Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos (1996 Views)

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by Alamutatalo: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Just got information that dr's a serious stampede @ the venue of Nimasa test in Lagos due to the massive crowd with a lot of serious injuries.God help Nigeria,especially the youths!
Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by rezzy: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
I av not seen any case of injury but d crowd is too much. They just started batch B
Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by koolbe(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
Many people injured! People v lost original documents

Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by 50samuel(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
D crowd too much! They no gree start d second batch. Infact no hope 4 second or any oda batch. God save my country naija
Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by rezzy: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
We have educated illiterates as graduates. When those that didnt av seats were asked to leave the hall, they refused. If they had obeyed, the third batch would av been writing.
That idea of if i cant write nobody will, is bad. It just amounted to penny wise pound foolish. Anyway get me posted cos i will leave by 5 dot
Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by mbsanusi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nimasa test is a fluk
Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by CHALLENGER: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
I entered the hall with the 1st batch but, didn't get a seat so I had to go out hoping that in the next 1hr the 1st batch will be done. So I stood close to the main entrance of the hall. Alas, the 1st batch didn't come out until after 3hrs (this was close to 12noon). And when it was time to go in Renner officials refused to open the main entrance rather, they opened d back door and another entrance which serves as the exit. We at the main entrance kept knocking the door (with occasionally banging) and when the main entrance was finally opened the hall was filled up though we still entered(you need to see the terrible struggle almost leading to a stampede). Then came our Renner friends asking those without a 'Proper' seat to go out. Trust me I did not even mind them just as others did too. The reason being that 1)the Renner personnel have shown that they can't be trusted (if not why open the back door), 2) I wasn't sure I'll be able to go thru the stress of standing for another 3hrs(though they claim the test is 1hr), 3) more so I wasn't sure if I'll be able to get into the hall again because of the mamout crowd outside. Simply put Renner is not capable of handling/organising a test of that magnitude of Lagos crowd as witnessed on saturday 23 June 2012. Yes they (Renner) may have done well in other centres but they were completely overwhelmed by the Lagos crowd and indeed the large turnout of candidates from the SW.

1 Like

Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by ridax: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2012
I must comend Renner staff in Enugu center for a job well don. They started screening as early as 7:42am and in orderly manner. But how sure are we?
Re: Stampede @NIMASA Test In Lagos by cutelyda40yaho: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2012
Nimasa exam again?dis morning @kirikiri apapa.another screening.but I did'nt get d text or printout?what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

Apm Terminals Recruitment For June 2014 / Join The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme / Use This Address In Your Cv/resume To Be Called For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.