Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

What do you think about this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think about this? (2556 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think about this? by prettyjulie(f): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2012
A fwend of mine complained to M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ few days ago dat her guy never uses her pix for his dp on his bbm,she asked M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ Τ̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ possible reason could be but Ȋ̝̊̅ couldnt answer,̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ do Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ tink Ȋ̝̊̅§ the case here?

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2012
Either he is cheating,wooing other ladies on bbm.putting up her pix,will raise questions,like who is she?, or he isn't proud her(she isn't beautiful enough )
Re: What do you think about this? by Mynd44: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Retype this crap nah. We know you use a BB but must we all suffer for it?

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this? by 195(f): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2012
Thats cos he has other investments within his BBM groups

so he doesnt wanna jeopardize that investment over his silly GF

truss me, i randomly use 3 pics of my 3 girlfriends and when each of em ask me whos that girl

I simply tell em - thats my favourite couzin and she uses my DP all the time so im returning the favour

Its a MAN'S WORLD and we can do what ever we want

tell your friend to shut her tramp and concentrate on her bed room activities instead of whinning over DP's

Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Retype this crap nah. We know you use a BB but must we all suffer for it?
. Lol,i wonder o, me self. They use bb o, but i don't like those signs, because those non bb users finds it difficult to read your messages, nigerians to like efizy,i have alot of uk friends non of them uses all this signs ,nigerians them to over do sef
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2012
BiggyB242: . Lol,i wonder o, me self. They use bb o, but i don't like those signs, because those non bb users finds it difficult to read your messages, nigerians to like efizy,i have alot of uk friends non of them uses all this signs ,nigerians them to over do sef
okay, we don hear, u sef dey use bb and u'v gaht uk friends. SO
Re: What do you think about this? by 195(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2012
grin grin
Re: What do you think about this? by claremont(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2012
BiggyB242: . Lol,i wonder o, me self. They use bb o, but i don't like those signs, because those non bb users finds it difficult to read your messages, nigerians to like efizy,i have alot of uk friends non of them uses all this signs ,nigerians them to over do sef
ondo_boi: okay, we don hear, u sef dey use bb and u'v gaht uk friends. SO
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me with laff for this Nairaland!!!
Re: What do you think about this? by Mynd44: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2012
When y'all are finished with your bickering, maybe someone can help me translate who the OP wanted to say
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2012
lol, some people really take this BBM and display picture as a big deal.....why should it even be a requirement when dating?
Re: What do you think about this? by prettyjulie(f): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
cheesy
thank Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ o
Re: What do you think about this? by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Well, does he display other ladies'?

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this? by Exponental(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Though I was able 2 extract little sense 4m dat BB nonsense u displayed there.
Wat do u use d BB 4, fashion or what?
Do u av a pix of him on urs?
I want 2 believe u are still young, u better dont die of guilty conscience and hypertension.
Pinshi....pinshi!
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
Exponental: Though I was able 2 extract little sense 4m dat BB nonsense u displayed there.
Wat do u use d BB 4, fashion or what?
Do u av a pix of him on urs?
I want 2 believe u are still young, u better dont die of guilty conscience and hypertension.
Pinshi....pinshi!
lol
Re: What do you think about this? by Onegai(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
Depends on what type of bros he is. Is he a straight-forward guy, normal, calm and quietish? Chances are, he doesn't live his life publicly: my bro and my bestie are like this, both are marrying her gfs soon, neither has ever put up any pics. Is he flamboyant, loud, attention-seeking (yoruba, to be concise LOL)? If you see pics of chicks up, then worry. The bros that met me 2 wks ago, told me I would marry him in 30 mins, invited me for wedding in Ibadan is like that, pics of women and combo-pics he made of him and women. I deleted him, as he was in an "open rel" on fb (he denied that, even though I screengrabbed it) and the first mssge he sent to me was abt him "meeting his inlaws". I asked to meet his family, he disappeared.
Re: What do you think about this? by cindyrella(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
Another blackberry wahala!
Re: What do you think about this? by MrCork17: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
prettyjulie: A fwend of mine complained to M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ few days ago dat her guy never uses her pix for his dp on his bbm,she asked M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ Τ̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ possible reason could be but Ȋ̝̊̅ couldnt answer,̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ do Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ tink Ȋ̝̊̅§ the case here?

