Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. (841 Views)

Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? / Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 / What Would Make Your Clubbing Experience More Fun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by dealordea(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Common, its so boring reading all the threads on family section that are just about marriage this, marriage that and it makes me want to poo instantly!! Why the hell will u be in marriage and live a boring life and feel its right!!! Common romance section is fun, alive and filled with lots of drama!!

People hardly post something fun except gossip about other's marriage!! What a mess of life on that part of section!!

My NL romance section member, we all know its fun to be here and I will always vote romance section the best before any other section...

Shikena.

Peace out
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by 45189723(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
deal_ordea: Common, its so boring reading all the threads on family section that are just about marriage this, marriage that and it makes me want to poo instantly!! Why the hell will u be in marriage and live a boring life and feel its right!!! Common romance section is fun, alive and filled with lots of drama!!

People hardly post something fun except gossip about other's marriage!! What a mess of life on that part of section!!

My NL romance section member, we all know its fun to be here and I will always vote romance section the best before any other section...

Shikena.

Peace out

married

not afraid to say your peace of mind

frenchgolden@yahoo.com

email me we discuss family and marriage
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by Sijo01(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Romance Section Rocksssss!!!
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by 45189723(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sijo01: Romance Section Rocksssss!!!

married

frenchgolden@yahoo.com
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by Sijo01(f): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
^ angry angryhope u r nt mentally deranged
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by dealordea(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord:

married

not afraid to say your peace of mind

frenchgolden@yahoo.com

email me we discuss family and marriage

Are you one those old bags that think marriage is a war zone??
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sijo01: ^ angry angryhope u r nt mentally deranged
Ge is desperately looking for a husband nah. If you have a madman on your street, please tell her
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
yeah because you can make fool fool threads such as this. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/826555/should-seen-not-heard#9777245

right? lol
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
LoL@Fool Fool Threads....

OH Shid Mrs Dark gotta new Picture up...Showin off that thigh

Yo Mrs Dark how you post a profile photo and disable other people from saving it....

I need to borrow some of ya nerd knowledge
Re: Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
Despicable-VII:
LoL@Fool Fool Threads....

OH Shid Mrs Dark gotta new Picture up...Showin off that thigh

Yo Mrs Dark how you post a profile photo and disable other people from saving it....

I need to borrow some of ya nerd knowledge

lmao. you can't disable people from saving pix bro. If you
post them you just take that risk. if you don't want to risk it
don't even bother. smiley

and don't be laughing at my patois, yes! I said 'fool fool'. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Raging Flood!! / Eksuites Are To Pay 10,500 Naira Each Reparation Fee. / No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.