Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? (3972 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Reps Suspend Jamb’s E-Test, Summons Education Minister / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by barnasbj: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
The idea of the online test was a big mess, i did it today, the site was too slow and i believed it was intentional so as to disqualify many candidates. I could only answer 30 question before the time expired and lot of people complained of the same thing. What is ur take on this and the way forward?
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by medman007(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2012
It was an absolute mess....You even tried to answer 30 questions...i was able to answer ONLY 4 questions before timeup....That's unacceptable and it has to be condemned n rejected in clear terms...
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by walexzy04(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
D 1st person answered 3 n d 2nd 3. U tried, I was even unable 2 ans 1 coz i was unable 2 log in. They just used it as a means 2 deceive us. It's unfair ONSSBO
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by tducks2003: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]the test is to take place on sart 28, sept by 9am local time. SO where u for c d site dat is slow dat ure answrin 2 or 4?
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by toseman(m): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Wt kind of question do they ask for the etest,is it a general knowledge question
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Valentinooo: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2013
tducks2003: [color=#770077][/color]the test is to take place on sart 28, sept by 9am local time. SO where u for c d site dat is slow dat ure answrin 2 or 4?

That's last year own now
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Halhaagy1(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Valentinooo:

That's last year own now
pls wat sort of ques do dey set?
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Halhaagy1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
plsssss smbody hw do dey set dr ques ooo 2mao iz d exam
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by expensive007(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Halhaagy1: plsssss smbody hw do dey set dr ques ooo 2mao iz d exam
Don't 4get to read more of current affairs, english, maths & ur area of specialization(i.e course of study)
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Halhaagy1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
expensive007: Don't 4get to read more of current affairs, english, maths & ur area of specialization(i.e course of study)
k as a medical student its been quite sm whyl since i did maths ooo i hope noting like calculation poops up so hw many minutes or secs per ques?
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by toseman(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
May God help us all,since its an aptitude test with general question;read about current affairs,maths,english.
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Halhaagy1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
i just finished ooo it was slow bt i was able 2 ans 30 ques nd passed 16..woofull result
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by feladibaba(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
This exam is full of flukes o. The loading is one big problem. God pass una o
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by OMOJUFEHIN: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
All Is Well.
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by atrix4g(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
ehyaa for dos dat couldnt ansa well i say sorry cos i was able to ansa all but to all dat ddnt see the last 15 qstns i guess u guys re lucky cos man na like say na cambridge set d maths oo
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Akinife(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
dat test was hell.... did 40 got 26...i wasn't expecting maths at all
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Akinife(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
atrix4g: ehyaa for dos dat couldnt ansa well i say sorry cos i was able to ansa all but to all dat ddnt see the last 15 qstns i guess u guys re lucky cos man na like say na cambridge set d maths oo
atrix4g: ehyaa for dos dat couldnt ansa well i say sorry cos i was able to ansa all but to all dat ddnt see the last 15 qstns i guess u guys re lucky cos man na like say na cambridge set d maths oo
bros na wetin u get

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Valentinooo: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
I answered 32 but they claim i answered 22, and my score is 22
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by delana(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
i answered all and i scored 33 though the site was a bit slow
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Halhaagy1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
dis stuff is unfair ooo y wuld sm ppl answer all nd sm answer sm dis online stuff na scrab
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by DocKK(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls wat is d cutoff mark for d etest
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by atrix4g(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Akinife:
bros na wetin u get
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by tjaz: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
I tell u bros! D maths Na fire! Na God get power sha
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by expensive007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
atrix4g: 30
last year cut off was 20. So where did u see your own 30?
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by atrix4g(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
expensive007: last year cut off was 20. So where did u see your own 30?
guy na wa oo na him ask me wetin i score na. dunno d cutoff mark oo
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by toses247: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
I was able 2 aswer just 48qstns and I got 29 correctly. I tink it was a gud result.
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by toses247: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg guys how much dy wan even pay self? coz d stress pass 10k o.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by walexzy04(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2013
to-ses247:
Abeg guys how much dy wan even pay self? coz d stress pass 10k o.
na 100k oooo
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Akinife(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2013
expensive007: last year cut off was 20. So where did u see your own 30?
does it mean that last year candidates performed poor
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by expensive007(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Akinife:
does it mean that last year candidates performed poor
i don't think that was the reason. They knew that the candidates faced a lot of problems.
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by walexzy04(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls does anyone knws wen d list of d awarded student would be out?
Re: Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by Praising200: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
There are many 30+ in this exam,the highest i've seen so far is a 37 a friend score in my sch,the status quo is that the best 100 student will be selected for the award....,but am hearing they'v started politicising it acording to my asociatn president,hw true dat is...i dont knw.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Test- Comment On The First Word You See! / 14 Totally Free Things On The Internet Everyone Should Take Advantage Of / Study these courses in UNICAL without JAMB result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.