Sweery julie.. so whats your number again? wink
Re: What do you think about this? by cindyrella(f): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: lol, some people really take this BBM and display picture as a big deal.....why should it even be a requirement when dating?

My thoughts exactly.

all these blackberry babes/guys sef mtcheeeew...
Re: What do you think about this? by dealordea(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Just peeping!! Hello 190, hello Mrbrownjay...lol
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
Onegai: Depends on what type of bros he is. Is he a straight-forward guy, normal, calm and quietish? Chances are, he doesn't live his life publicly: my bro and my bestie are like this, both are marrying her gfs soon, neither has ever put up any pics. Is he flamboyant, loud, attention-seeking (yoruba, to be concise LOL)? If you see pics of chicks up, then worry. The bros that met me 2 wks ago, told me I would marry him in 30 mins, invited me for wedding in Ibadan is like that, pics of women and combo-pics he made of him and women. I deleted him, as he was in an "open rel" on fb (he denied that, even though I screengrabbed it) and the first mssge he sent to me was abt him "meeting his inlaws". I asked to meet his family, he disappeared.

No offence, but i dont undastand wot you typed, and i can't pin down your point, modify and repost.

lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: What do you think about this? by 401kk: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
The only thing i'm thinking about is dat azz on your profile.
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
I don't see that as a problem cos guys would still want to have a feeling of the single life, what it is to have fun which doesn't mean he's cheating .
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
Is it not choice to use whatever u wanna use ??

People and their insecurities!
Re: What do you think about this? by prettyjulie(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
401kk: The only thing i'm thinking about is dat azz on your profile.
̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ azz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ talking about?
Re: What do you think about this? by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^
I see you are determined to continue with those silly fonts
*Unfollowing*
Re: What do you think about this? by mspookie: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
@OP, I think the bbm bug has biTten u, can't u type normal? Well, using her pic as his avatar isn't a way to stop him from cheating. He cud put up d pic and use "HBD Cinderella(obviously fake) when he's asked by his other babes, he'll say ts her bday. So, she should sit him down and know if she's about to dump him or be dumped.
On the other hand, my friends fiance proposed last wk and I still dunno what he looks like but she isn't cheatin.
B sure of ur decisions b4 u make them!
Re: What do you think about this? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: lol, some people really take this BBM and display picture as a big deal.....why should it even be a requirement when dating?
Mr brown, our popcorn is getting tasteless & coke getting hot, u are needed on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/902208/thread-travel-enthusiasts/3#11209822
Re: What do you think about this? by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2012
Crap
Re: What do you think about this? by 401kk: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2012
prettyjulie: ̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ azz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ talking about?

I'm talkin about your nyansh. It looks good

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this? by qualified(f): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
First, op n her friend are still kids, too childish. @op, u are nt d only BB user on NL, so whats wit those stupid fonts?

Her friend is a clown. Is d guy married to u? Some families won't tolerate such things like pestering a babe's pix as ur DP. (mine ll frown at it)

let her wait , besides will it make d guy more faithful or js ur toy? Abeg get a life!
Re: What do you think about this? by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
For you to worry about things like Display pictures, you must be 8 years old
Re: What do you think about this? by Youngpo413: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
BiggyB242:
Either he is cheating,wooing other ladies on bbm.putting up her pix,will raise questions,like who is she?, or he isn't proud her(she isn't beautiful enough )
gbam

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. / 22-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After ‘ Sugar Mummy ’ Dumped Him.. / For The Shy Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.