother, and no it has nothing to do with money as my father is his bo$$, but then again, its true love, we've been this way for 4 years and we have a set of twins, boy n gal. Bottomline is 1, never judge anybody from a distance, u never know what's on the inside. 2, never generalize, there are still some young yahooboys or even workin boys who gals date 4 money. 3, love happens in strange places

I now see why you're a lonely girl. grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

I'm just trying to get a bigger picture of who you really are, and why you act the way you do..

Don't answer a question with another question, provide answers, and ask questions later..

for more ad hominem? Not necessary, doesn't make a difference to the argument at hand.

I like the question though 'rate yourself' I'll answer that another time. . . . .when it's relevant.

25 to 45. . . . .that is dem disturbing. It's disturbing, so when you were born he was 20? omg. . . . omg.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

I now see why you're a lonely girl. grin

Its not even funny. . .its not funny. . . . . .
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

Its not even funny. . .its not funny. . . . . .

I was just playing with the chic.. grin

Don't worry, I'll be your sugar daddy in the next couple of months. wink grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

I was just playing with the chic.. grin

Don't worry, I'll be your sugar daddy in the next couple of months. wink grin

o god *vomits*
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

o god *vomits*

Stop frontin', I know you want some shymmex the old papi. grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

Stop frontin', I know you want some shymmex the old papi. grin

beside the fact that shymmex is a child? angry angry

old papi ko- you better tell all your uncles to stop chasing women about the gaffe!! tongue
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

beside the fact that shymmex is a child? angry angry

old papi ko- you better tell all your uncles to stop chasing women about the gaffe!! tongue

The size of a python determines the age in my villa.. When I swing it out, you'll defo know shymmex is an old papi.. grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

The size of a python determines the age in my villa.. When I swing it out, you'll defo know shymmex is an old papi.. grin

Abeg i'm not a pedophile, stop offering me your willy!

reserve it for the other 18 year olds. . . . . heaven knows what you guys talk about. . . . the latest trainers i suppose grin grin
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

Abeg i'm not a pedophile, stop offering me your willy!

reserve it for the other 18 year olds. . . . . heaven knows what you guys talk about. . . . the latest trainers i suppose grin grin

You're looking for someone to argue with tonight. But sorry mate, I've got football to watch. undecided
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by jessMena(f): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
More attraction ke?its just more money because a young lady will never date a poor old man I assure u

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by tpia5: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith:

I'm defending my point allow me, you don't understand how sick this is and the fact it's acceptable is atrocious. It should never be entertained. Fine in Nigeria which is a relatively poor country and the women trade their bodies, but the 'sugar daddy' nonsense shouldn't be condoned. It's disgusting and ridiculous and this is how it starts.
We can entertain a man trying to relive his lost youth by dating a man 20 years his junior, why stop there? He may want to relive his childhood and start handling children. Abeg what is bad is bad lets not get over sentimental.

my post wasnt meant for you- the deviants or is it unsavoury characters know themselves.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by MrCork17: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2012
tpia@:

my post wasnt meant for you- the deviants or is it unsavoury characters know themselves.

Tilapia undecided
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by manibuds(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2012
not all youngmen/young women are really physically young(many will pass out after 100m dash or already too stiff even in their young age).some 50year olds take their daily exercise routines very seriously.the age of consent(18yrs)is not even fair on everybody,some girls/boys are made to endure longings because of the runts in their generation.he was this or that age when she was born is not the same thing as pedophillia.getting dates/lovers/mates is a complicated activity,the same people that frown at age difference will later find out that their sex drive(for men)does not significantly diminish when they are 45 compared with when they were 25 but by then it would be too late to apologize to all the people they ridiculed
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Michky: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sagamite:

The first time I heard her moronic arguments where she argued that morbidly obese women (like herself) have equal chance of dating as slim women, saying all that is stopping them is confidence, I too first thought she was a child. I was going soft on her because I thought she was probably a 16 year old child.

https://www.nairaland.com/551893/family-uk-channel-4-nigerian/4#7523247

She is not a child, she even claims that she has finished university and is a UK-trained medical doctor. grin That is obviously a lie as she is nowhere intelligent enough to even do a Nursing course in the UK, talkless of being a doctor. grin grin grin

She is just an extremely stewpid, uneducated person that likes arguing against logic and science. She is so daft! They don't come more daft than her, and I honestly believe she is not totally mentally balanced. She is not a doctor, she needs a doctor.
Chikena!
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by toygod2: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Natural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear / Deleted / 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.